Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game 11:36 - Mar 23 with 18310 viewselectricblue

I think todays home game is a must win game for Dale...
Dale need to bag nothing less than the 3pts required to edge them closer to getting out of the bottom 4 and to drag scunny closer into the fight zone...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Todays game on 22:37 - Mar 23 with 1856 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 22:18 - Mar 23 by judd

I thought it was an Haribo advert

It’s the dogs I feel sorry for.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Todays game on 22:37 - Mar 23 with 1853 viewsrochdale_ranger

Todays game on 22:35 - Mar 23 by SuddenLad

A vast improvement on the the 'shouty shouty' option.

What happened at stag do pal?
Todays game on 22:38 - Mar 23 with 1847 viewsrochdale_ranger

Todays game on 22:37 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

It’s the dogs I feel sorry for.

Or the people that live close to the ground, windows cost money.
Todays game on 10:03 - Mar 24 with 1427 viewsaleanddale

Excellent second half and a well deserved 3 points.

A number of MOM contenders but for me Alby deserved the nod just ahead of Ntlhe.

Need some luck still with 8 games left the reality is we probably need 4 wins or at a push 3 wins and 2 draws.

Next Saturday v Gillingham is huge as not many have us down for a points haul v Sunderland the week after.

Up the Dale..... at least we are still in the mix and not adrift at the bottom of the table.
Todays game on 10:05 - Mar 24 with 1418 viewstony_roch975

Agree about Wilbraham (helped by more use of ball to feet) & McLaughlin impressive going forward - everyone else had good and bad moments. 3 at the back worked (after first 20 mins). Rest of defence got better the further the game went. Took control of m/field in 2nd half with Done, Rathbone, Hendo working better as a unit both defensively (in front of Camps) and attacking - first half we lost shape especially on the left. We did have the breaks with our first 2 goals and their couple of tap-in misses and they helped us out towards the end by lumping high balls which Calvin etc lapped up. Hopefully confidence will grow - especially if we can keep some continuity, but we've got to play better sides than Scunthorpe.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Todays game on 10:26 - Mar 24 with 1363 viewsrichfoad32

Todays game on 10:03 - Mar 24 by aleanddale

Excellent second half and a well deserved 3 points.

A number of MOM contenders but for me Alby deserved the nod just ahead of Ntlhe.

Need some luck still with 8 games left the reality is we probably need 4 wins or at a push 3 wins and 2 draws.

Next Saturday v Gillingham is huge as not many have us down for a points haul v Sunderland the week after.

Up the Dale..... at least we are still in the mix and not adrift at the bottom of the table.

I think people are giving Sunderland too much respect. No doubt they're a good team but they've been held at Wycombe, Oxford and Scunny recently and Accy at home, as well as making hard work of beating other strugglers.

They're not infallible, I don't like the defeatist 'free hit' attitude and there's no reason we can't go into the game expecting to take summat from it.
Todays game on 10:45 - Mar 24 with 1293 viewsaleanddale

Todays game on 10:26 - Mar 24 by richfoad32

I think people are giving Sunderland too much respect. No doubt they're a good team but they've been held at Wycombe, Oxford and Scunny recently and Accy at home, as well as making hard work of beating other strugglers.

They're not infallible, I don't like the defeatist 'free hit' attitude and there's no reason we can't go into the game expecting to take summat from it.

I agree with that well said.

Similar to Sheffield United a few seasons ago when we won 2-0 ( Vincenti & Holt ).

Tough but not impossible especially in a cup tie atmosphere and close on a full house.

Lets leave nothing behind and go for it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024