Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then ye f..... 19:26 - Aug 4 with 23158 viewsTheResurrection

Have a bit of that.

Young side, trying to play football, dug in and get the rewards.

To the usual fackwits on Planet tvvat, fack you...

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 2216 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One other point, hats of Nordie, thatwas a great save from Roberts rebound.
Right then ye facking kunts on 20:21 - Aug 4 with 2206 viewsbuilthjack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:17 - Aug 4 by Phil_S

And all updated for you

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/table/match

b is before m Phillip

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:23 - Aug 4 with 2187 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:17 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

One other point, hats of Nordie, thatwas a great save from Roberts rebound.

He did very well all game. No worries with him at all on today's showing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:38 - Aug 4 with 2113 viewsWingstandwood

The long suffering supporters deserve a return to value-for-money entertaining, attacking football with cutting edge end product play and goals.........And if it becomes the norm? Great!, and the praise should be given solely to the manager, the players, supporters and not the JTAK-hijackers who will attempt (yet again!) to steal the praise,accolades and limelight!

Remember? We could (if it continues) be seeing stark reality and evidence that it has been extremely wise to keep ruinous Trojan-horse impostor Jenkins as far away as possible from past/future D.o.F sabotage.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 20:39]

Argus!

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 2083 viewsDr_Winston

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:10 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

I made one comment about McBurnie and I’ll stand by it, I think he will struggle on his own up there, but he did seem more confident after the goal.

Other than that I thought we played well, and we’ll only get better.

Keep Montero fit and he’ll make hay

McBurnie is not a hold up striker. That's the mistake we've made so often in recent years, trying to force square peg strikers into round holes. The ideal is to do what Laudrup initially did; make our forward line so fluid that we don't need him to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:47 - Aug 4 with 2070 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:38 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

The long suffering supporters deserve a return to value-for-money entertaining, attacking football with cutting edge end product play and goals.........And if it becomes the norm? Great!, and the praise should be given solely to the manager, the players, supporters and not the JTAK-hijackers who will attempt (yet again!) to steal the praise,accolades and limelight!

Remember? We could (if it continues) be seeing stark reality and evidence that it has been extremely wise to keep ruinous Trojan-horse impostor Jenkins as far away as possible from past/future D.o.F sabotage.

Amen bro.

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 2036 viewsNeath_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:47 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Amen bro.

Amen f*ck all.

Is it even remotely possible for one thread to be left off limits to the never ending bollocks about the old lot? Moan f*cking moan.

Same posters day after day after day.

Even after a fantastic win like today.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 2004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:53 - Aug 4 by Neath_Jack

Amen f*ck all.

Is it even remotely possible for one thread to be left off limits to the never ending bollocks about the old lot? Moan f*cking moan.

Same posters day after day after day.

Even after a fantastic win like today.

Well have a word with Christopher. He's the one spouting divisive triumphalist b*llshit. Counsel him as a good mate should.

Login to get fewer ads

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:57 - Aug 4 with 1990 viewsSgorioFruit

FAO res

you do go out of your way to cause a stir on here

you already have started this thread off with having a go at people
and the usual reaction is for other planet swans is to mouth back
something has to give

your all for unity, you state it enough in your posts about sticking together.
so why don't you start it off
lets all start the new season off with togetherness,

today was fab

there is no need for 'I told you so's'

enjoy your weekend

up the jacks

lets ave it
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 21:04]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 1959 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:57 - Aug 4 by SgorioFruit

FAO res

something has to give

today was fab

enjoy your weekend

up the jacks

lets ave it

Fair play, that's an excellent post me ol' fruit. Have an arrow of the upwards variety.

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 1935 viewsWingstandwood

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:57 - Aug 4 by SgorioFruit

FAO res

something has to give

today was fab

enjoy your weekend

up the jacks

lets ave it

Yep, could be the dawn of far better times to come, The fact Routledge was not allowed to 'infiltrate' the field of play for 90 mins today was a major plus and that (amongst other things) had a significant 'new-broom-sweeps-clean' vibe.

Argus!

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:20 - Aug 4 with 1881 viewsSwan91

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:45 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

McBurnie is not a hold up striker. That's the mistake we've made so often in recent years, trying to force square peg strikers into round holes. The ideal is to do what Laudrup initially did; make our forward line so fluid that we don't need him to.

Exactly.. feel like we should be scrapping the hold up play type of striker and going for the poacher type.

Mcburnie's goal came from looking like.... a poacher. interesting to see that. if our wingers and AM are going to shoot more than they used to last season.. mcburnie can get quite a few goals from waiting in a good area looking for rebounds.. worked for him today and he nearly got a second goal from a header (not from hold up play)

i am guessing GP is allso looking for that otherwise we wouldn't be trying to loan Nmecha from man city (poacher)
Right then ye facking kunts on 21:22 - Aug 4 with 1867 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fantastic stuff.

A couple more signings now and we have the makings of a god team. I still think mid table is the realistic aim this season but if we can do it with a young side then the future will be bright
Right then ye facking kunts on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 1848 viewsDarran

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:22 - Aug 4 by AngelRangelQS

Fantastic stuff.

A couple more signings now and we have the makings of a god team. I still think mid table is the realistic aim this season but if we can do it with a young side then the future will be bright

Bit early to expect miracles.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 1793 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 20:38 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

WOW.... And this could be the biggest, single handed load of bollocks i've read in a long, LONG time.

A so-called Swans fan, and lets face it, if he's of even a slight vintage, would've only ever seen his side play in the lower leagues for donkeys years on end, has the facking bare faced cheek to call us long suffering??!!

And then he has even more cheek to denounce the one guy that's had the biggest influence in what we've seen today.

Jenkins brought in Potter.

It's so sad to read so much crap being passed off as fact.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:50 - Aug 4 with 1772 viewsFireboy2

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:46 - Aug 4 by TheResurrection

WOW.... And this could be the biggest, single handed load of bollocks i've read in a long, LONG time.

A so-called Swans fan, and lets face it, if he's of even a slight vintage, would've only ever seen his side play in the lower leagues for donkeys years on end, has the facking bare faced cheek to call us long suffering??!!

And then he has even more cheek to denounce the one guy that's had the biggest influence in what we've seen today.

Jenkins brought in Potter.

It's so sad to read so much crap being passed off as fact.

You are obviously bored and the wife is p!ssed off with you so you are up for a few hours of winding people up

You sad dad
Right then ye facking kunts on 21:54 - Aug 4 with 1751 viewsWingstandwood

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:25 - Aug 4 by Darran

Bit early to expect miracles.

With the 'root n' branch' and 'chop n' change' goings on a mid-table finish would be no major downer IMO.

The most important thing is to get back into a habit of attacking football, having a team that goes out with serious intent to win games and to score goals....Oh and to banish past bad habits, stagnation, regression, jobs-for-the-boys lunacy, Kamikaze ruination and self-destructive input previously seen from impostors like Jenkins, Leadbetter, Routledge etc.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 21:56]

Argus!

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:56 - Aug 4 with 1738 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 21:50 - Aug 4 by Fireboy2

You are obviously bored and the wife is p!ssed off with you so you are up for a few hours of winding people up

You sad dad

You mention the mrs a lot... are you frustrated or what you limp kunt?

get a dose of reality down you and wake up ya facking flake.

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:00 - Aug 4 with 1712 viewsSTID2017

I agree totally with your sentiments, even if not with the way you express it.
Anyway, a great day for Swans and all their supporters

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:08 - Aug 4 with 1686 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:14 - Aug 4 with 1653 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:08 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.

BANG ON

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 1637 viewsjack2jack

In 3,2,1............!
Right then ye facking kunts on 22:22 - Aug 4 with 1621 viewsWingstandwood

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:14 - Aug 4 by TheResurrection

BANG ON

Nah, not bang-on.... Just be grateful Jenkins has had his D.o.F role confiscated in the same way an art teacher takes an extremely sharp pair of scissors away from a hyper-active delinquent child!

And? Just be thankful (they visit this board!) that Jase and Steve read my and (others) posts and acted upon what I and others had said.......Instead of listening to you..... Because?....

When it comes to 'sit-reps' and a true 'pathfinder-initiative' I am THE MAIN MAN!

Argus!

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:38 - Aug 4 with 1583 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:22 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

Nah, not bang-on.... Just be grateful Jenkins has had his D.o.F role confiscated in the same way an art teacher takes an extremely sharp pair of scissors away from a hyper-active delinquent child!

And? Just be thankful (they visit this board!) that Jase and Steve read my and (others) posts and acted upon what I and others had said.......Instead of listening to you..... Because?....

When it comes to 'sit-reps' and a true 'pathfinder-initiative' I am THE MAIN MAN!

This is the one eyed nonsense that is poisoning our club.

Those who can not praise have their criticism rendered null and void.

We had people moaning that Jenkins was looking on the cheap by signing Dhanda and McKay, now it wasn’t his decision and must have been someone else’s.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:38 - Aug 4 with 1583 viewsTheResurrection

Right then ye facking kunts on 22:22 - Aug 4 by Wingstandwood

Trust me, you're speaking out of your arse and are showing obvious signs of not knowing what the fack you're talking about -itus.

The funny thing about all this is it's really not hard to work out if you've got half a brain, but it seems well past some of our dullards.

What we're seeing now is a nod to old.... How we used to do things.

FFS, work out the common denominator in then, recent seasons and now, it shouldn't be too hard to equate.

You don't like it because you've barked up the wrong tree like some kind of demented lost soul but that's the truth.

Let it sink in before it all comes out and you look even more of a fool.

Oh, and fack One Trick and Wardrobe and their glittering careers post Jacks 😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024