Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serena's arse 16:15 - May 29 with 24721 viewssainthelens

Have a look guys...she's on court now. Wonderful it is.
Serena's arse on 18:35 - Jun 4 with 1975 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 17:30 - Jun 4 by omarjack

What's the difference between Brexit supporters and misogynist racist scum?

Nothing.

The forums two biggest ones moonie and Pikey.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serena's arse on 20:53 - Jun 4 with 1939 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hideous thread. Shames Planet Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

Serena's arse on 20:56 - Jun 4 with 1917 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 20:53 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Hideous thread. Shames Planet Swans.

I couldn’t agree more Andrew. It’s fuçking embarrassing beyond belief.

Serena's arse on 21:17 - Jun 4 with 1898 viewsJackfath

Why hasn't a mod got rid? Why would they choose to leave it here?

It's disgraceful.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Serena's arse on 21:42 - Jun 4 with 1859 viewslondonlisa2001

Serena's arse on 21:17 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

Why hasn't a mod got rid? Why would they choose to leave it here?

It's disgraceful.

I think it’s good to leave it here Jackfath.

Whenever people talk about equality and why women make a fuss it’s useful to see the issues that still unfortunately exist writ large in the comments of a minority of insecure, creepy men like pikeypaul and moonie.

Sickening but useful.
Serena's arse on 21:52 - Jun 4 with 1825 viewsKilkennyjack

I would no platform these morons, and delete the thread.

Beware of the Risen People

Serena's arse on 21:54 - Jun 4 with 1825 viewsJackfath

This site doesn't need people like them polluting it. Ban them and delete the thread. Let them go off and find another site where they can post such drivel with like minded morons.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Serena's arse on 22:01 - Jun 4 with 1809 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 21:54 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

This site doesn't need people like them polluting it. Ban them and delete the thread. Let them go off and find another site where they can post such drivel with like minded morons.

I couldn’t agree more Fath ban the pair of them and I’m not just saying that because I detest that Scouce prick but let’s be honest his views on women,especially women of colour are abhorrent and shouldn’t be tolerated on here.

Login to get fewer ads

Serena's arse on 22:05 - Jun 4 with 1806 viewsJackfath

Serena's arse on 22:01 - Jun 4 by Darran

I couldn’t agree more Fath ban the pair of them and I’m not just saying that because I detest that Scouce prick but let’s be honest his views on women,especially women of colour are abhorrent and shouldn’t be tolerated on here.

Why are they tolerated? Mods? Why? To leave them means you agree with his abhorrent viewpoints, surely?

Serena's arse on 22:08 - Jun 4 with 1791 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 22:05 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

Why are they tolerated? Mods? Why? To leave them means you agree with his abhorrent viewpoints, surely?

You make a great point. Get rid now.

Serena's arse on 22:10 - Jun 4 with 1797 viewslondonlisa2001

Serena's arse on 21:52 - Jun 4 by Kilkennyjack

I would no platform these morons, and delete the thread.

I’ve always believed where possible in letting comments stay public so people can see that this stuff still exists in 2018.

There are abhorrent racist and homophobic comments on other threads as well at the moment, which are sickening but again show that there is still an issue.
Serena's arse on 22:14 - Jun 4 with 1798 viewsSwanjaxs

Serena's arse on 22:10 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

I’ve always believed where possible in letting comments stay public so people can see that this stuff still exists in 2018.

There are abhorrent racist and homophobic comments on other threads as well at the moment, which are sickening but again show that there is still an issue.

Perhaps you could mod this site Lisa?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Serena's arse on 22:19 - Jun 4 with 1774 viewslondonlisa2001

Serena's arse on 22:14 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps you could mod this site Lisa?

Police grown adults who behave like sugar frenzied 5 year olds ?

No ta very much.

Let them dig their own graves.
Serena's arse on 22:21 - Jun 4 with 1772 viewsbluey_the_blue

Serena's arse on 22:19 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

Police grown adults who behave like sugar frenzied 5 year olds ?

No ta very much.

Let them dig their own graves.

There's nothing wrong with complementing someone on physical appearance.

Why, the women at the client I'm currently at are regularly swooning when I walk into rooms. Beauty is a curse...
Serena's arse on 22:24 - Jun 4 with 1765 viewsHumpty

Serena's arse on 22:05 - Jun 4 by Jackfath

Why ask the mods?

Surely the site owner decides what is or is not acceptable on his website and the mods act accordingly?
Serena's arse on 22:35 - Jun 4 with 1742 viewslondonlisa2001

Slightly relevant to the current discussion.

Yesterday was a fabulous hot day in London as it was in most places.

Took the dog out for a long walk in the woods and to a swimming pond to give her some exercise in the cool.

Stopped on the way home for a spot of Sunday lunch in a local pub. The pub has a lovely garden and at the end of the garden is a children’s play bit - kiddies stuff one side and a table tennis table the other.

Four kids about 9-12 playing table tennis get called back by their parents (2 sets of adults on the next table to us) when their food arrived.

After eating, the four kids went back to the table tennis table but there were two tiny little ones (maybe 5 year olds) playing. Badly, of course, but having fun.

One of the four kids (about 11 maybe), snatched the table tennis bats out of the hands of the little ones and pushed them away from the table. One of the little ones stood her ground and stayed there. The older kid went and whispered in her ear and pushed her a few times until eventually she left crying and went back to her Mum & Dad who were sitting in the table behind the families whose kids were now playing table tennis again.

We were next to the table and saw what happened and told the parents of the older kids that one of their kids had bullied the little ones. They weren’t happy (not so much with the kid but that they’d been interrupted from their phones that all four were glued to). Turns out they were all Spanish, and all made huge fuss, glared a lot but called kids away and went. The other Mum & Dad by this time had been told what happened by their little ones and came over to say thanks.

Anyway - that kid was a bully. He’s a bully now and will be a bully when he’s an adult. He’ll bully in real life and he’ll bully on the internet.

Some on here are the same. Bullies now and doubtless bullies when they were kids as well.

I bloody hate bullies.
Serena's arse on 22:40 - Jun 4 with 1740 viewsAmbergambler

Serena's arse on 22:24 - Jun 4 by Humpty

Why ask the mods?

Surely the site owner decides what is or is not acceptable on his website and the mods act accordingly?

Who owns Planet Swans?
Serena's arse on 22:42 - Jun 4 with 1733 viewsSwanjaxs

Serena's arse on 22:40 - Jun 4 by Ambergambler

Who owns Planet Swans?

Prosser init?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Serena's arse on 22:44 - Jun 4 with 1709 viewsDarran

Serena's arse on 22:42 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Prosser init?

Shhhh mun.

Serena's arse on 22:45 - Jun 4 with 1723 viewsAmbergambler

Serena's arse on 22:42 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Prosser init?

I don't know - is it?
Serena's arse on 23:14 - Jun 4 with 1692 viewsswancity

Does this mean old favourites like ' I bet she can shyte' are no longer acceptable?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Serena's arse on 00:11 - Jun 5 with 1660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Serena's arse on 17:23 - May 30 by Darran

It’s a poor thread Lisa. I don’t think it was meant to be because personally I think she’s magnificent but it was always going to get bad with the likes of Perch and Pikey in it.

Another great interjection from the millenium man himself.......................
Max, Perch and the rest of civilisation are right about you.....................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Serena's arse on 00:55 - Jun 5 with 1634 viewsE20Jack

Serena's arse on 22:35 - Jun 4 by londonlisa2001

Slightly relevant to the current discussion.

Yesterday was a fabulous hot day in London as it was in most places.

Took the dog out for a long walk in the woods and to a swimming pond to give her some exercise in the cool.

Stopped on the way home for a spot of Sunday lunch in a local pub. The pub has a lovely garden and at the end of the garden is a children’s play bit - kiddies stuff one side and a table tennis table the other.

Four kids about 9-12 playing table tennis get called back by their parents (2 sets of adults on the next table to us) when their food arrived.

After eating, the four kids went back to the table tennis table but there were two tiny little ones (maybe 5 year olds) playing. Badly, of course, but having fun.

One of the four kids (about 11 maybe), snatched the table tennis bats out of the hands of the little ones and pushed them away from the table. One of the little ones stood her ground and stayed there. The older kid went and whispered in her ear and pushed her a few times until eventually she left crying and went back to her Mum & Dad who were sitting in the table behind the families whose kids were now playing table tennis again.

We were next to the table and saw what happened and told the parents of the older kids that one of their kids had bullied the little ones. They weren’t happy (not so much with the kid but that they’d been interrupted from their phones that all four were glued to). Turns out they were all Spanish, and all made huge fuss, glared a lot but called kids away and went. The other Mum & Dad by this time had been told what happened by their little ones and came over to say thanks.

Anyway - that kid was a bully. He’s a bully now and will be a bully when he’s an adult. He’ll bully in real life and he’ll bully on the internet.

Some on here are the same. Bullies now and doubtless bullies when they were kids as well.

I bloody hate bullies.

Very true Lisa, there are more of these like the Spanish children you describe on this thread than they would care to admit too.

I agree with you on the whole on your last few posts, the only thing is I think there is an incredibly fine line between women standing up for themselves and putting men down. I am all for equality and was really positive about International Women’s day a few months back - until I got to work and had an email that there was a lunch in the boardroom to celebrate it, at the bottom of the email it stated “women get served first” - so I refused to go. You do not create equality by creating inequality. Many of my co-workers thought I was just joking, I was deadly serious.

That was a few weeks after me and the other half settled down to watch big brother (her choice, not mine) and it was a women themed show to celebrate the year of the woman. Great idea I said. Yet they spent the night putting men down, many (most) of which are so incredibly for equality and act on that belief daily it is untrue. Needless to say I found something else to do.

Now, that other thing I did was watch the news. It was a debate on feminism. They had two guests via video link. The feminist spent the whole debate shouting “let me speak, I am not having any man talk over me” while proceeding to not let anybody get a word in and interrupting and speaking over anything the male presenter and guest said. Needless to say I had an early night.

The current feminist movement is utterly abhorrent and do women no favours, just as people like Pikey Paul do not do us men any favours. Scarily though it seems while the latter is shrinking in numbers the former is growing at an alarming rate.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serena's arse on 10:55 - Jun 5 with 1499 viewsmoonie

This was supposed to be a thread of levity .

It's changed

Anyway, women are quite capable of bullying men but traditionally men greater culprits especially in " working class " areas
Serena's arse on 12:11 - Jun 5 with 1453 viewslondonlisa2001

Serena's arse on 00:55 - Jun 5 by E20Jack

Very true Lisa, there are more of these like the Spanish children you describe on this thread than they would care to admit too.

I agree with you on the whole on your last few posts, the only thing is I think there is an incredibly fine line between women standing up for themselves and putting men down. I am all for equality and was really positive about International Women’s day a few months back - until I got to work and had an email that there was a lunch in the boardroom to celebrate it, at the bottom of the email it stated “women get served first” - so I refused to go. You do not create equality by creating inequality. Many of my co-workers thought I was just joking, I was deadly serious.

That was a few weeks after me and the other half settled down to watch big brother (her choice, not mine) and it was a women themed show to celebrate the year of the woman. Great idea I said. Yet they spent the night putting men down, many (most) of which are so incredibly for equality and act on that belief daily it is untrue. Needless to say I found something else to do.

Now, that other thing I did was watch the news. It was a debate on feminism. They had two guests via video link. The feminist spent the whole debate shouting “let me speak, I am not having any man talk over me” while proceeding to not let anybody get a word in and interrupting and speaking over anything the male presenter and guest said. Needless to say I had an early night.

The current feminist movement is utterly abhorrent and do women no favours, just as people like Pikey Paul do not do us men any favours. Scarily though it seems while the latter is shrinking in numbers the former is growing at an alarming rate.

Ah, so in your view the inequality in your organisation is created by serving women first at one lunch in the year rather than by the fact that there are 8 members of the PLC board of your organisation and 7 of them are men (I happen to know the woman by the way).

And you refused to go to the lunch?

I imagine you don’t refuse to go to work because of the more serious bit though? No. Thought not.

And feminism is abhorrent because there was one shouty woman on a tv interview about feminism (the irony of it being presented by a man seemingly escapes you) and because of some female morons on Big Brother (definitely where all the sensible people look for a reflection of sensible thought and exposition of ideas).

Feminism growing in alarming numbers while misogyny is falling?

I suggest you look at the results of last week’s publication of the Hampton-Alexander review. The issues that are important are not little creeps making disgusting comments on here but the comments that came out of FTSE boards as part of this review.

‘We have one woman already on the board, so we are done - it is someone else's turn"

‘There aren't that many women with the right credentials and depth of experience to sit on the board - the issues covered are extremely complex"

“My other board colleagues wouldn't want to appoint a woman on our board"

“Most women don't want the hassle or pressure of sitting on a board"

Just this morning, the CEO of Qatar Airlines has said:

“Of course it (his company) has to be led by a man, because it is a very challenging position.”

To be frank, I think they could probably find a woman good enough to take on the ‘challenging position’ currently held by someone who is quite obviously spectacularly inept - inept enough to have to spend the rest of the day / week / month backtracking as his company suffers massive shock due to his stupid comments.

None of that is as important a reflection on the state of play as your lunch though, so well done you for sticking to your principles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024