Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Burton away 14:09 - Dec 21 with 12615 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Burton away on 06:56 - Dec 22 with 1367 viewstodmordendale

Good second half performance yet again we did not get the run of the ball. Always seems to bounce to the opposition.
Looking forward to Boxing Day and it might just be that with Barton and co in the tunnel, allegedly.
Match Thread: Burton away on 12:00 - Dec 22 with 1068 viewsjonahwhereru

There are more positives than negatives from the last fortnight.

I think Ryan is finally starting to find his feet and prove he is worth a place in the squad. Dooley who offers a different option has returned and made an impact. Morley is now blossoming and if he can avoid going missing at times in some games he will be a automatic choice. The good news is that Hendo may only miss the one game.
Tbh I think if it is a given that McShane has played his last game we should be quick out of the blocks to sign a centre half in January, and then get an advanced player with a bit of fire in his belly.
I do think Matheson needs a break, what with England call ups he has played more games than most in the last 2 months. At the start of season I can’t imagine BBM would have imagined he would have clocked up this many minutes. Easy to forget he is only 17. That is dependant on either a CH coming in or McLaughlin coming back. Sadly for the latter that is still unlikely.
I do think it will be a happy new year for the Dale, and hope it is for the rest of you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024