Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JRM Cricket Tweet! 10:55 - Jul 15 with 5997 viewsBostonR

Some of the responses are mustard. He now has over 9000 replies on his twitter account.

https://www.balls.ie/cricket/best-replies-jacob-rees-mogg-thudderingly-stupid-cr
JRM Cricket Tweet! on 16:40 - Jul 16 with 1128 viewsElHoop

JRM Cricket Tweet! on 11:31 - Jul 16 by QPR_John

But as I pointed out earlier it had no relevance to JRM's tweet. Using Morgan as an example of a citizen of a country in the EU helping England is no different to using for example Joe Root. The qualification to play for England for both has nothing to do with the EU

Morgan has had a British passport since birth as his mother is English. So he'd be eligible to play for England regardless of his birthplace being Dublin.

But Rees Mogg is a complete waste of space who hasn't a clue what he's doing or saying about anything much at all.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 16:41]
JRM Cricket Tweet! on 17:59 - Jul 16 with 1043 viewsQPR_John

JRM Cricket Tweet! on 16:17 - Jul 16 by derbyhoop

Sorry mate. But the make up of the English cricket team is a reflection that the UK is part of a multi-national, multi-cultural world. That includes people from the EU, the Commonwealth and many other countries. The UK, by voting to leave the EU, is, effectively, turning its back on that.

Morgan - born in Dublin
Stokes - New Zealand
Roy - South Africa
Tom Curran - South Africa
Archer - Barbados
Bairstow and Adel Rashid - Bradford
Woakes and Moeen Ali - Birmingham

Typical remainer quote

"That includes people from the EU, the Commonwealth and many other countries. The UK, by voting to leave the EU, is, effectively, turning its back on that. "

Including us there are 28 countries in the EU and 193 in the United Nations. We will be leaving a club that will have 27 countries why does that mean we will be turning our back on the other 165. In fact we are not turning our back on the 27 as countries just the EU as a political union.

However that is not really what this thread is about. The eligibility of all the players you listed to be able to play for England had nothing to do with the EU
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 18:11]
JRM Cricket Tweet! on 19:06 - Jul 16 with 987 viewsTonto

John... I think you may be getting it finally. Yes! So why did Rhyss Mogg have to bring it up less than 15 mins after winning?

(Plus as others have pointed out, its factually incorrect).

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

JRM Cricket Tweet! on 21:54 - Jul 16 with 932 viewsGroveR

JRM Cricket Tweet! on 19:06 - Jul 16 by Tonto

John... I think you may be getting it finally. Yes! So why did Rhyss Mogg have to bring it up less than 15 mins after winning?

Because he's a fùcking weapon?
JRM Cricket Tweet! on 22:45 - Jul 16 with 889 viewsQPR_John

JRM Cricket Tweet! on 19:06 - Jul 16 by Tonto

The tweet was unnecessary but was not factually incorrect. What am I suppose to get at last. I still don't see the point of the post showing congratulations from the Republic as an example that we actually did rely on the EU to win the game. Not one player in that team was there because we are in the EU. Let's be honest a great number of people have forgotten or chose to forget the CTA.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 22:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024