Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granada tv coverage 12:55 - Aug 21 with 2830 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last night consisted of City, Utd . City Utd women’s teams. A goal from Bolton and Blackburn , hendo’s 2nd. And one from league two. Absolutely pathetic

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Granada tv coverage on 17:33 - Aug 21 with 805 viewsD_Alien

Granada tv coverage on 16:59 - Aug 21 by rochdaleriddler

They covered city women as well, nothing to do with Utd reforming . Whilst coverage may not improve our crowds, it certainly helps maintain our profile on mainstream tv

For a news item that "had nothing to do with Utd reforming", the amount of time and emphasis placed on Utd women's team reforming was remarkable

Great that they covered both major women's teams, but why anyone should think that somehow detracts from Dale I don't know. Do you?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Granada tv coverage on 17:44 - Aug 21 with 773 viewsSuddenLad

Granada tv coverage on 16:27 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Christ, that was in the days of EGP, at a time before you could see everything you wanted to within 24 hours of matches being played and when we only had four channels! We'd only just got colour TV at our house...

If you were lucky, you might be able to stay up until 1am on Tuesday morning to watch Endsleigh League Extra!

I would be very surprised if there are many people who rely on Granada Reports or North-West Tonight to see something from the weekend that they haven't already seen, given the numerous ways they are now available to view.

Who are these many outlets that don't show goals/highlights that are so different to Freeview channels like Quest or YouTube? The likes of Granada and BBC are also limited by broadcasting rights as to how much they actually can show.

It's moaning for moaning's sake.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:50]

As it happens, I've had a visitor to my house this morning, who asked me why the goals weren't shown on TV last night, as he hadn't seen them. He doesn't have access to t'internet and probably thinks You Tube is a kind of designer toothpaste.

He and others like him were waitingfor an update and didn't get one. I have no idea what the modern policy is, but it's poor. Unless of course you support City or ManUre

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Granada tv coverage on 17:50 - Aug 21 with 762 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 17:44 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

As it happens, I've had a visitor to my house this morning, who asked me why the goals weren't shown on TV last night, as he hadn't seen them. He doesn't have access to t'internet and probably thinks You Tube is a kind of designer toothpaste.

He and others like him were waitingfor an update and didn't get one. I have no idea what the modern policy is, but it's poor. Unless of course you support City or ManUre

Did you show them to him on the internet?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Granada tv coverage on 17:54 - Aug 21 with 747 viewsSuddenLad

Granada tv coverage on 17:50 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Did you show them to him on the internet?

Yes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Granada tv coverage on 17:55 - Aug 21 with 743 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 17:54 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Yes.

Good stuff.

You could also tell him he can watch them for free on Quest on a Saturday night, or record them if he is able to.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Granada tv coverage on 17:59 - Aug 21 with 738 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 17:33 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

For a news item that "had nothing to do with Utd reforming", the amount of time and emphasis placed on Utd women's team reforming was remarkable

Great that they covered both major women's teams, but why anyone should think that somehow detracts from Dale I don't know. Do you?

Because the space they allocate to lower league teams is squeezed more each season. Do you think our local broadcasters should just completely forget about lower league teams and concentrate on the two Manchester clubs ? After all they hardly get any national exposure

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Granada tv coverage on 18:37 - Aug 21 with 697 views49thseason

My season ticket now costs 50p less than the BBC telly tax. I get far more entertainment at the COA.
Granada tv coverage on 19:02 - Aug 21 with 675 viewsD_Alien

Granada tv coverage on 17:59 - Aug 21 by rochdaleriddler

Because the space they allocate to lower league teams is squeezed more each season. Do you think our local broadcasters should just completely forget about lower league teams and concentrate on the two Manchester clubs ? After all they hardly get any national exposure

No it doesn't get squeezed more, it's about the same as it's always been and rightly so

It's just not that important, whatever you think

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Granada tv coverage on 19:14 - Aug 21 with 662 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 19:02 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

No it doesn't get squeezed more, it's about the same as it's always been and rightly so

Poor local coverage and rightly so! Ok I’ll leave it there. The coverage gets less each year, you are wrong

Granada tv coverage on 21:11 - Aug 21 with 624 viewssince58

Granada tv coverage on 19:14 - Aug 21 by rochdaleriddler

Poor local coverage and rightly so! Ok I’ll leave it there. The coverage gets less each year, you are wrong

Bet you don't want to watch em tomorrow night.
Granada tv coverage on 22:11 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 21:11 - Aug 21 by since58

Bet you don't want to watch em tomorrow night.

I watched all I needed to tonight and I left with 15 to go

Granada tv coverage on 02:36 - Aug 22 with 531 viewsBrierls

I don’t suppose Man United women were playing again tonight? I wouldn’t mind the coverage being particularly light this week.
Granada tv coverage on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 486 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 19:02 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

Just told my 8 year old grand-daughter that Rochdale got thrashed last night , she said’no-one cares’ seems you are right

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024