Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serena's arse 16:15 - May 29 with 24720 viewssainthelens

Have a look guys...she's on court now. Wonderful it is.
Serena's arse on 22:53 - May 30 with 1908 viewsmoonie

Nice one.Now why allow this to get abusive Mods.

Bobby Fischer gets banned but Darren remains top dog
Serena's arse on 22:57 - May 30 with 1883 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 22:53 - May 30 by moonie

Nice one.Now why allow this to get abusive Mods.

Bobby Fischer gets banned but Darren remains top dog

Bobby Fischer isn’t banned. I decide who gets banned.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serena's arse on 22:58 - May 30 with 1896 viewspikeypaul

I suppose we should not make fun when we have amongst the ugliest women in the world.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/the-ugly-truth-about-brit-women-6318713.html

moonie put him on ignore I did over a year ago the forum is very enjoyable since.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 23:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Serena's arse on 22:59 - May 30 with 1896 viewsmoonie

What about that bet Darren.

You that obsessed ,that sick.

You ve been outed and you should think
Serena's arse on 23:03 - May 30 with 1885 viewsmoonie

Lisa.you can make your point without patronising .

How about Darren s turn of phrase ? Any observations ?

You antagonise as much as anyone on here

No need ,luvvie.
Serena's arse on 23:03 - May 30 with 1873 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 22:59 - May 30 by moonie

What about that bet Darren.

You that obsessed ,that sick.

You ve been outed and you should think

Outed?

Serena's arse on 23:08 - May 30 with 1876 viewspikeypaul

She lives up her own arsehole moonie and a total hypocrite,another who is on ignore.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Serena's arse on 23:12 - May 30 with 1865 viewsHighjack

That escalated quickly

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Serena's arse on 23:16 - May 30 with 1862 viewsmoonie

Yes,outed as a con man,liar and trouble maker .

You made out last week you d end our spat. You re disgusting.

Lisa neds to comment regarding your filth . She s a great one for morality and human decency. What you post is well beyond the pale.

Pikey and I are no chums but both see you for the human sewerage you are and the appalling way you continue to derail threads .

This was a lighted one which again you turned toxic . Shame and you are mutually exclusive .

I feel sorry for Joc ,Amy and your family who have no idea what you get up to on here .

You clearly use Amy as a way of eliciting sympathy for posters. She s a great kid and doesn't deserve to see her father persistently come up with this

Now ff s mods ...do what you did to Bobby fisher
Serena's arse on 23:20 - May 30 with 1853 viewspikeypaul

100% correct you have to feel sorry for them.

Serena's arse on 23:26 - May 30 with 1830 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 23:16 - May 30 by moonie

Lisa neds to comment regarding your filth . She s a great one for morality and human decency. What you post is well beyond the pale.

Pikey and I are no chums but both see you for the human sewerage you are and the appalling way you continue to derail threads .

This was a lighted one which again you turned toxic . Shame and you are mutually exclusive .

I feel sorry for Joc ,Amy and your family who have no idea what you get up to on here .

You clearly use Amy as a way of eliciting sympathy for posters. She s a great kid and doesn't deserve to see her father persistently come up with this

You are pure scum and this post proves it.

Now tell everyone what I’ve lied about?

Serena's arse on 23:29 - May 30 with 1830 viewsE20Jack

Darran could stop replying you know.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serena's arse on 23:29 - May 30 with 1830 viewsJack_Meoff

Serena's arse on 22:10 - May 30 by pikeypaul

Fecking more of a porker than I first thought.
I bet the plumber is around every week unblocking her toilet
Some women just have no respect in the way they present themselves.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 22:28]

She's one of the most successful female athletes to have ever lived. Are you the model of physical perfection to be judging her in this way? You have to be a WUM ffs no one can be this much of a c*nt.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Serena's arse on 23:32 - May 30 with 1811 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 23:29 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

She's one of the most successful female athletes to have ever lived. Are you the model of physical perfection to be judging her in this way? You have to be a WUM ffs no one can be this much of a c*nt.

It’s horrendous it really is. I don’t understand what the Mods are doing

Serena's arse on 23:36 - May 30 with 1802 viewsJack_Meoff

Serena's arse on 23:32 - May 30 by Darran

It’s horrendous it really is. I don’t understand what the Mods are doing

This forum has moderators?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Serena's arse on 23:37 - May 30 with 1789 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 23:36 - May 30 by Jack_Meoff

This forum has moderators?!

Exactly.

Serena's arse on 23:42 - May 30 with 1780 viewsLoyal

Serena's arse on 22:26 - May 30 by pikeypaul

Thank god her butt is covered up in the video the earlier photo really was sick.

Yeah sick 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Serena's arse on 09:37 - May 31 with 1683 viewsmoonie

This was a thread created for a little levity that was again highjacked.

If I'm Frank, talent aside, Serena looks grotesque in that outfit. A black cat suit on a tennis court insults the grace of Connolly, Bueno,Graf,Goolagong,King,Martina,Evert ,all simply exuding grace without grunting like a pig on a spit .

She s the best in the modern era and crushes opponents but sorry, it's not exactly beautiful to watch ,for many .
Serena's arse on 09:44 - May 31 with 1678 viewsBanosswan

Serena's arse on 09:37 - May 31 by moonie

If I'm Frank, talent aside, Serena looks grotesque in that outfit. A black cat suit on a tennis court insults the grace of Connolly, Bueno,Graf,Goolagong,King,Martina,Evert ,all simply exuding grace without grunting like a pig on a spit .

She s the best in the modern era and crushes opponents but sorry, it's not exactly beautiful to watch ,for many .

It'll be interesting, because she won't be allowed to wear it at Wimbledon.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Serena's arse on 09:49 - May 31 with 1674 viewsHighjack

Serena's arse on 09:37 - May 31 by moonie

Yeah it’s definitely becoming harder and harder to knock one out during Wimbledon fortnite these days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Serena's arse on 09:59 - May 31 with 1657 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t need to comment on anything.

I chose to comment on comments about Serena Williams that were disgusting. I never comment on the ongoing issues between you and Darran, although I think your comment about Darran’s daughter is dreadful if I’m honest.

I’ve asked you before, and I ask you again. Stop referencing me in comments - I don’t know you, have frankly no interest in knowing you.

Your frequent comments about women show you to be a creep to be honest. The sort of man most women avoid like the plague as we can all see you coming. Now you seem to have found yourself a creepy little chum as well in pikeypaul, so why don’t you amuse yourselves by making disgusting comments about successful women to your little hearts’ content. Perhaps it will make you both feel like real men? Who knows. Who cares. Just leave me alone.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 10:01]
Serena's arse on 10:02 - May 31 with 1648 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 09:59 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

I don’t need to comment on anything.

I chose to comment on comments about Serena Williams that were disgusting. I never comment on the ongoing issues between you and Darran, although I think your comment about Darran’s daughter is dreadful if I’m honest.

I’ve asked you before, and I ask you again. Stop referencing me in comments - I don’t know you, have frankly no interest in knowing you.

Your frequent comments about women show you to be a creep to be honest. The sort of man most women avoid like the plague as we can all see you coming. Now you seem to have found yourself a creepy little chum as well in pikeypaul, so why don’t you amuse yourselves by making disgusting comments about successful women to your little hearts’ content. Perhaps it will make you both feel like real men? Who knows. Who cares. Just leave me alone.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 10:01]

Superb post Lisa.

Serena's arse on 10:03 - May 31 with 1652 viewspikeypaul

"Pig on a spit"

Perfect description moonie.

Serena's arse on 10:14 - May 31 with 1635 viewslifelong

This post is a new low for Planet Swans, what are you thinking saying such things?...dreadful.
Serena's arse on 10:56 - May 31 with 1606 viewsmoonie

He needs to stop it . Ask him why he continues and it ll stop alright .

You need to look at the bigger picture Roger

Now ,back on topic. Serena a great player in modern era but looks grotesque in a black cat suit .

This is tennis, a sport ,not a cat walk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024