Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Milwall (H) 18:58 - Feb 6 with 12645 viewsShun

Edit for subs: Moore, Nthle, Rathbone, Inman, Thompson, Adshead, Gillam
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:01]
Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:18 - Feb 7 with 2288 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:15 - Feb 7 by DaleiLama

And ironically, one of our better players, Ollie, can't even get in the team but he wasn't playing at his best either

He was looking drained of confidence and energy, but he'll be itching to get back in and his chance will surely come. The way Cannon plays, so wholeheartedly, he's bound to pick up knocks (he did tonight) so it's up to Ollie to take his chance when it comes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:24 - Feb 7 with 2264 viewsDaley_Lama

Can I give a big up for Big Jim tonight please?

I might be a bit of a broken record but I think he is our best CH defender and not a thing, a chicken wing, a bird on a string got past him tonight.

He's actually my player of the season to date.

Didn't get to see if he was last off the pitch applauding the TDS as other people thought they were more important at that time. Shame.

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:29 - Feb 7 with 2246 viewssweetcorn

Mark kitching for me was MOTM. Absolutely immense, never missed a tackle and I didn't know he could carry a ball like that. Looks like a good find off tonight's performance. Just hope he can keep it up

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:42 - Feb 7 with 2203 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:24 - Feb 7 by Daley_Lama

Can I give a big up for Big Jim tonight please?

I might be a bit of a broken record but I think he is our best CH defender and not a thing, a chicken wing, a bird on a string got past him tonight.

He's actually my player of the season to date.

Didn't get to see if he was last off the pitch applauding the TDS as other people thought they were more important at that time. Shame.

He was last off the pitch after applauding all sides and shaking hands withh opposing players and officials. Great ambassador........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 00:55 - Feb 7 with 2174 viewsDaley_Lama

Cheers, good to read.

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 03:43 - Feb 7 with 2089 viewsDiddyDave

Was sitting in Gold Coast Airport getting score updates from my mate in Littleborough. Well done boys. What a fantastic result after so much dross. Go the Dale for the biggest game on our history against Spurs (it has to be them),never mind the money. From Taupo NZ,Go The Dale!!!
Match thread: Milwall (H) on 05:08 - Feb 7 with 2063 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 03:43 - Feb 7 by DiddyDave

Was sitting in Gold Coast Airport getting score updates from my mate in Littleborough. Well done boys. What a fantastic result after so much dross. Go the Dale for the biggest game on our history against Spurs (it has to be them),never mind the money. From Taupo NZ,Go The Dale!!!

how long are you in nz dave? will you get up to auckland?

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 06:51 - Feb 7 with 1986 viewsAucklandjeff

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 03:43 - Feb 7 by DiddyDave

Hey Dave and Kiwidale

I was in work this morning watching bbc sport tick away to glory! I'm a teacher and shared the result with my classes.....they had no idea what I was going on about but I was buzzing ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 07:42 - Feb 7 with 1934 viewsDiddyDave

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 05:08 - Feb 7 by kiwidale

how long are you in nz dave? will you get up to auckland?

No,only in Auckland to fly back to Oz on the 18th,spending all the time in Taupo at my daughter’s place. Maybe next time if I stay at the wife’s brother’s place in Mangere. All the best anyway.
Match thread: Milwall (H) on 08:55 - Feb 7 with 1848 viewsaleanddale

Andy Cannon for me MOM - I hope there is no drugs test for him this morning Immense..

closely followed by Hendo Done and Ker-ching!!

Closely followed by 7 others.

The team looked up for it last night - play like that for the next 3 months and we will be safe I am sure.

what a night.... great performance despite the idiots who need banning orders at the end.
Match thread: Milwall (H) on 09:28 - Feb 7 with 1806 viewschalkyncfc

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 22:34 - Feb 6 by kiwidale

I bet Chalky is proper fooked off

The result was a great disappointment obviously but the loss wasn't unexpected,we sang from start to finish even when we was several goals down and enjoyed the day as a whole dispute the result
I was more fooked off to find that we had dropped out of the automatic spots in the league tbh,its a very tight league and was hoping that after our good start to the season that maybe this would be our year
Match thread: Milwall (H) on 20:30 - Feb 7 with 1652 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Milwall (H) on 08:55 - Feb 7 by aleanddale

Andy Cannon for me MOM - I hope there is no drugs test for him this morning Immense..

closely followed by Hendo Done and Ker-ching!!

Closely followed by 7 others.

The team looked up for it last night - play like that for the next 3 months and we will be safe I am sure.

what a night.... great performance despite the idiots who need banning orders at the end.

Every single player deserve praise for last night performance.

Great atmosphere great hangover this morning.

Happy grumpy Dale fan today

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024