Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. 06:41 - Oct 1 with 8935 viewspeenemunde

A lot of the big earners off the books and the finances under control, and the team seem to be plodding along nicely.
Well done Mr chairman.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:09 - Oct 1 with 1110 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 18:45 - Oct 1 by _

Oh FFS it's not Scousecock Perch is it??

Yes. I'd put money on it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:11 - Oct 1 with 1104 viewsohsusannah

Ive genuinely no idea who you are second coming.
I think you should appreciate others have opinions with which you disagree.

I'm on this site to express my opinions and frankly I'm not bothered as to who you are ,what or whom you like as its none of my business .

You seem to become agitated rather easily.
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:49 - Oct 1 with 1041 viewsE20Jack

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 12:43 - Oct 1 by jack247

Not at all. The trust presumably have access to complimentary tickets. I wouldn’t class them as the club either

Of course they don’t.

You seriously need to rethink your point here

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:53 - Oct 1 with 1041 viewsAndy1300

Towards the end of last season some of us were calling for some of the U23's to be given a chance.

As it turned out, 3 more points would have kept us up.

I'm sure they could have got those points for us in the last 9 games.

anyway.....

Loving the confidence, passion and determination of the new squad.

Number 1 team in Wales

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 20:02 - Oct 1 with 1032 viewsCooperman

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 19:11 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

Ive genuinely no idea who you are second coming.
I think you should appreciate others have opinions with which you disagree.

I'm on this site to express my opinions and frankly I'm not bothered as to who you are ,what or whom you like as its none of my business .

You seem to become agitated rather easily.

Yep. Definitely Perch.

The gaps between the last letter of a word and the subsequent punctuation are a give away.
You’ve also used similar language as to when your last alter ego was linked to Perch.

Now if you’re coming back please use the quote button.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 20:05]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 20:07 - Oct 1 with 1023 viewsohsusannah

I think everyone is happy
So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 21:10 - Oct 1 with 976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 20:07 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

Routlege played well at Stoke didn't he

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 21:24 - Oct 1 with 966 viewsjacksfullaces

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 20:07 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

aye, everyone seem to be in their happy place.

peace out.
Login to get fewer ads

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 00:47 - Oct 2 with 923 viewsLoyal

I have no idea if the finances are under control, not sure how anyone can be. All I know is the top brass get richer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So i take it everyone is happy with the way the season has started. on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 869 viewsSmellyplumz

Fűck off Huw Jenkins you sellout cůnt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024