Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. 06:41 - Oct 1 with 8299 viewspeenemunde

A lot of the big earners off the books and the finances under control, and the team seem to be plodding along nicely.
Well done Mr chairman.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 1142 viewsohsusannah

We can go ip and should do so. This league isn't much and apart from West Brom, no team seems pre eminent right now.

We do need to nurture these young players however and hope this long ,demanding season doesn't burn them out.

They are doing wonders but it was by default rather than design as to our " plan" .

Nothing changes the fact Mr Jenkins has caused our relegation by dull signings . We still have Borja Baston on our books ,who cost ,what 16m .

I'm ambivolent about the owners. There are distant and communications is poor . Our marketing of the club and administration is still lacking.

Seven years at the highest level should have led to us being at the cutting edge . We re not.

Positives though at the moment and these exchanges are simply for Internet consumption.Its all about the club we love. You re always going to get different opinions . It's sport
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 13:23]
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 1126 viewsjackal

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:21 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

We can go ip and should do so. This league isn't much and apart from West Brom, no team seems pre eminent right now.

We do need to nurture these young players however and hope this long ,demanding season doesn't burn them out.

They are doing wonders but it was by default rather than design as to our " plan" .

Nothing changes the fact Mr Jenkins has caused our relegation by dull signings . We still have Borja Baston on our books ,who cost ,what 16m .

I'm ambivolent about the owners. There are distant and communications is poor . Our marketing of the club and administration is still lacking.

Seven years at the highest level should have led to us being at the cutting edge . We re not.

Positives though at the moment and these exchanges are simply for Internet consumption.Its all about the club we love. You re always going to get different opinions . It's sport
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 13:23]

Talking of Baston, I wouldn't mind seeing him back for a bit.

Maybe the C'ship is his level and he'd shine.

Worth a shot.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1115 viewsjack247

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:24 - Oct 1 by jackal

Talking of Baston, I wouldn't mind seeing him back for a bit.

Maybe the C'ship is his level and he'd shine.

Worth a shot.

He’s either needed off the wage bill or not wanted by Potter, possibly both. I’m pretty sure he was asked to find a loan club this summer?
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1115 viewsohsusannah

Frankly, I would have him return. Bony won't play for us and we need to support Oli . This player surely must have had something for us to invest so much in him.

To simply have him on loan in Spain when we need strength is just dumbness

I'm assuming he cannot be recalled
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 14:37 - Oct 1 with 1075 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 13:15 - Oct 1 by jack247

This is kind of my point. 100% credit to the club for the U23s, the academy, Joe Rodon, Connor Roberts etc. You can’t really credit Levein and Kaplan for much of that.

Of course you can FFS. They oversee anything and everything, including the funding of the under 23's and facilities.

Jesus mate, time to stop now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1074 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 13:19 - Oct 1 by jackal

Without investing in some new players?

.why the hell would we not invest in new players?? That's absolutely absurd.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 15:03 - Oct 1 with 1052 viewsshandyjack

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 1 by _

they've always made money available to buy players, unfortunately the man trusted to spend it has not done so wisely over last few years. Hence the shake up in recruitment

Poll: Expectation for the season

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 15:06 - Oct 1 with 1050 viewslonglostjack

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 13:09 - Oct 1 by jackal

Sorry. don't know what happened there. Grandson pushed my keys.

Anyway, if we go up what will happen?

We’ll expand the stadium in January 2020.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 15:45 - Oct 1 with 1024 viewsjackal

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 1 by _

Of course we should.

I'm asking the question, " Will the Yanks invest if we're promoted?".

I don't think that they will.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 1021 viewsThrasher6

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 12:48 - Oct 1 by _

They don't have access to comps at all. They are allowed seats in the Directors box because they have a Director in the football club.

But they don't get any comps at all.

Proof you are an insider....on here to bolster our perception of the owners....? Keep up the good work

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 16:00 - Oct 1 with 1006 viewsjasper_T

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 15:45 - Oct 1 by jackal

Of course we should.

There are two questions being asked.

Will the Americans invest their own money into the club if we go up? Doubt it, why would they?

Will they spend money the club will earn from being in the Premier League on some new players? Probably, that's how they've operated so far.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 16:02 - Oct 1 with 1002 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 15:45 - Oct 1 by jackal

Of course we should.

Of course they will. They'll want to make us an established EPL side again so they can sell us on for more than they paid.

Problem is though, that perhaps the old TV money momentum has just started to slow down a bit.

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 1 with 1000 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. (n/t) on 16:00 - Oct 1 by jasper_T

There are two questions being asked.

Will the Americans invest their own money into the club if we go up? Doubt it, why would they?

Will they spend money the club will earn from being in the Premier League on some new players? Probably, that's how they've operated so far.

Is that what he meant??

Well yes, as Jasper said...

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 16:30 - Oct 1 with 967 viewswaynekerr55

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 09:52 - Oct 1 by Badlands

Pleased with the unders who have come through and the way the seniors who are left have shown up.
Pleased with attempts ar returning to our pre-Monk style.
Pleased the ability of the squad to overcome limitations and set backs.
Pleased we have wasted no time addressing the financial situation.
Not pleased with some fans who have made it a crusade to turn every event into reason to attack the club.
Not pleased with Liberty atmosphere or the 'fans' who no longer attend games because they won't see their favourite Premier League teams.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 10:13]

ATTACKING THE CLUB????

Attacking your pals/paymasters more like it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:31 - Oct 1 with 965 viewswaynekerr55

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 09:52 - Oct 1 by Badlands

Pleased with the unders who have come through and the way the seniors who are left have shown up.
Not pleased with some fans who have made it a crusade to turn every event into reason to attack the club.
Not pleased with Liberty atmosphere or the 'fans' who no longer attend games because they won't see their favourite Premier League teams.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:31 - Oct 1 with 965 viewswaynekerr55

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 16:31 - Oct 1 with 965 viewswaynekerr55

They aren't attacking the club they're attacking your pals/paymasters

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:12 - Oct 1 with 928 viewsohsusannah

I would suggest that all of us know half of what we think we know.

Then half that
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:21 - Oct 1 with 926 viewsBillyChong

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 10:30 - Oct 1 by _

Nobody in their right mind would truly blame the board for not taking the first offer we'd had for our top scorer and assist maker, Jordan Ayew.

Everyone thought back then we could get more. Everyone.

It's only the plumbs among us that bring it back up because it suits their ever tedious agenda.

Jordan Ayew scored 7 league goals and had 2 assists. We were hardly going to get a big money offer for him.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:32 - Oct 1 with 914 viewsohsusannah

Ayews perfect examples of the trailer trash attitudes that killed us. Bony was a shocking buy but Andrew Ayew a close second . Jordan actually got worse when he brother arrived. Poison ,thankfully now lanced
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:39 - Oct 1 with 909 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 16:31 - Oct 1 by waynekerr55

They aren't attacking the club they're attacking your pals/paymasters

It wasn't at all funny the first time, let alone the 4th FFS

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:41 - Oct 1 with 903 viewsohsusannah

No harm in coming second
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:45 - Oct 1 with 900 views_

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:32 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

Ayews perfect examples of the trailer trash attitudes that killed us. Bony was a shocking buy but Andrew Ayew a close second . Jordan actually got worse when he brother arrived. Poison ,thankfully now lanced

Oh FFS it's not Scousecock Perch is it??

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:01 - Oct 1 with 883 viewsOldjack

it's been ok even without real help off our owners ,and Mr chairman can go and fuk himself

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:06 - Oct 1 with 875 viewswaynekerr55

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:39 - Oct 1 by _

It wasn't at all funny the first time, let alone the 4th FFS

For once it was a technical glitch whilst posting on the Oxo between Sloane square and Victoria, not my repetitive repeating syndrome

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024