Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Liverpool 19:39 - May 26 with 5566 viewspeenemunde

Flying the the flag for 🇬🇧 Tonight.
Come on Liverpool on 16:14 - May 27 with 1190 viewstrampie

ABE supporters are against all English teams and they rejoiced last night long into the night, made all the sweeter with a Welsh player on the pitch scoring twice.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Come on Liverpool on 16:22 - May 27 with 1181 viewsmoonie

And a Cardiffman too.

Nice to see us United

Is it ok for Liverpool people to go into Wales ,trampie ,and put money into the economy.

Plenty go the other way and nobody minds at all
Come on Liverpool on 16:26 - May 27 with 1156 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 16:14 - May 27 by trampie

ABE supporters are against all English teams and they rejoiced last night long into the night, made all the sweeter with a Welsh player on the pitch scoring twice.

Yeah but the dull çunts like you don’t mind Supporting a team in the English Leagues when you could fuçk off and support a team in the WPL.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Come on Liverpool on 16:38 - May 27 with 1141 viewsraynor94

Come on Liverpool on 16:04 - May 27 by trampie

I don't want the Swans to win before Wales either, I want both to win but country first, club second.

Why does that not surprise me, but there again you do come across on here a s a rather sad individual

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come on Liverpool on 17:03 - May 27 with 1117 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans for me every time, if Wales win great, if they dont it doesn't really spoil my week

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Come on Liverpool on 17:24 - May 27 with 1089 viewstrampie

Come on Liverpool on 16:38 - May 27 by raynor94

Why does that not surprise me, but there again you do come across on here a s a rather sad individual

Some might think its sad to put a club side before ones country, but there you go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Come on Liverpool on 17:26 - May 27 with 1084 viewsgiantstoneater

Wasn`t bothered about who won would have been nice to see a classic which I don`t think it was. It will be remembered though for a goal of such quality from Bale what a strike and its why we watch football.
Come on Liverpool on 18:08 - May 27 with 1036 viewsFireboy2

Come on Liverpool on 14:26 - May 27 by jack247

Perch - a lot of Swans fans would have wanted Liverpool to lose last night, it would have been the same if it was Man United. It’s more about the people who support these glory teams rather than the club or city itself.

I’ve got nothing against Liverpool or it’s people, but I was glad they lost last night because of all the Swansea people in the pub wearing Liverpool tops and referring to them as ‘we’and ‘us’.

This
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Liverpool on 18:13 - May 27 with 1022 viewsFireboy2

Come on Liverpool on 17:24 - May 27 by trampie

Some might think its sad to put a club side before ones country, but there you go.

I always put wales before the swans and i dont really care what people think

I guess its because ive lived away from swansea in england for over 30 years

If you are welsh and live in england you would understand
Come on Liverpool on 19:21 - May 27 with 984 viewsbuilthjack

Come on Liverpool on 16:04 - May 27 by trampie

I don't want the Swans to win before Wales either, I want both to win but country first, club second.

Totally totally different. One is a club. One is a country. They don't play in the same league.
Ridiculous to even think about comparing them. Support your club, and support your country. However good, or bad they are.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Come on Liverpool on 19:27 - May 27 with 969 viewsbuilthjack

Oh and I was in Cardiff yesterday. Wore a Swans polo shirt. Saw another fella wearing one too.
I only saw one guy wearing a Cardiff shirt which really surprised me.
But also saw plenty in Liverpool tops. Is Cardiff still red?
[Post edited 27 May 2018 19:28]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Come on Liverpool on 19:39 - May 27 with 951 viewsjack247

Come on Liverpool on 19:27 - May 27 by builthjack

Oh and I was in Cardiff yesterday. Wore a Swans polo shirt. Saw another fella wearing one too.
I only saw one guy wearing a Cardiff shirt which really surprised me.
But also saw plenty in Liverpool tops. Is Cardiff still red?
[Post edited 27 May 2018 19:28]

Champions league final. The South Wales reds were out in force here too. At least Cardiff fans support their local team
Come on Liverpool on 19:41 - May 27 with 944 viewsbuilthjack

Come on Liverpool on 19:39 - May 27 by jack247

Champions league final. The South Wales reds were out in force here too. At least Cardiff fans support their local team

Are there Swans fans on here that support other teams like Liverpool, Man Utd etc?

Come on Liverpool on 19:43 - May 27 with 938 viewsjack247

Come on Liverpool on 19:41 - May 27 by builthjack

Are there Swans fans on here that support other teams like Liverpool, Man Utd etc?

Probably
Come on Liverpool on 19:46 - May 27 with 930 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 19:41 - May 27 by builthjack

There’s absolutely loads on here that followed a team in the top flight all the years Swansea were in the lower leagues you probably did yourself if you’re honest.

Support is something entirely different.

Come on Liverpool on 20:08 - May 27 with 903 viewsdobjack2

Come on Liverpool on 14:26 - May 27 by jack247

Perch - a lot of Swans fans would have wanted Liverpool to lose last night, it would have been the same if it was Man United. It’s more about the people who support these glory teams rather than the club or city itself.

I’ve got nothing against Liverpool or it’s people, but I was glad they lost last night because of all the Swansea people in the pub wearing Liverpool tops and referring to them as ‘we’and ‘us’.

Plenty in Spain would have wanted Madrid to lose.
Come on Liverpool on 20:13 - May 27 with 890 viewsmoonie

Plenty in Madrid itself
Come on Liverpool on 20:15 - May 27 with 888 viewsjacabertawe

Come on Liverpool on 19:21 - May 27 by builthjack

Totally totally different. One is a club. One is a country. They don't play in the same league.
Ridiculous to even think about comparing them. Support your club, and support your country. However good, or bad they are.

This.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Come on Liverpool on 20:17 - May 27 with 875 viewsGaryjack

Come on Liverpool on 19:46 - May 27 by Darran

There’s absolutely loads on here that followed a team in the top flight all the years Swansea were in the lower leagues you probably did yourself if you’re honest.

Support is something entirely different.

Exactly. I've always had an affinity with Liverpool. I guess it's because my first ever away game as a 6 yr old was at Anfield 1971, and i was just totally mesmerised looking up at the kop in all it's glory. So yeah, i certainly wanted them to win last night. But as i'm not a Liverpool fan, i've also wanted Man Utd or any other British side to win in Eurpoe. I guess if you come on here and post that you want a British side to lose against a foreign one, then you secretly have an affiliation to another!
Come on Liverpool on 20:19 - May 27 with 866 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't like Liverpool, but I did feel some sympathy concerning how Salah was cynically taken out of the game with no sanction. That dirty ****** Ramos takes the dark arts to new levels.
Come on Liverpool on 20:20 - May 27 with 865 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 20:17 - May 27 by Garyjack

Exactly. I've always had an affinity with Liverpool. I guess it's because my first ever away game as a 6 yr old was at Anfield 1971, and i was just totally mesmerised looking up at the kop in all it's glory. So yeah, i certainly wanted them to win last night. But as i'm not a Liverpool fan, i've also wanted Man Utd or any other British side to win in Eurpoe. I guess if you come on here and post that you want a British side to lose against a foreign one, then you secretly have an affiliation to another!

Spot on and if Man United were in the final last night the Scouce fella would have wanted them to lose.

Come on Liverpool on 20:26 - May 27 with 854 viewstrampie

Come on Liverpool on 16:26 - May 27 by Darran

Yeah but the dull çunts like you don’t mind Supporting a team in the English Leagues when you could fuçk off and support a team in the WPL.

Hark at the long haired luvvie that claims he buy's a part English family a meal and allows them to get away without paying for it.
Shocking all round by both parties, what an embarrassment, fancy not paying for your meal and fancy allowing somebody to get away with it, an ex policeman from an old chapel family also, unbelievable behaviour from all concerned .
And talking about embarrassment you will never be forgiven by many Swans fans for what you said as regards Kevin Austin, shocking on your part.

Come on Liverpool on 20:31 - May 27 with 847 viewsFlashberryjack

Come on Liverpool on 20:19 - May 27 by AnotherJohn

I don't like Liverpool, but I did feel some sympathy concerning how Salah was cynically taken out of the game with no sanction. That dirty ****** Ramos takes the dark arts to new levels.

Agree.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Come on Liverpool on 20:31 - May 27 with 845 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 20:26 - May 27 by trampie

Hark at the long haired luvvie that claims he buy's a part English family a meal and allows them to get away without paying for it.
Shocking all round by both parties, what an embarrassment, fancy not paying for your meal and fancy allowing somebody to get away with it, an ex policeman from an old chapel family also, unbelievable behaviour from all concerned .
And talking about embarrassment you will never be forgiven by many Swans fans for what you said as regards Kevin Austin, shocking on your part.

lol

Come on Liverpool on 20:33 - May 27 with 838 viewsSwanjaxs

Come on Liverpool on 20:26 - May 27 by trampie

Fair play top rant that was mate 👍👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024