Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Galloway 11:34 - Apr 30 with 6544 viewsDarran

Always said he was a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Galloway on 18:22 - Apr 30 with 2233 viewsWingstandwood

George Galloway on 13:56 - Apr 30 by Darran

But people will still defend him.

I'd never defend Galloway for the occasion that he (Galloway) gloated about the stock market plunge during the credit crunch/economic catastrophe on his Friday night talk show.

He was overjoyed and smeared millions of non-public sector employed savers and labeled them greedy in the midst of his jubilation.

It's only responsible for those without a public sector pension to make provision for their old age with a stock market private pension. Same with taking out a stock market ISA for those unexpected and expected outcomes in life e.g. new boiler, essential house repairs/renovation, buying a new car, paying future bills, paying for a stairlift...etc, etc, etc.

George has a M.P's gold-plated pension, in his own mind he is not greedy like the ones on far less paying more out of their own wages. Hypocritical tw@t that he is!

Argus!

George Galloway on 18:48 - Apr 30 with 2210 viewsbluey_the_blue

George Galloway on 12:35 - Apr 30 by crix

being against Israel's illegal occupation of the west bank is not anti Semitic

Yeah, ok, he's an upstanding person, honest gov...
George Galloway on 19:00 - Apr 30 with 2191 viewsFlashberryjack

George Galloway on 18:22 - Apr 30 by Wingstandwood

I'd never defend Galloway for the occasion that he (Galloway) gloated about the stock market plunge during the credit crunch/economic catastrophe on his Friday night talk show.

He was overjoyed and smeared millions of non-public sector employed savers and labeled them greedy in the midst of his jubilation.

It's only responsible for those without a public sector pension to make provision for their old age with a stock market private pension. Same with taking out a stock market ISA for those unexpected and expected outcomes in life e.g. new boiler, essential house repairs/renovation, buying a new car, paying future bills, paying for a stairlift...etc, etc, etc.

George has a M.P's gold-plated pension, in his own mind he is not greedy like the ones on far less paying more out of their own wages. Hypocritical tw@t that he is!

The guy is an undiluted bucket of liquid excrement.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

George Galloway on 19:03 - Apr 30 with 2187 viewsEbo

George Galloway on 14:16 - Apr 30 by Darran

Well when I said people I meant dull twáts like Ebo.

For the record, I cannot stand Galloway and can't stand him even more now he is firmly hanging out of Nigel's hoop.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 19:03]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

George Galloway on 19:03 - Apr 30 with 2185 viewsWingstandwood

George Galloway on 19:00 - Apr 30 by Flashberryjack

The guy is an undiluted bucket of liquid excrement.

He truly has to be one of the most egotistical politicians ever.

Argus!

George Galloway (n/t) on 19:11 - Apr 30 with 2164 viewsDarran

George Galloway on 19:03 - Apr 30 by Ebo

For the record, I cannot stand Galloway and can't stand him even more now he is firmly hanging out of Nigel's hoop.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 19:03]

👀
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 19:11]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Galloway on 22:40 - Apr 30 with 2073 viewsNotLoyal

George Galloway on 11:57 - Apr 30 by Lohengrin

This is the creepiest thing you’ll see in all your life...

Racist, small penis cnt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

George Galloway on 10:23 - May 1 with 1988 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still enough idiots keep voting to elect him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

George Galloway on 10:35 - May 1 with 1987 viewsDafyddHuw

George Galloway on 11:58 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Galloway's an anti-semitic cvnt of the highest order but through gritted teeth I agree with him.

No he's not.
You got any evidence to back your statement up?....Thought not.

He's anti-Israeli government. Not the same as anti-semitic, but I'm not surprised that the distinction is lost on a bluenose who's shown him/herself to be thick as shit with previous posts.
George Galloway on 10:40 - May 1 with 1985 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The bloke is a complete and utter prick, no question about that !!!
George Galloway on 11:21 - May 1 with 1965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

George Galloway on 10:35 - May 1 by DafyddHuw

No he's not.

He's anti-Israeli government. Not the same as anti-semitic, but I'm not surprised that the distinction is lost on a bluenose who's shown him/herself to be thick as shit with previous posts.

He just folllows the maxim that is it’s anti Israeli it’s an attack on every single Jew worldwide. Inventing outrage for his own political agenda.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

George Galloway on 11:24 - May 1 with 1961 viewsbluey_the_blue

No he's not.

Galloway claimed allegations of anti-semitism in Labour were "Goebbelian lies".

I give up arguing here. Too many unwilling to see anti-semitism for what it is. Wonder what other BMEs they lecture?
George Galloway on 11:31 - May 1 with 1956 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Right about the Iraq war
Demolished the US senate in their own courts
Called trump getting elected in the US
Called Leave vote to win

A man of many talents ,missed in Parliament .

He’s right about Cardiff city as well but I don’t agree with him on that 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

George Galloway on 11:34 - May 1 with 1951 viewsbluey_the_blue

George Galloway on 11:31 - May 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Right about the Iraq war
Demolished the US senate in their own courts
Called trump getting elected in the US
Called Leave vote to win

A man of many talents ,missed in Parliament .

He’s right about Cardiff city as well but I don’t agree with him on that 😀

I'd agree with the other three but not on the "Demolished the US senate" claim.

Came across as highly self-serving, pontificating whilst refusing to answer any questions - when Aaron Banks did the same to a parliamentary committee, he was slated for it.
[Post edited 1 May 2019 11:35]
George Galloway on 12:03 - May 1 with 1937 viewsLohengrin

No he's not.

There were some Jews he was very fond of indeed, he cites them whenever he’s accused of being anti-semitic as if it was his own personal get out of gaol free card, specifically those transplanted Russian Ashkenazis that provided the organisational and ideological impetus for the South African Communist Party. “These Jewish heroes were my friends.” That’s the mantra he trots out more or less verbatim on any given opportunity, I’m sure you’ve heard it.

What do you reckon the attraction is for him with these particular ‘Jews?’ Do you think it’s the Judaism or that they were cut from the same cloth as every other profoundly anti-western, “indefatigable” cutthroat he rims long and enthusiastically across the Middle East?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

George Galloway on 16:48 - May 1 with 1892 viewsNotLoyal

George Galloway on 12:35 - Apr 30 by crix

being against Israel's illegal occupation of the west bank is not anti Semitic

Singling out specific people and referencing their faith in a negative way is.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

George Galloway on 18:11 - May 2 with 1794 viewsJack59

No he's not.

Yes absolutely right! To give an analogy I'm a very proud and patriotic Welsh man, I've supported Wales in many different sports at dozens of different venues all over the world. But I despise the way the WAG is underhandedly pushing the Welsh language into prominence by having it blasted out over tannoys in all the supermarkets, as well as making all new signage in much larger lettering than the English versions.

This used to be called brainwashing - Does anyone know the new name for it?

I know it's costing hundreds of millions of pounds that could go to the NHS in Wales and none of us have had any say in the matter.
I was told that it's happened as a result of a deal done by the welsh labour group in the assembly with the Plaid Cymru lot to get their support to keep the labour lot in charge and keep a labour first minster.
It's another example of why people have lost faith in democracy, The much more noisy 2 or 3 per cent of the population getting their way again.
George Galloway on 07:43 - May 3 with 1727 viewsBrynmill_Jack

George Galloway on 12:03 - May 1 by Lohengrin

There were some Jews he was very fond of indeed, he cites them whenever he’s accused of being anti-semitic as if it was his own personal get out of gaol free card, specifically those transplanted Russian Ashkenazis that provided the organisational and ideological impetus for the South African Communist Party. “These Jewish heroes were my friends.” That’s the mantra he trots out more or less verbatim on any given opportunity, I’m sure you’ve heard it.

What do you reckon the attraction is for him with these particular ‘Jews?’ Do you think it’s the Judaism or that they were cut from the same cloth as every other profoundly anti-western, “indefatigable” cutthroat he rims long and enthusiastically across the Middle East?

Not to mention the American Ashkenazis (better known as Bolsheviks) trained in New York and funded by Ashkenaz money to depose the Czar and attempt to completely wipe out Christianity in Russia .

Communism has been described as Talmudism in a secular form or the secular expression of the Talmud.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

George Galloway on 19:39 - May 3 with 1673 viewsswanforthemoney

Galloway can be gold dust when he's taking apart someone like Tories or some other pompous ass. He's unpleasant piece of work but he is intelligent, a great orator and a free thinker. Overall I like to lesten to what he has to say. He adds new angles to most debates.

I stand in the North Stand

George Galloway on 04:52 - May 4 with 1614 viewsjackrabbit

George Galloway on 11:58 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Galloway's an anti-semitic cvnt of the highest order but through gritted teeth I agree with him.

Same here.
George Galloway on 01:22 - May 5 with 1531 viewsoldtownjack

George Galloway on 18:48 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah, ok, he's an upstanding person, honest gov...

Here's a question for you Bluey. On the scale of 'upstandingness' would you consider Galloway a more or less upstanding person than Netanyahu? I'd be interested in your thoughts.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 8:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024