Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. 18:56 - May 14 with 6350 viewslifelong

You’ve got to love BBC Wales aye? 😂
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:21 - May 15 with 1194 viewsjasper_T

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:16 - May 15 by Chief

OK but when happens when he owns the whole club lock stock?

He can create more shares and buy them with the debt the club already owes him, increasing the number of shares and the value of the club (since its debt is reduced) and keeping his chunk of an eventual sale at ~100%.

It's easier when there's just one owner effectively moving money between columns.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 18:21]
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:21 - May 15 with 1194 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:16 - May 15 by Chief

OK but when happens when he owns the whole club lock stock?

Again, he does already effectively - last I heard holding was around 96%.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:26 - May 15 with 1178 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 17:56 - May 15 by bluey_the_blue

We've heard the "Tan taking money out of the club".

He hasn't, despite claims he would be every season he's been in charge.

I suspect that yet again, he'll convert more debt to equity.

It was said on here many times that he was taking interest on the amount owing to him

Our little girl up there in the smoke Londonlisa said many times that he would be taking at least the same interest as what a bank would take. But like so many times before she didn’t know what she was talking about

But to put the facts right. Tan did take interest for the first two years on the money owed. But in the financial statement of that second year. A sum of money was put into the accounts that nobody understood were it came from

It then became clear in what had happened

Tan had put the money he had in interest. Back into the club accounts, and has not taken a penny interest since
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:32 - May 15 with 1169 viewsChief

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:26 - May 15 by valleyboy

It was said on here many times that he was taking interest on the amount owing to him

Our little girl up there in the smoke Londonlisa said many times that he would be taking at least the same interest as what a bank would take. But like so many times before she didn’t know what she was talking about

But to put the facts right. Tan did take interest for the first two years on the money owed. But in the financial statement of that second year. A sum of money was put into the accounts that nobody understood were it came from

It then became clear in what had happened

Tan had put the money he had in interest. Back into the club accounts, and has not taken a penny interest since

So you think the trust, the owners, the old owners, the players, the manager, the chairman, the fans, the forum contributors are all useless.

What do you actually get out of posting on here?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:32 - May 15 with 1165 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:03 - May 15 by bluey_the_blue

He's basically near enough 100% as it is.

Best guess is wants us stable in Prem, no debt then sell for maximum profit.

I think that is what Tan wants to do

And to be fair to him. No Cardiff fan should grudge him for doing that

If it wasn’t for Tan. Cardiff wouldn’t have a football side. Especially if they had lost that High Court battle with Sam Hamman
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:35 - May 15 with 1150 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 10:01 - May 15 by Chief

Those 2 games are terrible examples. Ipswich had 2 shots on target all game and 3 went in (freak own goal). Up in Rotherham Nordvelt decided to clown about and the ref gave a freak pen. Both games we dominated and should have scored more, absolutely nothing to do with needing to win ugly.

How can that be a terrible example

That was 6 points lost which could easily have brought Swansea to the play offs
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:52 - May 15 with 1118 viewsChief

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:35 - May 15 by valleyboy

Did you even see the games? Awful examples because playing ugly against them would have achieved nothing. It wouldn't have prevented Nordvelt acting the clown nor the ref giving a questionable penalty against Fer, nor VDH hearing into his own net

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:55 - May 15 with 1107 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:32 - May 15 by Chief

So you think the trust, the owners, the old owners, the players, the manager, the chairman, the fans, the forum contributors are all useless.

What do you actually get out of posting on here?

Let’s go through them one by one

Trust

Lost credibility when Cooze was caught out. Jim White the deputy chairman of the Trust selling his software and supporting that software when he should have been 100% behind Trust members

The present owners

I don’t think there’s need to tell you what I snd many other Swansea supporters think of them

The Old owners

Same as above

The manager

I think Potter has basically done a good job with what he has. Some of his decisions that he’s made, have been surprising

Fans

Give me the type of fans that were there in 78 onwards to 2000. The ones that had a bit of fight in them. These days there’s too many plastic fans that will be gone next year. Don’t seem to have the fight in them these days and just accepted what’s happened to Swansea City. The best time for me in watching football at Swansea was the Toshack era and not so much the era of the last eight years in the Premier League

Players

There’s some decent players in Swansea and there’s players that shouldn’t be there

This Forum

Nothing wrong with this forum. You take as good as you give is my motto
Login to get fewer ads

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:57 - May 15 with 1104 viewsChief

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:55 - May 15 by valleyboy

Let’s go through them one by one

Trust

Lost credibility when Cooze was caught out. Jim White the deputy chairman of the Trust selling his software and supporting that software when he should have been 100% behind Trust members

The present owners

I don’t think there’s need to tell you what I snd many other Swansea supporters think of them

The Old owners

Same as above

The manager

I think Potter has basically done a good job with what he has. Some of his decisions that he’s made, have been surprising

Fans

Give me the type of fans that were there in 78 onwards to 2000. The ones that had a bit of fight in them. These days there’s too many plastic fans that will be gone next year. Don’t seem to have the fight in them these days and just accepted what’s happened to Swansea City. The best time for me in watching football at Swansea was the Toshack era and not so much the era of the last eight years in the Premier League

Players

There’s some decent players in Swansea and there’s players that shouldn’t be there

This Forum

Nothing wrong with this forum. You take as good as you give is my motto

Yea we know you think everything's rubbish and revel in telling us how great everything is at Cardiff (delusionional). I didn't ask for summary.

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:46 - May 15 with 1069 viewsmonmouth

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:03 - May 15 by bluey_the_blue

Stable in the prem

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:13 - May 15 with 1045 viewslifelong

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:46 - May 15 by monmouth

Stable in the prem

They keep on forgetting to close the stable trap door.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:51 - May 15 with 1003 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 18:35 - May 15 by valleyboy

If only Cardiff had payed ugly in one more game then the three points would have kept them up.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:52 - May 15 with 1000 viewsOldjack

ffs you got to stay there for more that 3 seasons mind to be stable

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:02 - May 15 with 976 viewsowainglyndwr

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:52 - May 15 by Oldjack

ffs you got to stay there for more that 3 seasons mind to be stable

It must be all true, the Blueturds in work told me today.
Our manager and a few players are leaving and they will be strong next year.
Ho Yeh Colin is staying to get them back up
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:24 - May 15 with 943 viewscbrace1

I just never understand why cardiff fans feel the need to become so involved on a Swans forum. Actually baffles me. Couldn't think of anything worse than discussing Colin's hairline with a bloke from Merthyr
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:35 - May 15 with 917 viewssainthelens

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:24 - May 15 by cbrace1

I just never understand why cardiff fans feel the need to become so involved on a Swans forum. Actually baffles me. Couldn't think of anything worse than discussing Colin's hairline with a bloke from Merthyr

His hairline,? I'm baffled where his fckn eyebrows have gone.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 15:18 - May 16 with 808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:35 - May 15 by sainthelens

His hairline,? I'm baffled where his fckn eyebrows have gone.

I see Cardiff are still investigating the actions of one or the academy coaches.

You wonder if Cardiff wait long enough will everyone forget about for the sake of stability.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 15:22 - May 16 with 805 viewsBadlands

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 22:24 - May 15 by cbrace1

Insecurity
It's like the bloke with little dick driving a Ferrari.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 15:48 - May 16 with 782 viewskarnataka

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:20 - May 14 by NeathJack

Whataboutery.

or whatthefyckery?
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:13 - May 16 with 763 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 15:18 - May 16 by felixstowe_jack

I see Cardiff are still investigating the actions of one or the academy coaches.

You wonder if Cardiff wait long enough will everyone forget about for the sake of stability.

Well, given the story sprang from the Daily Heil days after Bellamy had blasted MSM on "The Debate" for stoking up racism against Stirling, given the player in question failed at West Ham, failed with us, failed with Forest Green Rovers, given the Daily Heil prviously blasted Bellamy during Olympics for not singing GSTQ whilst ignoring other Welsh players who didn't, given Daily Heil themselves said there was little to no evidence...

Yeah, I'm convinced. Hang the fvcker.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:19 - May 16 with 752 viewssainthelens

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:13 - May 16 by bluey_the_blue

Well, given the story sprang from the Daily Heil days after Bellamy had blasted MSM on "The Debate" for stoking up racism against Stirling, given the player in question failed at West Ham, failed with us, failed with Forest Green Rovers, given the Daily Heil prviously blasted Bellamy during Olympics for not singing GSTQ whilst ignoring other Welsh players who didn't, given Daily Heil themselves said there was little to no evidence...

Yeah, I'm convinced. Hang the fvcker.

Have any French bailiffs turned up yet.?
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:21 - May 16 with 745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:19 - May 16 by sainthelens

Have any French bailiffs turned up yet.?

Nope.

Although Gendarmes turned up at Nantes FC to investigate their dodgy chairmans tax evasion...
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 17:30 - May 16 with 700 viewsjasper_T

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:01 - May 16 with 656 viewsmonmouth

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 17:30 - May 16 by jasper_T

That's just a blatant lie.

You saw no football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:24 - May 16 with 624 viewsDr_Winston

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 16:21 - May 16 by bluey_the_blue

Nope.

Although Gendarmes turned up at Nantes FC to investigate their dodgy chairmans tax evasion...

There's at least £15m of income he doesn't have to declare.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024