Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday off 03:51 - Jan 6 with 1602 viewsLadbrokeR

Yesterday I went out around golden square/brewer street for late boozy birthday lunch followed by some bar hopping. My question is when was soccer scene in carnaby street replaced by MAC the cosmetics shop.
Saturday off on 09:06 - Jan 6 with 1427 viewstoboboly

Quite a while ago. Went round carnaby street a few years ago for the first time in ages and was appalled, all the individuality has gone to be replaced with wnk.

That goes for the whole of soho though, used to be great fun and a bit edgy, now it is just tourist wnk and hipster wnk. Really sad.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Saturday off on 09:49 - Jan 6 with 1354 viewsBlackCrowe

Saturday off on 09:06 - Jan 6 by toboboly

Quite a while ago. Went round carnaby street a few years ago for the first time in ages and was appalled, all the individuality has gone to be replaced with wnk.

That goes for the whole of soho though, used to be great fun and a bit edgy, now it is just tourist wnk and hipster wnk. Really sad.

Gino's barbers still going strong on Dean St thank god. Been there since the late 60s/early 70s and the two Tonys still plying their trade, talking footie non-stop and making industrial strength expresso. Haven't had my hair cut anywhere else for over 20 years.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024