Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meeting at the club 3rd Jan 10:12 - Jan 4 with 17805 viewsColDale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/01/meeting-at-the-club-3rd-jan/

Just to add that there was nothing that could not be brought up. It was an very open and honest meeting as I wrote, and I think I brought up most of the issues / concerns from here over the last few days. If I've not covered it, it was down to time constraints (meeting took close to 2 hrs) and should not be seen as being evidence of proof, so apologies to the Biggins Conspiracists.
Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 16:49 - Jan 6 with 1525 viewsscarrow

Expect signings this week, no departures, full on charm offensive by club

Poll: Final position

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 17:32 - Jan 6 with 1452 viewsjudd

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 16:37 - Jan 6 by RAFCBLUE

Those who stay away from the 14th cannot say the Board did not open the door and allow them to ask questions.

I think it will be a good turnout.

There will be many with valid reasons for not attending

Poll: What is it to be then?

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 17:40 - Jan 6 with 1409 viewsMoonyDale

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 16:37 - Jan 6 by RAFCBLUE

Those who stay away from the 14th cannot say the Board did not open the door and allow them to ask questions.

I think it will be a good turnout.

I hope so but have my doubts, if we get another hammering next weekend it could be an interesting watch, if we somehow turn it round and get a result on Saturday it may quieten the mood somewhat...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 18:07 - Jan 6 with 1344 viewsnordenblue

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 15:41 - Jan 6 by fitzochris

Looks like we’re playing Burton again, too, according to the fixture board.

Was that another issue DB was "sorting" and all will be fine from now on, great effort...?
Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 1325 viewsjudd

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 18:07 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

Was that another issue DB was "sorting" and all will be fine from now on, great effort...?

All minor in the grander scheme of things but don't make grand sweeping statements of taking immediate action on issues that are highly visible. It just looks like paying lip service and is highly disrespectful.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 1074 viewsnicknick

Meeting at the club 3rd Jan on 17:32 - Jan 6 by judd

There will be many with valid reasons for not attending

Just to say, I had a very good discussion with DB on Saturday in Studds after the game. He actually spent time listening to me and I him, which was refreshing. I do believe what he said to me was genuine and that his interests in the club moving forward are also genuine. We discussed some concerns raised on the forum, not least by myself, and he was very open and honest. I won't go into details suffice to say that I feel a lot more comfortable about the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024