Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Liverpool 19:39 - May 26 with 5567 viewspeenemunde

Flying the the flag for 🇬🇧 Tonight.
Come on Liverpool on 20:33 - May 27 with 1374 viewsMrSwerve

Come on Liverpool on 17:24 - May 27 by trampie

Some might think its sad to put a club side before ones country, but there you go.

Each to their own of course but surely ones affinity to a team increases the more local it gets? Talking about professional clubs now.

1) Swansea
2) Wales
3) UK teams

I could also understand if people wanted England to do well at any competition that Wales isn't involved in, although it's not my personal opinion.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Come on Liverpool on 20:35 - May 27 with 1363 viewstrampie

Come on Liverpool on 20:33 - May 27 by MrSwerve

Each to their own of course but surely ones affinity to a team increases the more local it gets? Talking about professional clubs now.

1) Swansea
2) Wales
3) UK teams

I could also understand if people wanted England to do well at any competition that Wales isn't involved in, although it's not my personal opinion.

That is not the case with glory hunters, local does not come into it for them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Come on Liverpool on 20:38 - May 27 with 1351 viewsgrabsplatter

Come on Liverpool on 13:58 - May 27 by moonie

Omar. Don't . See and read as it is.

We be spinked away tens of millions and had a chairman ,and board who sold the club behind the back of others involved in the running of the club including a Trust set up to protect the club. The CHairman is seen as ,rightly, an interfering jerk, the Trust inspiring and insipid although having members quite willing to gorge of match day largesse, fans like Res who hate others and sees the club as his own and also fans who don't think those living away have any right to call themselves fans. Jeez, we even see who asked about who went where when we were shite .

Funny ha ha yet?

Nah, it isn't is it.

Finally, look at the fixture lists coming out soon. And weep. Consider we won't be seeing the Swans streamed . Consider the reduction in jobs .

Funny ?

We paid Liverpooll nothing at all for players we bought from them in the 80 s. Liverpool could and should should hVe called us in and written us off.

Liverpool is a club that Swansea fans should pray for thanks every day because had they been many other clubs with different chairmen we would really not have this site nor club.

Although ,we might be playing Connahs Quay, and having derbies v Carmarthen Town or Bala , a nice away trip .

Nah, not funny

Yes Liverpool helped us out then & Man Utd did as well with the 1986 game, those of us around at that time are grateful but both clubs are now American owned corporate brands - any connection from the 80's is long gone.
Come on Liverpool on 20:51 - May 27 with 1317 viewsbuilthjack

Come on Liverpool on 19:46 - May 27 by Darran

There’s absolutely loads on here that followed a team in the top flight all the years Swansea were in the lower leagues you probably did yourself if you’re honest.

Support is something entirely different.

No. Were you a Man Utd fan?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Come on Liverpool on 20:59 - May 27 with 1287 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 20:51 - May 27 by builthjack

No. Were you a Man Utd fan?

Absolutely not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Come on Liverpool on 21:20 - May 27 with 1245 viewsYossarian

Come on Liverpool on 10:42 - May 27 by moonie

Meanwhile, we could be facing the mighty Shrews and Rotherham soon .

Compensation ,it is not.

We re in no position to pizz take

Look at our Club.. Ha ha ha,doesn't come close. A laughing stock ,a basket case that bought 30 m worth of Spanish players and then never really played them ,then sent them back.

A club that bought Bony , thirty seven and crocked. A club that replaced superb Sigurdsson with Sam feckn Clucas ,the profit going into the atmosphere .

A club that sold Jack Cork, one of the players of the year at Burnley ,who won't be playing the likes of Shewsbury or Rotherham.

Nah,time to keep our heads down .

Ha .

Spot on.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Come on Liverpool on 21:27 - May 27 with 1231 viewsMrSwerve

I was born in 87 and grew up during our bad years. Always supported and watched the swans down the Vetch but admittedly I did also 'support' Man Utd. Liked the 'class of 93 team', mostly British players, attacking football, and successful obviously. This died down around 2000 when I hit my teens, couldn't care less about them now. Incredible to think that we've been an opponent of theirs for 7 years.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Come on Liverpool on 21:42 - May 27 with 1209 viewsmajorraglan

I am not a Liverpool fan, but I wanted them to win last night. Firstly to wipe the smile off Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos faces, secondly because I despise Real Madrid and all they stand for, thirdly because I loathe Man United.

Madrid were the better team, but they certainly hoodwinked the ref a few times with some of the free kicks they had and they also showed their darker side. Felt sorry for Salah especially as he may now miss the World Cup.

I remember the dark times of the 80’s, Swans fans collecting money in buckets in the Quadrant and Liverpool writing off a debt.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Liverpool on 21:52 - May 27 with 1190 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 21:42 - May 27 by majorraglan

I am not a Liverpool fan, but I wanted them to win last night. Firstly to wipe the smile off Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos faces, secondly because I despise Real Madrid and all they stand for, thirdly because I loathe Man United.

Madrid were the better team, but they certainly hoodwinked the ref a few times with some of the free kicks they had and they also showed their darker side. Felt sorry for Salah especially as he may now miss the World Cup.

I remember the dark times of the 80’s, Swans fans collecting money in buckets in the Quadrant and Liverpool writing off a debt.

Man United helped us out too mind.

Come on Liverpool on 22:15 - May 27 with 1171 viewsGaryjack

Come on Liverpool on 21:52 - May 27 by Darran

So did Everton as we owed them money as well. Both them and Liverpool knew they wouldn't get a penny off us. Man Utd actively did something to help raise money that went towards saving the club.
Come on Liverpool on 22:27 - May 27 with 1137 viewsmajorraglan

Come on Liverpool on 21:52 - May 27 by Darran

Yes very true. Johnny Bonds Barmy Army if I remember correctly. It was a good night.
Come on Liverpool on 22:30 - May 27 with 1133 viewsDarran

I’ll be honest here there only club I ever liked when Swansea were in the fourth Division was Chelsea.
I absolutely fuçking detest them now though.

Come on Liverpool on 22:53 - May 27 with 1117 viewsCroftyjack

Come on Liverpool on 15:02 - May 27 by Darran

I don’t get a neutral being glad the Spanish team beats a team from our league.

As jack247 says its about the fans who have never set foot near Liverpool or Manchester that's why I said any other british team but not Liverpool, manure and of course scum.

I don't like teams like Chelsea, Arsenal etc but would have wanted them to win.
Come on Liverpool on 00:15 - May 28 with 1087 viewsDJack

Come on Liverpool on 22:30 - May 27 by Darran

I’ll be honest here there only club I ever liked when Swansea were in the fourth Division was Chelsea.
I absolutely fuçking detest them now though.

The only time that I liked Chelsea was when Vialli and Gullit played for them as to when that was...feck knows as my memory is Swiss cheese.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024