Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table 10:58 - Jan 2 with 5450 viewsSeventhree

And all this nonsense that we see, wouldn't exist.
Regardless of what you say/think, the negative vibes do filter through to the players.

So it now seems we have some fans hell bent on making a bad situation even worse, with the end result relegation - the ends justifies the mean.

Now is not the time to carry on some personal vendetta, against certain individuals.
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:43 - Jan 2 with 2875 viewsSwanjaxs

I said in the summer if we sign Ronaldo and Messi we'd be looking at a Europa League spot come the end of the season but nobody listened.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:46 - Jan 2 with 2864 viewsvetchonian

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:38 - Jan 2 by Seventhree

Personally I couldn't care who the chairman is.
Chanting negative chants during the match has a negative affect, only a fool would say otherwise.

We are Swansea city FC, in premier league terms , a small club, even if the status quo had remained , the idea that we wouldn't be involved in a relegation battle at some time is laughable.

But this is the third season in a row where we find oursleves in a relegation battle.Surely those at the helm should have learnt from the first or most definately the second?

These so called negative chants are not directed at the team who being a bunch of mercenaries should only be worried about earning their coin by doing their bit..but maybe they are following the example of those at the helm milking the club!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:46 - Jan 2 with 2864 viewswhoflungdung

Why me?
It's not my job
Therefore ,what I think is irrelevant ,as is what you think

Looking at the disgusting shitehouse we have as a right back, I d certainly have sourced a replacement to be in situ NOW..similiarly with a striker .

It's Jenkins responsibility not mine nor yours
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 11:46]

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:48 - Jan 2 with 2852 viewsFireboy2

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:19 - Jan 2 by OptimisticJack

You've totally misunderstand public feeling. Yes, I and most will get behind the team and management. However, I like many just can't stomach any longer the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and co being anywhere near our club anymore. They have totally lost the trust of the fans. So sad the way this has panned out. They had the opportunity to leave a fantastic legacy. Instead through personal greed they will go to their graves hated by many and remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Great post and this sums up the situation in my eyes

They will always be remembered like scabs

Hated for what they have done and people never forget someone ho scabs
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:51 - Jan 2 with 2835 viewsvetchonian

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:41 - Jan 2 by Seventhree

Better quality ? Name who you'd bring in ?

Well I dont think most would make some of the huge errors we have made over the last few windows.

Tell me what was the logic of selling a prven PL player like Cork and then spending the fee + on Clucas? What sort of economics are those?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:52 - Jan 2 with 2831 viewsChief

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:38 - Jan 2 by Seventhree

Personally I couldn't care who the chairman is.
Chanting negative chants during the match has a negative affect, only a fool would say otherwise.

We are Swansea city FC, in premier league terms , a small club, even if the status quo had remained , the idea that we wouldn't be involved in a relegation battle at some time is laughable.

Right so you aren't going to bother answering the questions I posed at all then? But I'll address your points.
- The 'negative' chants were loud and clear at Watford. You also could not say the fans didn't get behind the team on Saturday. End result - Swans win.
- No one is debating that SCFC should never be in a relegation battle. However, we spent last summer pisssing about selling our best players, replacing them inadequately & banking cash (which should still be there). Are you saying this has had no bearing on our lowly league position? Its not a particularly strong Prem, with some decent planning, investment and scouting, we could be doing fine this season.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:53 - Jan 2 with 2831 viewsMo_Wives

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:41 - Jan 2 by Seventhree

Joe Allen.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 12:02 - Jan 2 with 2802 viewsJack_Kass

Please don't feed the patsy.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 12:23 - Jan 2 with 2750 viewsjack247

If the point you are making is everyone should pull together, I don’t personally agree, but can see the merit in it.

I wouldn’t go down the ‘if we had 9 more points route’ though, have you seen us much this season?

We were superb for a long time but have got progressively worse over the last few years with Jenkins at the helm. If he stays and we manage to scrape survival for the third year running, pound to a penny we will be in the same position next Christmas.

That’s looking at it objectively without taking the emotional side of things into account. I think people who want him out because they feel betrayed have at least a partially valid argument too.
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 12:32 - Jan 2 with 2728 viewswhoflungdung

Small club ?

Big business

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 12:41 - Jan 2 with 2715 viewsEU5Makaveli

We are where we are because we deserve to be.

We could’ve easily beaten/got a draw against Newcastle and Watford at home, and we could’ve easily got beat at Watford and Spurs.

Luck tends to even itself out over the season and if we want to stay up we must be better.
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 12:46 - Jan 2 with 2699 viewsawayjack

Anyone with a business brain and any sort of integrity would be a start over a failed roofer and persistent liar.
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 13:39 - Jan 2 with 2634 viewsMattG

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 11:52 - Jan 2 by Chief

Right so you aren't going to bother answering the questions I posed at all then? But I'll address your points.
- The 'negative' chants were loud and clear at Watford. You also could not say the fans didn't get behind the team on Saturday. End result - Swans win.
- No one is debating that SCFC should never be in a relegation battle. However, we spent last summer pisssing about selling our best players, replacing them inadequately & banking cash (which should still be there). Are you saying this has had no bearing on our lowly league position? Its not a particularly strong Prem, with some decent planning, investment and scouting, we could be doing fine this season.

Was just about to make the same point re: the chanting on Saturday.
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 15:20 - Jan 2 with 2561 viewsangryjack

Your not right in the head
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 15:53 - Jan 2 with 2503 viewspikeypaul

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 15:20 - Jan 2 by angryjack

Your not right in the head

angryjack,
He’s only one of MM and HJs rsoles lickers just ignore the clown.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 16:23 - Jan 2 with 2467 viewsangryjack

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 15:53 - Jan 2 by pikeypaul

angryjack,
He’s only one of MM and HJs rsoles lickers just ignore the clown.

Agree there pikey
If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 17:32 - Jan 2 with 2422 viewsChief

If you click on the OPs name, it appears they no longer exist! A sell out plant no doubt.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 18:00 - Jan 2 with 2398 viewsmax936

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 17:32 - Jan 2 by Chief

If you click on the OPs name, it appears they no longer exist! A sell out plant no doubt.

It's all the Fan's fault, they've all convinced each other to keep that theme going they just don't want to accept the actual truth and then have to admit it.

They sold out to fill their pockets and didn't give a fuk who they sold it to, as long as their pockets are full, "we need investment to move forward we can't stay as we are" the DOF's famous quote, along with "we'll only sell with the agreement of all shareholders and the club comes first" and I'm sure I read that it had to be to the right buyers to. how's that one working out Mr Jenkins?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 18:23 - Jan 2 with 2361 viewstheloneranger

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 17:32 - Jan 2 by Chief

Seventhree rhymes with Xmastree

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

If we'd won 3 more games this season, we'd be in mid table on 23:00 - Jan 2 with 2318 viewsBloodyhills

If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024