Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread 11:29 - May 3 with 17480 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:57 - May 5 with 3639 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:49 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

Mulder rated highly

I know you like your football manager but this is the real world now fella.

http://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2019/04/08/team-of-the-season-english-championship

Bit more of a professional setup than Football Manager.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:57 - May 5 with 3639 viewsPegojack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:55 - May 5 by monmouth

Sorry I might have missed this, but why is James not playing his final game for us today?

Yanks protecting their biggest asset?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:59 - May 5 with 3602 views34dfgdf54

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:57 - May 5 by jasper_T

http://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2019/04/08/team-of-the-season-english-championship

Bit more of a professional setup than Football Manager.

Complete load of b0llocks, just like that Moneyball geezer.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:00 - May 5 with 3601 viewsThrasher6

Danny Graham off....at least he can't haunt us now....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:02 - May 5 with 3570 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:59 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

Alright, grandpa.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:07 - May 5 with 3455 viewsairedale

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:55 - May 5 by monmouth

Sorry I might have missed this, but why is James not playing his final game for us today?

Crook tootsie mate.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:07 - May 5 with 3452 viewsclloy2

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:27 - May 5 by theloneranger

Even the Blackburn commentators have picked up on Nordfeldt.

"After seeing their keeper, we need to keep putting it high into the box"

Too true, the majority of teams will know by now, that we are suspect when the ball is in the air. Particularly when you have a keeper who is glued to his line. When a lot of teams in the championship rely on pumping the ball into the box, you cannot get away with a keeper like ours. People talk about how many times have we thrown points away this season, when you analyse those games, our keepers have had a hand in a lot of them.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:12 - May 5 with 3359 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:47 - May 5 by jasper_T

vdH and Mulder rated very highly in come circles.

Where? League 1 or 2???
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:13 - May 5 with 3343 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans shouting "he caught the ball" at Nordfeldt...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:14 - May 5 with 3336 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:59 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

Not often I agree with you. Just goes to show how much work we have to crack on with.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:14 - May 5 with 3333 viewstheloneranger

Half time Blackburn went to their dressing room, Swans fvcked off to the beach!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:29 - May 5 with 3082 viewsPegojack

Cheerio all, enjoy the summer, I will.

I also look forward to seeing what unfolds on the squad front. And the court front.

Never boring being a Jack, is it?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:54 - May 5 with 2722 viewsmonmouth

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:29 - May 5 by Pegojack

Cheerio all, enjoy the summer, I will.

I also look forward to seeing what unfolds on the squad front. And the court front.

Never boring being a Jack, is it?

Your life is one long summer.

You f*cker

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:25 - May 5 with 2415 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - May 5 with 2396 viewsPegojack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:54 - May 5 by monmouth

Your life is one long summer.

You f*cker

Nah, life's a bitch, mun.

http://i67.tinypic.com/fnfm2h.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: I'm doing something wrong with the picture link, aren't I? Bluddy technology....
[Post edited 5 May 2019 19:37]
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:22 - May 5 with 2300 viewsFireboy2

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:13 - May 5 by MrSwerve

Swans fans shouting "he caught the ball" at Nordfeldt...

It was funny as fvck mr s, plus the throwing around of an inflated cyril and the obvious sheep kept us in a cheerful mood in the 2nd half as the players seemed to be on the beach.

The fvcking tvvatting cvnts
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 22:43 - May 5 with 2185 viewsjasper_T

If only we had a hardman in midfield, eh?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 22:50 - May 5 with 2173 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 22:43 - May 5 by jasper_T

I would say experienced rather than hard is what is needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 22:54 - May 5 with 2165 viewsAndy1300

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 22:43 - May 5 by jasper_T

If only our keeper could actually be a keeper eh.

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:20 - May 6 with 2021 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:04 - May 5 by forkbeard

What a plonker eh?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:14 - May 6 with 1952 viewsalltjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:59 - May 5 by Clydachjack

I'm Banos born and bred 😉

I lived in Banos 20 years
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:42 - May 6 with 1940 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - May 5 by Pegojack

Nah, life's a bitch, mun.

http://i67.tinypic.com/fnfm2h.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: I'm doing something wrong with the picture link, aren't I? Bluddy technology....
[Post edited 5 May 2019 19:37]

Look out Mike - David Hockney’s on his way...
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:55 - May 6 with 1922 viewsPegojack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:42 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

Look out Mike - David Hockney’s on his way...

What have I got to do to make the picture appear in the post?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:04 - May 6 with 1911 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:55 - May 6 by Pegojack

Not sure you can now. Link works fine.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:40 - May 6 with 1852 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 09:55 - May 6 by Pegojack

Take the [img] tags away. Anyway, tinypic doesn’t seem to work with this forum as it was designed in 1997.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024