Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lol..I give up. 10:38 - Jul 24 with 9021 viewsomarjack

They actually want to charge people extra 3 pounds so they can stick "Low Cost Vans" on their asses.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/shirt-sponsor-logo-update

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

lol..I give up. on 07:51 - Jul 25 with 1239 viewsKingBony

lol..I give up. on 20:22 - Jul 24 by jasper_T

Business deals can sometimes be more complicated and frustrating than rocket science. Rockets are generally less temperamental than people.

Yeah you see loads of this type of thing happening around the country 👍

It’s not like they’ve had long to plan for it or anything. Protecting this nonsense is what our club has become, a joke and a complete and utter farce.

It’s ok though we’ll be pushing for promotion- open your eyes 👀

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

lol..I give up. on 08:23 - Jul 25 with 1206 viewsNeath_Jack

Lumping fûck 😂😂😂

If it upsets you all that much, don’t get it put on your shirts.

The kids shirts are not exact replicas anyway due to the main sponsor. So if you’re a grown man moaning about this it beggars belief.

Save your ire for something worthwhile ffs, like a rookie commentator or something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

lol..I give up. on 08:37 - Jul 25 with 1189 viewsjack247

lol..I give up. on 08:23 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Lumping fûck 😂😂😂

If it upsets you all that much, don’t get it put on your shirts.

The kids shirts are not exact replicas anyway due to the main sponsor. So if you’re a grown man moaning about this it beggars belief.

Save your ire for something worthwhile ffs, like a rookie commentator or something.

It’s what our club has turned into that’s annoying people. This is just a perfect example of it.

I’m not going to get a shirt, let alone a Swansea University logo. I still think it’s pathetic from the club.
lol..I give up. on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 1182 viewsNeath_Jack

lol..I give up. on 08:37 - Jul 25 by jack247

It’s what our club has turned into that’s annoying people. This is just a perfect example of it.

I’m not going to get a shirt, let alone a Swansea University logo. I still think it’s pathetic from the club.

Do you think sponsors are easy to come by then? Do you think they’re queuing up around the block to throw money at a basket case of a club? Do you think you could sell us to a prospective sponsor and hold any sort of bargaining power?

Beggars can’t be choosers fits here, we’re not a big noise in Swansea anymore let alone in the football world. We’re not a Leeds or a Villa who can even rely on our past name.

We’ve got to grab what we can when we can. What will you say if another shirt sponsor makes themselves known to us around Christmas time, no sorry we can’t let you put your name on our shorts because people have already bought them? It’s not ideal but it is what it is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

lol..I give up. on 09:17 - Jul 25 with 1161 viewsAlfieMooresSon

lol..I give up. on 11:02 - Jul 24 by jack247

Football shirts are massively overpriced as it is.

I’ve often thought clubs would be better off just churning them out for £20 or whatever and benefiting from the ‘advertising’ of the city’s streets being flooded with them and the psychological benefit to the players of playing in front of a crowd that looks a lot more partisan.

I know Newcastle don’t do it, but to create a fraction of what they have at home games would surely outweigh the short term benefits of a few thousand shirt sales.

Edit - speaking generally. I know our clowns need every penny they can get at the moment.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 11:03]

That's a great point!
lol..I give up. on 09:35 - Jul 25 with 1137 viewsjack247

lol..I give up. on 08:46 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Do you think sponsors are easy to come by then? Do you think they’re queuing up around the block to throw money at a basket case of a club? Do you think you could sell us to a prospective sponsor and hold any sort of bargaining power?

Beggars can’t be choosers fits here, we’re not a big noise in Swansea anymore let alone in the football world. We’re not a Leeds or a Villa who can even rely on our past name.

We’ve got to grab what we can when we can. What will you say if another shirt sponsor makes themselves known to us around Christmas time, no sorry we can’t let you put your name on our shorts because people have already bought them? It’s not ideal but it is what it is.

Fine. It doesn’t exactly scream professionalism, but if the season has come around a little bit quicker than the club or the uni expected, it is what is.

If anyone who has already bought a shirt wants the logo added, bring it in and we’ll do it for you. All shirts produced from now on will have it included.

But no, they’ve looked at it as another opportunity to squeeze a little bit out the fans.
lol..I give up. on 10:23 - Jul 25 with 1120 viewsAlgorfajack

lol..I give up. on 06:03 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

We laugh but it is true

Global head of partnerships, starting within 20 mile radius...

Interestingly, the official site has dropped the link to the Malaysian translation as well.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

lol..I give up. on 18:17 - Jul 25 with 1059 viewsTenbySwan

We buy a player for 18m, loan him out 6 months later for 1.5m for a YEAR!

And then charge fans £3 for a low cost vans sticker on their shorts!

The lunatics have taken over the asylum and it's not funny!
Login to get fewer ads

lol..I give up. on 21:57 - Jul 25 with 1019 viewsKingBony

lol..I give up. on 08:46 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Don’t be so feckin stupid

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

lol..I give up. on 22:05 - Jul 25 with 1011 viewsNeath_Jack

lol..I give up. on 21:57 - Jul 25 by KingBony

Don’t be so feckin stupid

Look out, Mr Articulate has just got in.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024