Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Tickets Cancelled 21:12 - Jan 23 with 5989 viewsgr1

See email from Pompey below - They are obviously doing there homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have been running some background checks on new supporters who have been purchasing tickets for the game on Saturday against QPR. We have cross referenced them with the QPR ticket office and can see that you have purchased tickets with QPR before.

On this basis, we will be refunding the amount of the tickets back onto the card you paid with. We strongly advise that you do not travel on the day of the game as we have deactivated the tickets you have in your possession, and they will not work on the turnstile. You should see the refund go back into your account within the next 2 — 3 working days.
Pompey Tickets Cancelled on 20:44 - Jan 24 with 1054 viewsRangersDave

3 generations of family in the Wednesday cop end for 'That' match, trying hard not to get excited when the goals went in. lol

Wasn't nice place to be when my late dad almost jumped out of his seat at the 2nd goal. lol
Left just after our third........... quickly.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Pompey Tickets Cancelled on 21:03 - Jan 24 with 1011 viewssmegma

Pompey Tickets Cancelled on 20:44 - Jan 24 by RangersDave

3 generations of family in the Wednesday cop end for 'That' match, trying hard not to get excited when the goals went in. lol

Wasn't nice place to be when my late dad almost jumped out of his seat at the 2nd goal. lol
Left just after our third........... quickly.

My cousin got a clump and then kicked out in the Kop
Pompey Tickets Cancelled on 22:48 - Jan 24 with 891 viewsdezzar

Pompey Tickets Cancelled on 20:35 - Jan 24 by Juzzie

It was a bizarre day all around. I went up with my brother by National Express coach from Victoria and there were more Leeds than R’s on it.
Met up in Leeds with a work friend who was a proper London tough guy (mid 50’s) you wouldn’t mess with. He blagged us into a working mans club for a couple of beers.
Then onto the ground. I got pair of free tickets from a company supplier who was a Leeds fan but they were in the west stand so we had to sit in silence especially when we equalised. A bloke in a wheelchair at the bottom of the stand had to be restained as he wanted to get at the QPR fans on the other side of the pitch.
For both Leeds goals we stood up and ‘applauded’. No way could we risk staying sitting down.
After the game we got to go to the players lounge and got a few autographs (something i never do but just felt I had to) and by god Seaman was massive!

Coach on the way home still full of Leeds so we just sat there not wanting to attract attention.

Found out the next home game one of the terrace friends who stood by us in the Loft had hired a mini bus and some berk left a QPR flag on one of the seats. When they got back all the windows were smashed in and it took them something like 9 hours to get home as tney couldn’t do more than about 30mph as it was freezing.

I remember Lids fans invaded the pitch at the end chaired Billy Bremner off , then turned ran at us , vaulted the fence and attacked any Rangers fan in their way .A few of our lot had a go back , not me I beat the wife and sister in law in a sprint back to the car, the eighties eh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024