Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 50007 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 18 with 2966 viewsjasper_T

It wasn't a dive. Olsson clipped his heels.

It was outside the box.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 18 with 2966 viewsOldjack

We're fuked .can we just forget the rest and go straight into the championship now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 18 with 2962 viewsSgorioFruit

We’re finished.
I hope we are relegated by next month and ship out everyone, players, manager, board.
Get 11 hard core championship players and have a good crack at the 2nd tier.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 18 with 2968 viewsJackSkellington

Wow. As clear and obvious a dive as you'll ever see.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2941 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 18 by trampie

What nationality are the officials ?

Scouse

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2927 viewsowainglyndwr

When it was 1.1 Sam A was pointing his players to attack and PC pointing to defend
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2895 viewsSwansea93

Clement wont be sacked they'll be like it's an improved performance against a big club who's in form, and had 2 penalties, there's always an excuse.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2889 viewsgrfn

Never a dive.
Never a pen.
Just free kick.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2873 viewstheloneranger

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:31 - Dec 18 by trampie

What nationality are the officials ?

Same ref gave the pen for the cheating Deli Ali v Spurs last season

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 with 2854 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:32 - Dec 18 by Rancid

A yard outside the box.Still a foul but typifies our luck nowadays.

Tell you one thing we have not had much luck this season but this game takes the biscuit. Pribably an undeserved stuffing as we try to get back in and Everton relax now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2841 viewsJonTheJack

Can we start a group to get Tom Carroll out of the club too?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2821 viewsbarry_island

Player surely has to be reported for diving or doesn't it count against us?

Ref, we all know what he is like.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2809 viewsEU5Makaveli

Clucas has got to be a better option than Tom Carrol in this midfield role. He's been abysmal again.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 21:36]
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2812 viewsFireboy2

No luck whatsoever

But aa the saying goes you make your own luck and we dont even try

After a great 1st half we let ourselves down and i can see this getting worse which could be good as it might get PC the sack
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2804 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

One more goal and I reckon Clement might be on his way

It'll be the obligatory header from Ash from a corner obviously...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 with 2774 viewsElward

This season we will get relegated. It's time we start accepting our time is over
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 2638 viewsAndy1300

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 by Elward

This season we will get relegated. It's time we start accepting our time is over

It's not over just yet

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 2615 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 by EU5Makaveli

Clucas has got to be a better option than Tom Carrol in this midfield role. He's been abysmal again.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 21:36]

No not a chance as poor as Carroll is clucus is shiete
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 2559 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 18 by Elward

The worst team in the PL usually do get relegated, we are, and we will.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Dec 18 with 2547 viewsmonmouth

With a manager that would trust them to actually use the ball positively and Clucas in for Carroll we might well have won this game.

As to Sigurdsson is anyone really still saying we could have kept him or not sold for 45m? f so, you're off your plum, and that goal doesn't change that one bit.

Clement just f**k off, and f**k off now. I'm sick of your negative cowardly dogshit. Lets go down with a fight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Dec 18 with 2491 viewsjack2jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Dec 18 by Andy1300

It's not over just yet

The light at the end of the tunnel has just been extinguished.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Dec 18 with 2469 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 by grfn

Never a dive.
Never a pen.
Just free kick.

This. ......... & with a rebound penalty, worldie from Siggy & a Bony injury in first minute PC will get more time & that's even if they get a 4th/5th.

More interesting on that front IF we lose at home to Palace & start to look adrift,
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Dec 18 with 2448 viewslifelong

I’m not so disappointed with the performance this evening, we’ve been slightly unlucky with the two penalty goals. Tom Carroll has been a weak link, awful performance.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 18 with 2417 viewsSmellyplumz

I think we've done OK tonight concidering we are handicapped by shit players, a shit manager and a greedy sellout board.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Dec 18 with 2384 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:34 - Dec 18 by Swansea93

Clement wont be sacked they'll be like it's an improved performance against a big club who's in form, and had 2 penalties, there's always an excuse.

We looked OK at the start until we scored, then as normal we sat back and folded under pressure.

Every. F*cking. Time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024