Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread 14:32 - Sep 16 with 27689 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Sep 19 with 3667 viewsandrew

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Sep 19 by airedale

They just disappear Andrew.

But have no fear oooo arrrr CID are vestigating.

Cheers mate nice one butt.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:34 - Sep 19 with 3519 viewsinspector

another 1 nil loss
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:51 - Sep 19 with 3503 viewsTNT

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Sep 19 by angryjack

Forest certainly didn't put 10 men behind the ball came for win and got it

They did both during the game.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:50 - Sep 19 with 3462 viewsdameedna

My mood appears to be lifting. Might be the weekend or last weekend's memory fading away.

I still cant see us winnng however with their injuries and chance of Garrick playing and maybe seeing Ayew up top makes me want to drop a monkey on a win having seen the odds.

Would like see more of Wilmot Naughton and John. Might be chance to see a new line up.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:54 - Sep 19 with 3456 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:50 - Sep 19 by dameedna

My mood appears to be lifting. Might be the weekend or last weekend's memory fading away.

I still cant see us winnng however with their injuries and chance of Garrick playing and maybe seeing Ayew up top makes me want to drop a monkey on a win having seen the odds.

Would like see more of Wilmot Naughton and John. Might be chance to see a new line up.

Garrick played over an hour tonight for the u23s (and 90 minutes on Monday). Unlikely he plays Saturday.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:19 - Sep 20 with 3445 viewsdameedna

Normally a run of ten games before any changes. I do thonk we should use Ayew as the pivot away from home rather than on the wing. Play Grimes and Celina behind him. However just a thought.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:56 - Sep 20 with 3314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:19 - Sep 20 by dameedna

Normally a run of ten games before any changes. I do thonk we should use Ayew as the pivot away from home rather than on the wing. Play Grimes and Celina behind him. However just a thought.

What the hell happened to Dhanda? He would have caused the problems Celina couldn't last weekend. I hope it's not Potter style tinkering. He was in the side that beat Brum and Leeds.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:51 - Sep 20 with 3272 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:34 - Sep 19 by inspector

another 1 nil loss

Bizarrely, I dreamt last night we lost 1-0 being reported on the local news with a free header on the 6 yard box for the goal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 3240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:51 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Bizarrely, I dreamt last night we lost 1-0 being reported on the local news with a free header on the 6 yard box for the goal.

The defensive situation has improved, could see that happening last year but this year we are so much tighter. I hope Cooper goes in for the kill on this one, their side has had a disastrous spate of injuries and we should legitimately go into this gaame with a great deal of confidence and also a point to prove. Any win will do.

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:37 - Sep 20 with 3243 viewsraynor94

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:33 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

The defensive situation has improved, could see that happening last year but this year we are so much tighter. I hope Cooper goes in for the kill on this one, their side has had a disastrous spate of injuries and we should legitimately go into this gaame with a great deal of confidence and also a point to prove. Any win will do.

With all their injuries, they are still winning games, a big test for us on a back of a defeat

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:43 - Sep 20 with 3141 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:37 - Sep 20 by raynor94

With all their injuries, they are still winning games, a big test for us on a back of a defeat

They've just lost their main goalscorer, we lost our first game of the season to a stupid 85th minute goal we've not lost away this season yet. A big test yes but every game is, for example Leeds.

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Sep 20 with 3071 viewsGlyn1

A Bristol fan has given an interesting assesment of how the Swans play including predicting the team.

https://jbcfc.home.blog/2019/09/19/opposition-scouting-report-swansea-city/

"Incredibly, 9 of their players have started all seven league matches so far this season."
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 13:18]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 20 with 3021 viewsFireboy2

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:15 - Sep 20 by Glyn1

A Bristol fan has given an interesting assesment of how the Swans play including predicting the team.

https://jbcfc.home.blog/2019/09/19/opposition-scouting-report-swansea-city/

"Incredibly, 9 of their players have started all seven league matches so far this season."
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 13:18]

Decent assessment glyn.

What i expect cooper to say as we are away from home against a decent side is to have a go at goal at goal more often.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 2849 viewskarnataka

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 20 by Fireboy2

Decent assessment glyn.

What i expect cooper to say as we are away from home against a decent side is to have a go at goal at goal more often.

It is a fair assessment but has anyone noticed if Coops introduces any minor tweaks to the overall system away from home?
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 20 with 2680 viewspencoedjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 20 by Fireboy2

Decent assessment glyn.

Fair assessment but has the bloke got a life
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 21:31]
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread (n/t) on 21:20 - Sep 20 with 2666 viewssainthelens

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

Fair assessment but has the bloke got a life
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 21:31]

[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 21:20]
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 20 with 2624 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Sep 19 by angryjack

Forest certainly didn't put 10 men behind the ball came for win and got it

They played well up the pitch too. It was only for some periods of the game when they sat deep, at other times they moved up and pushed us back. Good crisp passing and movement too; I thought they looked tidy.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 1950 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 21 with 1929 viewsairedale

No Peterson.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 21 with 1923 viewskarnataka

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 21 by jackharris

Connor benched!
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 1880 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 21 by airedale

No Peterson.

......or Wilmot.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Sep 21 with 1865 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Sep 21 by karnataka

Connor benched!

Needs a breather after playing twice during the international break.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 21 with 1845 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Sep 21 by airedale

......or Wilmot.

Or Jordan Garrick

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Sep 21 with 1819 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

Or Jordan Garrick

Yeah but Garrick is still a pup, the other two are people brought in to the senior level to improve it.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Sep 21 with 1811 viewsjackharris

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Sep 21 by airedale

......or Wilmot.

I would think Wilmot must be unwell or injured?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024