Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred 14:55 - Jan 26 with 19953 viewsLeedsR

Apologies if Spackman - couldn’t see one below. First time for me, so hope that’s not a kiss of death?!

No Eze in the squad?!? Hopefully we’re not about to sell him. Pompey will score, but I’m hoping we’ll be too much for them. Seems like a 442 with Manning and Scowen in the middle and Pav and Freeman our wide. Interesting to see how Wells and Oteh play together.

1:2 Rangers.
Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 02:36 - Jan 27 with 1361 viewsVancouverHoop

I didn't see today's game but I don't understand why Hall isn't getting much of a look in. He's healthy, calm and has shown can control a game from DM. I'll grant (heh!) Schteve knows a good deal more about his players than I do, but he seems the most Cameron-like of all the subs and I'd have thought is the most obvious alternative for a match like this.
Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 07:30 - Jan 27 with 1246 viewsthemodfather

the pompey no5 was excellent today imo, won most in the air, played out from the back too.
we rarely troubled their goalie and it was not a classic, when snith came on , we went more direct, of course 1-0 down we had to do something and got our scrambled leveller but from where i was it was a true beaut!!
sold out game, decent atmosphere, poxy ground, 1-1 seemed fair.
do pomepy need another game? another cup run? risk blowing promotion with injuries? suspensions? seems they do.
Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 08:21 - Jan 27 with 1200 viewsLeedsR

I’m wondering if I missed it, but does anyone know why Eze wasn’t on the bench, let alone playing yesterday? Was he injured or subject to a sale? I get that he might have needed a bit of a break recently, but I thought that he’d be in the matchday squad at least.
Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 10:06 - Jan 27 with 1083 viewsTonto

Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 08:21 - Jan 27 by LeedsR

I’m wondering if I missed it, but does anyone know why Eze wasn’t on the bench, let alone playing yesterday? Was he injured or subject to a sale? I get that he might have needed a bit of a break recently, but I thought that he’d be in the matchday squad at least.

Carrying a knock and has looked leafy recently

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Wot no Pompey Cup Fred? - Fred on 12:19 - Jan 27 with 982 viewsHayesender

Not the most beautiful game you're ever gonna see, but a great day out with great company, and the 13 year old loved his 1st proper away day. Didn't get in till almost midnight, and he still hasn't come out of his room the lazy git.

Just hope we turn up in the replay now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024