Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? 19:51 - Jul 22 with 6974 viewscollegeranger

Off on hols for a few weeks shortly and will miss first couple of games and mate usually takes my tickets. I thought new ones were being sent this year?
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:15 - Jul 26 with 996 viewsEsox_Lucius

How do you add your season ticket to an android phone (step by step) I have been trying for the last half hour and my first impression is the app is badly executed.

The grass is always greener.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:19 - Jul 26 with 988 viewsDees

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 23:33 - Jul 25 by Rassilon

My card arrived today. I don't plan to use the pay options, but I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned the £10 replacement fee for a lost card, because that seems to apply even if you just use it as the season ticket.

Think it's always been £10 to replace a lost ST.
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:27 - Jul 26 with 972 viewsCliff

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:15 - Jul 26 by Esox_Lucius

How do you add your season ticket to an android phone (step by step) I have been trying for the last half hour and my first impression is the app is badly executed.

Haven't tried yet, but my email from QPR said; "simply download the app and login to your account, you will be able to see your season ticket there"

Let me know if it works!
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:44 - Jul 26 with 951 viewshooper1957

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:51 - Jul 26 by Cliff

I've just had a reply from the Marketing and Supporter Relations team which reminds me that I can use the phone app for my ST and then destroy the card.

If you download the app and then destroy the card how can you let anyone else use your s/t , certainly not going to give them your phone .
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 17:46]
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 18:01 - Jul 26 with 937 viewsfrancisbowles

Two questions on the phone app:

1. Is this on the normal QPR app or a separate app?
2. If I have the season ticket on my phone, does it then cancel the card or can I use either?

Thanks
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 18:50 - Jul 26 with 908 viewsEsox_Lucius

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 17:27 - Jul 26 by Cliff

Haven't tried yet, but my email from QPR said; "simply download the app and login to your account, you will be able to see your season ticket there"

Let me know if it works!

That's what I did and it didn't work.

The grass is always greener.

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:10 - Jul 26 with 892 viewsLythamR

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 18:50 - Jul 26 by Esox_Lucius

That's what I did and it didn't work.

The tickets on the App only become available 3 hours prior to any given fixture, that might be why you cant see any tickets yet.

The app does work ok for tickets but i wouldnt advise people to destroy their new cards just dont sign up for the activation part just in case there is a technical issue with the ticket download one day and you end up is a big queue at the box office pre match
Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 890 viewsStanisgod

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 16:51 - Jul 26 by Cliff

I've just had a reply from the Marketing and Supporter Relations team which reminds me that I can use the phone app for my ST and then destroy the card.

Which is great if your phone never goes wrong, never goes flat or doesn't get lost on the way to the game.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Have the new Season Tickets been sent out? on 19:40 - Jul 26 with 868 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Just don't activate it and treat it like previous years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024