Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errors 22:42 - Aug 21 with 2052 viewsbullythebear

Individual errors costing us dear at the moment. Tonight first goal Bidwell and Ingram, second Bidwell ball watching and lost Weiman, third Scowen. Need a slice of luck and to get our noses in front. Got to keep behind the team as we did for the most part tonight.
Errors on 22:45 - Aug 21 with 2005 viewsHooping_Mad

There were a few ball watching instead of tracking their man. Eze did it again I think.

The "team" isn't good enough for this level currently and I don't see a couple of loans sorting it.

We could do with a GK, another CB, 2 wingers, and 2 strikers at least !

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Errors on 22:50 - Aug 21 with 1969 viewschris1969

Agreed - Some shocking errors tonight and we continually left players unmarked on the far post.

We needed a Washington goal in the 1st half when we were on top.
Errors on 22:54 - Aug 21 with 1929 viewsMistication92

Little Smyth would've buried that chance. Sylla probably would've buried that chance. I had no confidence that Washington would score that.
Errors on 22:57 - Aug 21 with 1900 viewsessextaxiboy

They are not errors but apathy..they are not playing for him , going through the motions at 80% .. he is done .. Seems mad in August but there is nothing he can do .
Errors on 23:00 - Aug 21 with 1875 viewsHoopsarrr

Since when did Mclarens teams play hoofball for 90mins. Why start washington up front and play long balls up to him all game. Nothing to do with errors the whole set up is shot and he's lost the players. Next.
Errors on 23:09 - Aug 21 with 1814 viewsHunterhoop

Individual errors didn’t cost us that game. They didn’t help, but it wasn’t acceptable without them.

The starting XI was wrong, our shape and play was poor, the subs were wrong and made us worse, and the approach thereafter diabolical. Did we really bring on Cousins for a Luongo to initially play CM and end up playing RWB after Rangel got hooked?! Did we really take off a winger (who can supply crosses) for a forward who needs crosses to get on the end of?!

We were an utter mess, failing to do the basics. Individual errors or not, had they wanted to, most teams in the FL could have put us to the sword second half.
Errors on 23:12 - Aug 21 with 1798 viewsessextaxiboy

Errors on 23:09 - Aug 21 by Hunterhoop

Individual errors didn’t cost us that game. They didn’t help, but it wasn’t acceptable without them.

The starting XI was wrong, our shape and play was poor, the subs were wrong and made us worse, and the approach thereafter diabolical. Did we really bring on Cousins for a Luongo to initially play CM and end up playing RWB after Rangel got hooked?! Did we really take off a winger (who can supply crosses) for a forward who needs crosses to get on the end of?!

We were an utter mess, failing to do the basics. Individual errors or not, had they wanted to, most teams in the FL could have put us to the sword second half.

We had 3 strikers and no supply at the end ...
Errors on 23:48 - Aug 21 with 1709 viewsHooping_Mad

Errors on 23:12 - Aug 21 by essextaxiboy

We had 3 strikers and no supply at the end ...

He's currently supplying Rotherham

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

Errors on 00:11 - Aug 22 with 1667 viewsStanisgod

To be fair, I don't think Bidwell slipped on purpose, or that Ingrams save was meant to hit someone and ricochet across straight to their bloke. This is what happens when your at the bottom.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024