Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 08:43 - Jul 30 with 3915 viewsRs_Holy

Anyone watch it last night???

What a great tv programme! Artist Tai-Shan Schierenberg wanted to try and understand what it is about football that makes it so compelling as he just didnt get it having watched a few games on tv.

He chose West Brom and as it turned out they were relegated the season he chose which certainly added to the drama of the show.

I loved the bit when he was in a pub with some fans who he wanted to explain to him what it is about football that makes you fall in love with it. They desperately tried but couldnt put into words why or how football really gets under your skin...?

Anyway well worth a watch if you missed it last night!

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/july/albion-artist-in-residence-documentary-on-c
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 08:46 - Jul 30 with 3908 viewssmegma

I thought it was fascinating.A proper fly on the wall documentary. It seemed that nothing was out of bounds for him, fans forums, board meetings, preseason training, access to all players.
He ain't half bad at painting either.
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 09:20 - Jul 30 with 3869 viewsRs_Holy

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 08:46 - Jul 30 by smegma

I thought it was fascinating.A proper fly on the wall documentary. It seemed that nothing was out of bounds for him, fans forums, board meetings, preseason training, access to all players.
He ain't half bad at painting either.

Indeed a fascinating insight into the workings of a football club. Not as good as "the Four Year Plan" (mainly because they dont have the characters QPR had for that doc) but still compelling.
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 09:54 - Jul 30 with 3800 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I caught the end of it and it looked so good I immediately set my Betamax recorder to 'tape' it when it is repeated.

The Art looked good as well.
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:00 - Jul 30 with 3794 viewsMick_S

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 09:54 - Jul 30 by CroydonCaptJack

I caught the end of it and it looked so good I immediately set my Betamax recorder to 'tape' it when it is repeated.

The Art looked good as well.

I missed it as I was watching this:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:26 - Jul 30 with 3751 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:00 - Jul 30 by Mick_S

I missed it as I was watching this:

Looks good in colour mate.
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:51 - Jul 30 with 3693 viewsMick_S

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:26 - Jul 30 by CroydonCaptJack

Looks good in colour mate.

Nah - I don't like change.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 16:46 - Jul 30 with 3528 viewsNorthLondonR

'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 10:51 - Jul 30 by Mick_S

Nah - I don't like change.

Thanks for the recommendation, watched it earlier and if nothing else, certainly gets you motivated for the new season
'Artist in Residence' Channel 4 on 18:07 - Jul 30 with 3447 viewsbosh67

I thought it was a great show. Loved it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024