Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Preston? 17:35 - Jul 30 with 1981 viewsDieByYourSide

Come on then, let's have yours.

Ingram
Kakay Leistner Lynch Bidwell
Freeman Scowen
Eze
Wzsolek Smith Bright

Assume Luongo won't start having joined training late after World Cup and Hall won't be ready. Smyth over Pav? Will Bright start?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 17:36]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Team for Preston? on 17:43 - Jul 30 with 1939 viewsWestbourneR

I reeeeeaaally want to be positive but we've got to have one of the weakest squads in the league by now. We've simply been selling and buying low for a very long time.

We need a scrappers blood & guts approach to stay up with that squad.

In the hands of McLaren, trying to play football, I think we'll be in trouble - unless we make two or three proper additions. Namely defenders and up front.

Back 5 of Ingram, Kakay, Lynch, Leistner and Bidwell is not a good look. It's League One.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Team for Preston? on 17:46 - Jul 30 with 1921 viewsNorthernr

Pending new arrivals I think it'll be the team he picked Saturday.
Wszolek has hardly featured so I'd be surprised if he suddenly started.
Team for Preston? on 18:18 - Jul 30 with 1820 viewskensalriser

Pav has really fallen out of favour.

BOS seems to be ahead of Smyth now, which is surprising to me. But what do I know.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Team for Preston? on 18:59 - Jul 30 with 1729 viewsWadR

Same team as v Union Berlin. Shape worked well, I think if Luongo isn't ready then I'd rather Manning central with Freeman in the free role he had on the weekend than bring in Wszolek.

Subs: Lumley, Baptiste, Manning, Cousins, Wszolek, Smyth, Sylla.

Concerned about Kakay as he looked rather uncomfortable defensively on Saturday but would opt for him over Baptiste, for his pace if nothing else, as that's a slow as fck back 4 without him.
Team for Preston? on 19:16 - Jul 30 with 1691 viewstkqpr

I was at the ground at training today and Toni Leinster wasn’t there at all. Apparently he was sick. I took that to mean a dodgy tummy but I’m not sure what exactly. I joked that it was because he wasn’t used to foreign food.
Team for Preston? on 19:33 - Jul 30 with 1650 viewsTacticalR

Team for Preston? on 19:16 - Jul 30 by tkqpr

I was at the ground at training today and Toni Leinster wasn’t there at all. Apparently he was sick. I took that to mean a dodgy tummy but I’m not sure what exactly. I joked that it was because he wasn’t used to foreign food.

It takes a while to build up an immunity to the chicken shops of Shepherd's Bush.

Air hostess clique

Team for Preston? on 19:39 - Jul 30 with 1631 viewsdaveB

I'd go same team as last Saturday unless we sign anyone
Team for Preston? on 19:39 - Jul 30 with 1627 viewsdaveB

Team for Preston? on 18:18 - Jul 30 by kensalriser

Pav has really fallen out of favour.

BOS seems to be ahead of Smyth now, which is surprising to me. But what do I know.

not sure he's out of favour just not that good, Freeman and Smyth both ahead of him now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024