Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard goes to Chelski 09:05 - Jul 4 with 2905 viewsbosh67

3 year deal with the option to be sacked after 6 games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lampard goes to Chelski on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 909 viewsderbyhoop

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:58 - Jul 4 by makaveli1882

My thoughts exactly, has to play the English kids with ban or at least give them more time than last year, was out for under 21 tournament and had a few beers with Mason Mount dad said some interesting things, fat frank has known for 3 months the job is his, fully expect the English youth to be used, doubt the fans will have high exceptions this year anyway and will love the f*ckfest over Fat Frank.

Both Mount and Tomori were on loan at FFDC and both looked outstanding at Championship level.
Whether either are good enough to play for a club that aims to be in the top 4 of the PL, and in the Champion's League is another matter.

But it would certainly be a change of approach if the Russian crook's team have to play the young talent they have been hoarding for the last 5 years.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lampard goes to Chelski on 13:38 - Jul 4 with 876 viewsLowerloftLad

this is there master plan to paper over the cracks of losing hazard and the transfer embargo his lack of experiance is going to cost them big time he wont be there longer than 18 months and i for one cant wait for it to fall apart
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 13:39]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Lampard goes to Chelski on 13:48 - Jul 4 with 839 viewsPommyhoop

Anyway ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lampard goes to Chelski on 14:20 - Jul 4 with 811 viewspaesanu

A good signing for the both of them, unfortunately. If it doesn't work out, they'll leave on good terms, citing that he's not quite there yet, maybe in a few years.

If he does well it's because he can motivate their talented youngsters to follow a similar path that he did.

It's annoying to say it, but my godparents who I adore and respect very much and are very down-to-earth, say they've met him on several occasions and he's a very well-mannered guy.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Lampard goes to Chelski on 19:58 - Jul 4 with 649 viewsDrewster

Never really understood the hatred for Frank.
Other than obviously Chelsea, he always comes across well, can actually speak a sentence and talk with some articulation.
Not a billy big potatoes covered in tattoos and always did a good job for England to a certain degree.
Comes across as a decent professional.
That said, hope it doesn’t go too well at Chelsea as it’ll be rammed down our throats at every opportunity. Back page of the Sun everyday no doubt.
Lampard goes to Chelski on 20:14 - Jul 4 with 626 viewsloftboy

Lampard goes to Chelski on 19:58 - Jul 4 by Drewster

Other than obviously Chelsea, he always comes across well, can actually speak a sentence and talk with some articulation.
Not a billy big potatoes covered in tattoos and always did a good job for England to a certain degree.
That said, hope it doesn’t go too well at Chelsea as it’ll be rammed down our throats at every opportunity. Back page of the Sun everyday no doubt.

He was also their only player not to bottle it on that famous day in October 2011

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Lampard goes to Chelski on 21:03 - Jul 4 with 592 viewsrrrspricey

Agree with this.

In the modern game there are very few role models at the top level and whatever you think about him he was never a player to throw himself about or dive around like Tom Daley.

Worked hard to be as good as he could and kids could do a lot worse than try and emulate him.

That said, I hope to god he fails miserably
Lampard goes to Chelski on 21:09 - Jul 4 with 585 viewspaulparker

No way is he going to start playing kids I don’t buy this whatsoever , Chelsea have a squad of 17/18 of seasoned pros and only lost Hazard , you might see RLC or Hudson-Odoi but the rest will only get a sniff in the cups
He will stick with the likes of Pedro, Luiz , Barkley, Giroud etc plus he has the American they signed from Dortmund he is not going to want to get the sack after 1year plus it’s only 2 transfer windows they have to wait

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Lampard goes to Chelski (n/t) on 07:13 - Jul 5 with 480 viewsPlanetHonneywood

[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 7:17]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:25 - Jul 5 with 418 viewsElHoop

It's a bit like saying that Erwin Rommel was a good bloke though.

He might have been, but........
Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:32 - Jul 5 with 409 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im with you on that Drewster Always seemed a decent guy, its the fans who are the problem for me and the Club as a whole

Years ago before I discovered the delights of supporting QPR I was wandering / drifting watching different London teams One Saturday I went to watch them against Newcastle in the Hoolie days Coming out of Fulham Broadway station I was grabbed by a copper pushed up against the wall and searched then shoved out of the way. Ive never been back, a few weeks later I arrived at Loftus Road... the love /hate relationship began Its a shit job but someone has to do it
Lampard goes to Chelski on 10:10 - Jul 5 with 375 viewsPommyhoop

Lampard goes to Chelski on 09:25 - Jul 5 by ElHoop

It's a bit like saying that Erwin Rommel was a good bloke though.

He might have been, but........

Exactly.....
It's our job to hate him...We are Rangers he is Chelsea end of.
Now man up petal ( not you ElHoop obviously) and do your f2ckin job!
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 10:11]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024