Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game 11:36 - Mar 23 with 18309 viewselectricblue

I think todays home game is a must win game for Dale...
Dale need to bag nothing less than the 3pts required to edge them closer to getting out of the bottom 4 and to drag scunny closer into the fight zone...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Todays game on 16:53 - Mar 23 with 2802 viewsnordenblue

Todays game on 16:44 - Mar 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Accy now 4 2 down

They've imploded massively, good news all round
Todays game on 16:53 - Mar 23 with 2802 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Todays game on 16:51 - Mar 23 by Nigeriamark

Keohane on for Cozi Eclair

Bristol rovers ends 2 2

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Todays game on 16:56 - Mar 23 with 2747 viewsNigeriamark

Todays game on 16:53 - Mar 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Bristol rovers ends 2 2

ooley on for Done. Last 3 mins of injury time
Todays game on 16:57 - Mar 23 with 2746 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Todays game on 16:53 - Mar 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Bristol rovers ends 2 2

10 men Exeter go 1 up against fook of chalkys lot in injury time

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Todays game on 16:59 - Mar 23 with 2708 viewsfrenzied

Bar the Oxford result a great day for the Dale..

😀
Todays game on 17:02 - Mar 23 with 2652 viewsFatBoyCassy

Todays game on 15:53 - Mar 23 by FatBoyCassy

Guess this is BBM's chance to show if he can change the game. Big half time team talk/subs required.

I'd say he did OK!
Todays game on 17:04 - Mar 23 with 2632 viewsPeaky

Todays game on 16:59 - Mar 23 by frenzied

😀

Brilliant second half. Rath was a different player second half and inevitably made the difference in midfield. Strong team performance and showed much more fight. Well done dale
Todays game on 17:04 - Mar 23 with 2625 viewsNigeriamark

Todays game on 16:59 - Mar 23 by frenzied

😀

Strange game.30 minutes of clueless football. Then a second half that was in the top 5 of performances at home over the last 2 seasons. They were a poor side and as soon as we decided to give it a go there was only going to be 1 winner. Well done BBM for whatever he said at HT because it was a total team performance in the second half. Fair play to Wilbraham for getting MOM over the 90 minutes. In the second half there were great performances from Mclaughlin & Rathbone as well as Done who had another decent game

We are back in the running for staying in this league which was not on the cards at 3.30. Great result
Login to get fewer ads

Todays game on 17:06 - Mar 23 with 2607 viewsfitzochris

Todays game on 17:04 - Mar 23 by Nigeriamark

Strange game.30 minutes of clueless football. Then a second half that was in the top 5 of performances at home over the last 2 seasons. They were a poor side and as soon as we decided to give it a go there was only going to be 1 winner. Well done BBM for whatever he said at HT because it was a total team performance in the second half. Fair play to Wilbraham for getting MOM over the 90 minutes. In the second half there were great performances from Mclaughlin & Rathbone as well as Done who had another decent game

We are back in the running for staying in this league which was not on the cards at 3.30. Great result

Your first two sentences sum that up perfectly.

We are a game in hand away from safety.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Todays game on 17:09 - Mar 23 with 2563 viewsAncoats_Blue

Todays game on 16:53 - Mar 23 by nordenblue

They've imploded massively, good news all round

Aye. I really don’t like em. Would be happy to see them go down and us stay up.
Todays game on 17:10 - Mar 23 with 2561 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Todays game on 17:06 - Mar 23 by fitzochris

Your first two sentences sum that up perfectly.

We are a game in hand away from safety.

Crazy division this season. If we had 2 games in hand and won both we would be top half potentially other than goal difference

Todays game on 17:14 - Mar 23 with 2505 viewsdingdangblue

Todays game on 14:08 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

Show of faith by BBM

Will it do the trick?

YES!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Todays game on 17:28 - Mar 23 with 2395 viewsDaleFan7

First 20-25 mins we looked like we hadnt played a game of football before. We grew into the half and ended up playing okay.

Whatever BBM said at HT clearly worked. Its the best league performance at home for 18 month that 45 mins. Rathbone was MoM for me, he was everywhere and they were sick of the sight of him.
Todays game on 17:33 - Mar 23 with 2340 viewsnordenblue

Todays game on 17:28 - Mar 23 by DaleFan7

First 20-25 mins we looked like we hadnt played a game of football before. We grew into the half and ended up playing okay.

Whatever BBM said at HT clearly worked. Its the best league performance at home for 18 month that 45 mins. Rathbone was MoM for me, he was everywhere and they were sick of the sight of him.

The very opposite to what Hilly was doing after a shocking first half,shows big balls to turn that around. His record so far is doing his full time chances no harm whatsoever, he comes across brilliantly and honest and keeps fans in the know regarding injuries,bloody hell whatever next!!!
Keep up the great work BBM
Todays game on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 2326 viewsShun

Todays game on 14:17 - Mar 23 by Shun

Wilbra-what-the-fvck-ham?! Against the team he missed one of his easiest sitters to win the game earlier in the season?

If the game’s half as entertaining as at Glanford Park I’ll be happy.

This humble pie tastes delicious! Wilbraham was fantastic today, easily his best performance in a Dale shirt. I don’t know what BBM’s been doing to him in training but he was a completely different player today. If he can play like that with any regularity he’ll be a huge asset for the rest of the season.

He was just shaded in the MOM stakes in my eyes though by Done. Why Hill ever thought to waste him for a season and a half at LB is beyond me. With the quality he has he needs to be playing up front every match. And this wasn’t a one-off, he’s been consistently very good since he was returned to a forward role a few games ago.

Special mention as well for Rahbone and Kgosi. And Keohane showed some really nice touches when he came on too. He should’ve scored at the end though!

Overall it makes such a nice change coming away from Spotland with a smile on my face. The second half were the best we’ve played in a league game, home or away, for years. Well done to everyone today.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:39]
Todays game on 17:36 - Mar 23 with 2304 viewssweetcorn

Happy to eat my words about Wilbraham, had a good game today.

First half was as bad as anything we’ve managed to serve up all season. Second half we took the game to them.

McLaughlin if we can get him playing 90 minutes every game looks a good signing. Keohane looked good in his brief cameo, hope to see more of him (although he should have scored at the death).

Chuffed to get the 3 points, hopefully we can keep picking up points and BBM can keep the job.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:41]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Todays game on 17:42 - Mar 23 with 2245 viewsD_Alien

We started like total strangers, but ended up playing champagne football. I've already mentioned our third goal but it finished off a superb move, started by Bunney with a touchline skimmer, taken on by Hendo before his raking crossfield pass reached McLaughlin (special mention for him - had a great game). He looked up and pinpointed his cross to the far post

wtf am i describing it for, you've seen it! Can't wait to watch it again on highlights

[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:42]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays game on 17:43 - Mar 23 with 2231 viewsjonahwhereru

A great result for all concerned today. Plus a very agreeable set of results elsewhere. Those results today must have have really hurt both Bradford and Wimbledon, especially given the latter’s recent run. I know there are still plenty of twists and turns but the 2 below us will need massive resolve to come back ifrom that.

The Sunderland game is no free hit. We need to build an unbeaten run to pressure those above us and build belief that we deserve to stay up.

Here in Southend the vibe is bad. The fans think they will go down. The only caveat is they have had a terrible run of injuries, so things could change if they get some back fit. Glad I have already made arrangements to come up for the Southend game. There could be plenty riding on it.
Todays game on 17:44 - Mar 23 with 2222 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 17:42 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

We started like total strangers, but ended up playing champagne football. I've already mentioned our third goal but it finished off a superb move, started by Bunney with a touchline skimmer, taken on by Hendo before his raking crossfield pass reached McLaughlin (special mention for him - had a great game). He looked up and pinpointed his cross to the far post

wtf am i describing it for, you've seen it! Can't wait to watch it again on highlights

[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:42]

It was done who found McLaughlin out wide

Todays game on 17:46 - Mar 23 with 2189 viewsD_Alien

Todays game on 17:44 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

Cheers, my head registered Hendo at the time but just as happy it was Done

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays game on 17:52 - Mar 23 with 2134 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 17:46 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

Cheers, my head registered Hendo at the time but just as happy it was Done

I was actually more happy to see Done play the ball. I’d given up on him, he had a good game today though, hopefully getting towards his best again.

Todays game on 17:52 - Mar 23 with 2128 viewskiwidale

Todays game on 17:44 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

right there sweetcorn you got be bolloxed now both you and Alien are never wrong

This is not the time for bickering.

Todays game on 17:58 - Mar 23 with 2059 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 17:52 - Mar 23 by kiwidale

right there sweetcorn you got be bolloxed now both you and Alien are never wrong

Fancy trying that again in english, you senile piss bag.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:58]

Todays game on 18:05 - Mar 23 with 1987 viewskiwidale

Todays game on 17:58 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

Fancy trying that again in english, you senile piss bag.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 17:58]

even after a great win you really are a nob.

This is not the time for bickering.

Todays game on 18:09 - Mar 23 with 1956 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 18:05 - Mar 23 by kiwidale

even after a great win you really are a nob.

Are you posting that to me or yourself?

You’re the one trying to snipe despite us winning. Did you really expect no response?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024