Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then ye f..... 19:26 - Aug 4 with 23815 viewsTheResurrection

Have a bit of that.

Young side, trying to play football, dug in and get the rewards.

To the usual fackwits on Planet tvvat, fack you...

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:39 - Aug 4 with 1817 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:38 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

This is the one eyed nonsense that is poisoning our club.

Those who can not praise have their criticism rendered null and void.

We had people moaning that Jenkins was looking on the cheap by signing Dhanda and McKay, now it wasn’t his decision and must have been someone else’s.

Again, bang on.

Listen to this guy, he knows more than you'll ever learn.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:43 - Aug 4 with 1806 viewsEasternJack

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:08 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.

You lot are far too obsessed with non football part of our club

Enjoyed the game today. Looking like we’re trying to get back onto the right path again. I think the age of the team will cause some difficulty this season, but I’ll be happy as long we’re playing the right way and staying competitive.

Couldn’t give a monkeys about anything else

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:49 - Aug 4 with 1790 viewsWingstandwood

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:38 - Aug 4 by TheResurrection

Trust me, you're speaking out of your arse and are showing obvious signs of not knowing what the fack you're talking about -itus.

The funny thing about all this is it's really not hard to work out if you've got half a brain, but it seems well past some of our dullards.

What we're seeing now is a nod to old.... How we used to do things.

FFS, work out the common denominator in then, recent seasons and now, it shouldn't be too hard to equate.

You don't like it because you've barked up the wrong tree like some kind of demented lost soul but that's the truth.

Let it sink in before it all comes out and you look even more of a fool.

Oh, and fack One Trick and Wardrobe and their glittering careers post Jacks 😂😂😂

Thank God, thank God the Yanks finally listened to the common sense brigade and not the lunatic fringe whom somehow thought an ex- roofing-merchandiser was and is a wise choice to be in charge of a multimillion Pound budget in the Premier League of all places.

I have an inkling that you may have a sneaking admiration for myself and many who recognised the clubs problems many years back, and if not? You will one day in the not too far distant future i.e. when the club is reborn and regenerated itself away from the stark-raving-loony amateurism and Kamikaze self-destruction previously displayed!

Argus!

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:57 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsDarran

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:39 - Aug 4 by TheResurrection

Again, bang on.

Listen to this guy, he knows more than you'll ever learn.

Funny where he says our club mind.
The Scouce prick goes to more games than him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Right then ye facking kunts on 23:01 - Aug 4 with 1743 viewsKilkennyjack

Right then ye facking kunts on 19:52 - Aug 4 by Shaky

I wouldn't go that far, but I was impressed by Celina, McKay, and Potter's tactical fluidity. Fast, more technical football; what's not to like?

Great post

Beware of the Risen People

Right then ye facking kunts on 23:56 - Aug 4 with 1654 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:57 - Aug 4 by Darran

Funny where he says our club mind.
The Scouce prick goes to more games than him.

Any proof of that or are you just bitter because we won and looking for a new object of your utterly weird internet obsession?

Didn't think so.

Back to the thread...
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 0:01]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:07 - Aug 5 with 1633 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:49 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

Thank God, thank God the Yanks finally listened to the common sense brigade and not the lunatic fringe whom somehow thought an ex- roofing-merchandiser was and is a wise choice to be in charge of a multimillion Pound budget in the Premier League of all places.

I have an inkling that you may have a sneaking admiration for myself and many who recognised the clubs problems many years back, and if not? You will one day in the not too far distant future i.e. when the club is reborn and regenerated itself away from the stark-raving-loony amateurism and Kamikaze self-destruction previously displayed!

You're going to look an even bigger tit when it all comes out.

If you don't know, don't speak.

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:16 - Aug 5 with 1606 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:07 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

You're going to look an even bigger tit when it all comes out.

If you don't know, don't speak.

The guy that kept us there for 7 (yes SEVEN) years had no clue apparently

Yet in season 1 everyone was dreaming of just 1 more season.

Funny.

Login to get fewer ads

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:19 - Aug 5 with 1601 viewslonglostjack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:21 - Aug 4 by builthjack

b is before m Phillip

Often negative on my picks for prediction league so I can have some consolation if we lose. Didn’t work out today. Happy bunny.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:25 - Aug 5 with 1588 viewspikeypaul

I hope the res comes back when things do go against us,does the stupid fecker realise it’s the 1st game of 46?

He made a tw wat of himself last season I hope he does not this.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:26 - Aug 5 with 1588 viewspikeypaul

I hope the res comes back when things do go against us,does the stupid ferker realise it’s the 1st game of 46?

He made a twaat of himself last season I hope he does not this.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:31 - Aug 5 with 1580 viewsymaohyd

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:43 - Aug 4 by EasternJack

You lot are far too obsessed with non football part of our club

Enjoyed the game today. Looking like we’re trying to get back onto the right path again. I think the age of the team will cause some difficulty this season, but I’ll be happy as long we’re playing the right way and staying competitive.

Couldn’t give a monkeys about anything else

Yes.

We are a football club once again. Young determined manager, playing the right way, making signings based on the needs of the team.

We will lose plenty and win plenty this season no doubt. Give me this to the ridiculous pressure that being in the PL creates and the appalling decisions made to try and stay up.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:33 - Aug 5 with 1577 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:25 - Aug 5 by pikeypaul

I hope the res comes back when things do go against us,does the stupid fecker realise it’s the 1st game of 46?

Why, so the morons can gloat in our club's defeat?

I have no doubt they are lying in wait, hoping.

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:57 - Aug 5 with 1552 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:25 - Aug 5 by pikeypaul

I do realise yeah, same as I realise that for every simpleton on this forum there's an absolutel kunt like you.

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:58 - Aug 5 with 1546 viewsexiledclaseboy

My team won today. That’ll do for me.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 0:59]

Poll: Tory leader

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:01 - Aug 5 with 1537 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:33 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Why, so the morons can gloat in our club's defeat?

I have no doubt they are lying in wait, hoping.

Again, you've summed it up perfectly here.... Like this Brexit facking turkey voting for the footbal version of Christmas.

When there's worse times he'll be back. Sad kunt.

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:04 - Aug 5 with 1530 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:01 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Again, you've summed it up perfectly here.... Like this Brexit facking turkey voting for the footbal version of Christmas.

When there's worse times he'll be back. Sad kunt.

It's awfully sad, currently the desire for Jenkins to fail is stronger than the desire for the team to succeed.

So when we sign good managers, good young players and win games - it's an awfully confusing situation for people, as can be seen on this thread for example. Can you imagine if we storm the league? People will explode.

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:19 - Aug 5 with 1515 viewsCooperman

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:04 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

It's awfully sad, currently the desire for Jenkins to fail is stronger than the desire for the team to succeed.

So when we sign good managers, good young players and win games - it's an awfully confusing situation for people, as can be seen on this thread for example. Can you imagine if we storm the league? People will explode.

The more likely scenario is that selective memory kicks in and the wrongs of recent times become forgotten.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Right then ye facking kunts on 01:31 - Aug 5 with 1508 viewsCooperman

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:49 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

On today of all days (well pretend it’s Saturday) you should post something positive, just for once.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Right then ye facking kunts on 07:04 - Aug 5 with 1413 viewspeenemunde

Right then ye facking kunts on 00:26 - Aug 5 by pikeypaul

I hope the res comes back when things do go against us,does the stupid ferker realise it’s the 1st game of 46?

He made a twaat of himself last season I hope he does not this.

The Res is clueless.
This is a guy who thought selling our two best players (which is why we got relegated) was a brilliant idea.
Right then ye facking kunts on 07:37 - Aug 5 with 1383 viewsMcTaff

Right then ye facking kunts on 07:04 - Aug 5 by peenemunde

The Res is clueless.
This is a guy who thought selling our two best players (which is why we got relegated) was a brilliant idea.

Of course we had to sell them. Let it go for gods sake!

Really enjoyed watching our team yesterday. I know one swallow doesn’t make a summer but can we just celebrate the birth of something new and exciting instead of reminiscing about ex players?
Right then ye facking kunts on 07:44 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 07:04 - Aug 5 by peenemunde

The Res is clueless.

We had to sell them both as they wanted out and bought in good money. The reason we got relegated was we didn't make the Siggy sale early enough resulting in late panic buying of unsuitable players who had zero impact.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right then ye facking kunts on 08:00 - Aug 5 with 1336 viewsDr_Winston

Right then ye facking kunts on 07:44 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

We had to sell them both as they wanted out and bought in good money. The reason we got relegated was we didn't make the Siggy sale early enough resulting in late panic buying of unsuitable players who had zero impact.

We could have signed anyone in that summer window and things probably wouldn't have turned out differently. Clement's tactics were so cowardly and defensive. Carvalhal's initial performance with the exact same squad demonstrates that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Right then ye facking kunts on 08:03 - Aug 5 with 1320 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 08:00 - Aug 5 by Dr_Winston

We could have signed anyone in that summer window and things probably wouldn't have turned out differently. Clement's tactics were so cowardly and defensive. Carvalhal's initial performance with the exact same squad demonstrates that.

Agreed. We also had the wrong manager.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right then ye facking kunts on 08:06 - Aug 5 with 1309 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:08 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.

One of the expensive burdens whose halved in value which you hailed as he wouldn’t “lose value”

Wrong. Yet again. As always
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024