Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread 13:02 - Aug 26 with 28624 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 28 with 3109 viewsphact0rri

yeah its just cycling and trying to load. I even tried to jump onto vpn to see if it was a rights restriction thing and still nothing. maybe I'll try another browser if its definately working.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 28 with 3033 viewsOldjack

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 28 with 3036 viewsHighjack

Let’s destroy these boaty rowy gondola loving bastards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 28 with 3030 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:34 - Aug 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Looking at that team it doesn't appear as if the club is very bothered about progressing in the Cup.
There isn't any reserve depth there if it goes pear shaped.

Don’t think we’ll be needing reinforcements!
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 28 with 2985 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

yeah its just cycling and trying to load. I even tried to jump onto vpn to see if it was a rights restriction thing and still nothing. maybe I'll try another browser if its definately working.

Tried logging out and back in?

Working for me in Chrome.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 28 with 2889 viewsjedmo_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

Don’t you have to be on the Swans TV app to be able to listen to EFL Cup?

It’s working fine for me on the app
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 28 with 2858 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:34 - Aug 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Looking at that team it doesn't appear as if the club is very bothered about progressing in the Cup.

Fuk you are a depressing poster
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 28 with 2784 viewssainthelens

Who do we fancy next round?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 28 with 2737 viewsbuilthjack

3-0 after half hour

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 28 with 2718 viewsDr_Winston

Winning becomes a habit. Confidence grows throughout the squad.

This is good stuff.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 28 with 2712 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 28 by ploppy

Tried logging out and back in?

Working for me in Chrome.

Yeah I think its a problem with firefox probably the way they handle flash. Chrome works well enough.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:16 - Aug 28 with 2634 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 28 by jedmo_jack

Don’t you have to be on the Swans TV app to be able to listen to EFL Cup?

It’s working fine for me on the app

no the app is just a webkit portal for the website as far as I've seen. So all the streams work the same.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 2617 viewsjackjackjackjack

Goals so far.

1-0 - https://streamja.com/mB6K

2-0 - https://streamja.com/z7pL

3-0 - https://streamja.com/9MEy

4-0 - https://streamja.com/v7qA
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:19]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 2612 viewsHighjack

I like this new ruthless attitude. In previous years we would have taken our foot off the gas after going ahead.

Let’s get ten.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 2599 viewsJoe_bradshaw

4 (four) Nil

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 2594 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fawn ill

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 2319 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

Yeah I think its a problem with firefox probably the way they handle flash. Chrome works well enough.

I doubt very much it's Flash. This is 2019.

But yeah, Chrome works.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 2304 viewsCaptain_Sham

Not bad for the B team. I'm trying not to get too exited about the season. Damn though.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 2299 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 by Captain_Sham

Fawn ill

Poor deer😁
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:24 - Aug 28 with 2195 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 by jackjackjackjack

Goals so far.

1-0 - https://streamja.com/mB6K

2-0 - https://streamja.com/z7pL

3-0 - https://streamja.com/9MEy

4-0 - https://streamja.com/v7qA
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:19]

Nice one. Keep them coming

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 28 with 2139 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 22:30 - Aug 27 by controversial_jack

I hope we get more than 4,111

fans or goals ?

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 28 with 2101 viewsGlyn1

My boss is a Cambridge fan and it's coming up to my annual review. Can someone please get the word to the Swans to ease off a bit? No-one wants to see a decent club humiliated, eh? Think of the Cambridge supporters who took a day off work to be here after a very long journey. Think of my potential pay rise. Ta.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 28 with 2052 viewsrossshaw

Superb performance from Swansea city. I live in Hertfordshire, so I get BBC Cambridge, and they’re extremely impressed with Swansea (and Jordan Garrick).

They’re just talking about how good Swansea are

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 1976 viewsGlyn1

I think we'll be OK.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:30 - Aug 28 with 1891 viewsCooperDBM

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

I have to use Chrome. Won't work on Firefox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024