Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game 11:36 - Mar 23 with 18739 viewselectricblue

I think todays home game is a must win game for Dale...
Dale need to bag nothing less than the 3pts required to edge them closer to getting out of the bottom 4 and to drag scunny closer into the fight zone...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Todays game on 18:09 - Mar 23 with 3057 viewsjonesy

Shut up arguing everybody and just enjoy a vital win.
Todays game on 18:12 - Mar 23 with 3032 viewskiwidale

Todays game on 18:09 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

Are you posting that to me or yourself?

You’re the one trying to snipe despite us winning. Did you really expect no response?

did you not see this in my post----->

This is not the time for bickering.

Todays game on 18:15 - Mar 23 with 3002 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 18:12 - Mar 23 by kiwidale

did you not see this in my post----->

Oh my mistake, do you want me to go and edit my post to put a wink face in it? Will that make you feel better?

You like taking pop shots at people on this board and then cry outrage when they have a go back.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Todays game on 18:17 - Mar 23 with 2969 viewsD_Alien

Todays game on 17:44 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

It was done who found McLaughlin out wide

Just to add, is it me or has Hendo gone grey in the past few weeks?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays game on 18:19 - Mar 23 with 2955 viewskiwidale

Todays game on 18:15 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

Oh my mistake, do you want me to go and edit my post to put a wink face in it? Will that make you feel better?

You like taking pop shots at people on this board and then cry outrage when they have a go back.

There was no edit to put a wink in it was always there, now can I draw your attention back to my earlier comment "NOB"

Todays game on 18:20 - Mar 23 with 2935 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 18:19 - Mar 23 by kiwidale

There was no edit to put a wink in it was always there, now can I draw your attention back to my earlier comment "NOB"

I never said you edited yours. I said do you want me to edit mine to make you feel better?

Todays game on 18:23 - Mar 23 with 2914 viewskiwidale

Let this sink in we won 3-1.

Todays game on 18:35 - Mar 23 with 2828 viewsboromat

Todays game on 18:17 - Mar 23 by D_Alien

Just to add, is it me or has Hendo gone grey in the past few weeks?

A little but I thought he was great today. Shame he didn't get a goal to go with it. Hendo, Done and Alby just clicked with all the movement and through balls great to watch.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Todays game on 18:37 - Mar 23 with 2816 viewsSaxonDale

One slight downside from today- may have interpreted it wrong but looked like Lonergan was saying his goodbyes at ft to the TDS. He’s a fantastic keeper and made another great save in the second half.
Todays game on 18:42 - Mar 23 with 2787 viewssweetcorn

Todays game on 18:37 - Mar 23 by SaxonDale

One slight downside from today- may have interpreted it wrong but looked like Lonergan was saying his goodbyes at ft to the TDS. He’s a fantastic keeper and made another great save in the second half.

Agreed that would be a major blow. Think we need lonegan for the season if we’re going to stay up.

Todays game on 18:45 - Mar 23 with 2764 viewskiwidale

I have every faith in Lilliis but I hope Lonergan can stay till the final game, If we survive and I firmly believe we will what will Lonergan's legacy be whenever he goes.

Todays game on 18:49 - Mar 23 with 2739 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Let’s hope not!

Anyone know the rules re emergency keeper loan?

Could it be he has to go back

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Todays game on 18:53 - Mar 23 with 2712 viewsdingdangblue

Maybe we could do an ‘Escape to Victory’ on Lillis?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Todays game on 18:58 - Mar 23 with 2685 viewsD_Alien

Todays game on 18:42 - Mar 23 by sweetcorn

Agreed that would be a major blow. Think we need lonegan for the season if we’re going to stay up.

It's made a huge difference (7 pts out of 9 under BBM) that we've had a solid keeper and he made a difference again today. I agree, we'll miss him more than any other player

Just a word about EEL too. He looked to be still carrying the after effects of his injury but put in another top shift. At times in the second half, EEL, McLaughlin, Ntlhe & Bunney all looked like they might not make the end of the game

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays game on 19:06 - Mar 23 with 2618 views49thseason

I said at the end of the first half that I couldnt remember when we last footballed anyone to death and then suddenly we started playing like Brazil!
The midfield was looking at the opposition and playing the ball forward, runners were actually appearing and being seen, we had width, guts in the tackles and were winning headers. I dont know what got said at half time but I hope someone put it in a bottle ready for the next game. Well done BBM, well done everyone who played and well done to the home fans . The best saturday for ages. Up the Irish!!
Todays game on 19:25 - Mar 23 with 2504 viewsonedalefan

Todays game on 18:49 - Mar 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Let’s hope not!

Anyone know the rules re emergency keeper loan?

Could it be he has to go back

As soon as Lillis is classed as fit, the loan ends.
Todays game on 19:44 - Mar 23 with 2393 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Todays game on 19:25 - Mar 23 by onedalefan

As soon as Lillis is classed as fit, the loan ends.

Thanks for cleaning that up.

Is it an independent medical assessment or down to the club to state?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Todays game on 19:49 - Mar 23 with 2369 viewsBartRowou

Todays game on 19:06 - Mar 23 by 49thseason

I said at the end of the first half that I couldnt remember when we last footballed anyone to death and then suddenly we started playing like Brazil!
The midfield was looking at the opposition and playing the ball forward, runners were actually appearing and being seen, we had width, guts in the tackles and were winning headers. I dont know what got said at half time but I hope someone put it in a bottle ready for the next game. Well done BBM, well done everyone who played and well done to the home fans . The best saturday for ages. Up the Irish!!

There was an electricity in the air today, once we'd weathered that first 25 minutes.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Todays game on 19:59 - Mar 23 with 2326 viewsSaxonDale

Todays game on 19:44 - Mar 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

Thanks for cleaning that up.

Is it an independent medical assessment or down to the club to state?

Independent.
Todays game on 20:12 - Mar 23 with 2254 viewsdalenumber2

That was the message I got too - he gave his shirt to a young fan and applauded the fans as if to say farewell. Wish we could keep him and that's nothing against Lillis, but this guy is a cut above.
Todays game on 20:32 - Mar 23 with 2158 viewsD_Dale

Todays game on 20:12 - Mar 23 by dalenumber2

That was the message I got too - he gave his shirt to a young fan and applauded the fans as if to say farewell. Wish we could keep him and that's nothing against Lillis, but this guy is a cut above.

A fine stop in the last of the Sky highlights:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11673628/rochdale-3-1-scun
Todays game on 20:39 - Mar 23 with 2119 viewsfrenzied

Next Sat will be interesting looks like 8 teams in the bottom half or so play each other
Todays game on 22:13 - Mar 23 with 1870 viewsrochdale_ranger

I told y’all that we would win. Get rid of the new tannoy woman she sounds like a fookin wind chime.
Todays game on 22:18 - Mar 23 with 1854 viewsjudd

Todays game on 22:13 - Mar 23 by rochdale_ranger

I told y’all that we would win. Get rid of the new tannoy woman she sounds like a fookin wind chime.

I thought it was an Haribo advert

Poll: What is it to be then?

Todays game on 22:35 - Mar 23 with 1782 viewsSuddenLad

Todays game on 22:18 - Mar 23 by judd

I thought it was an Haribo advert

A vast improvement on the the 'shouty shouty' option.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024