Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 45732 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 2488 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:56 - Jan 12 by hobo

Well done boys. Cabango looks to have a bright future

Agreed - our central defenders were our only bright spot. Appalling basic skills on show in passing, movement, use of space. set pieces, especially corners, and creativity. Brewster will be on the phone to Tammy: “HOW the f*** did you ever score for this lot?” “Yes I know. You will rarely, if ever, get a pass, so you’re feeding off scraps, rebounds, poor clearances etc. But hang in there they’re nice people.”

Can we get the loan of a creative midfielder - or two?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:12]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 2486 viewsMorganator100

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

5000 emptying seats today.

the next Barcelona !!!!!!!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 12 with 2462 viewsWarwickHunt

How the fûck did Routledge stay on for 90 minutes with Dhanda and Kalulu on the bench?

Beyond bizarre. If Cooper keeps his head up his arse much longer he can fûck right off back to schoolboy football. Pronto.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:13]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 12 with 2467 viewsBadlands

Very unfair on Brewter starting and then staying on all game.
He doesn't know the players around him or the 'tactics'.
Have to say it was like playing with 10 men.
Better game from Byers and please of effect from everyone.
Cabango was immense.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 12 with 2434 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

5000 emptying seats today.

They said attendance was 28,000
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 12 with 2403 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

One shot on target, out passed C*rdiff by 3 passes 😂, and a pass accuracy of 63% says it all.

WTF is Cooper and Marsh doing on the training ground.

My guess ... Fvck All.

He's avin a lafff and getting paid for it.

You could probably do a better job.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Jan 12 with 2352 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Cabango was immense.

Byers has been my pick of the bunch in the middle lately. He seems to have an extra seconds on the ball - probably just a bit more of a quick thinker. Been a bit up and down this season, but he's had some good games lately.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 2324 viewstheloneranger

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

How the fûck did Routledge stay on for 90 minutes with Dhanda and Kalulu on the bench?

Beyond bizarre. If Cooper keeps his head up his arse much longer he can fûck right off back to schoolboy football. Pronto.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:13]

It's OK, Cooper noticed the grass had been left long. I can see it now ...

Cooper ... "The cvnts haven't cut the grass, forget about playing football, play fvcking hoof ball and I can go home to my dad's for Sunday dinner"

He's fvcking devoid of emotion, with a terrible body language on the touchline, and it's beginning to run through the team.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 12 with 2294 viewstheloneranger

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 12 by Lord_Bony

He's avin a lafff and getting paid for it.

You could probably do a better job.

"Probably" ... Thanks 😂

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 12 with 2247 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 12 by Morganator100

the next Barcelona !!!!!!!

They could have us more tickets,plenty of empty seats here today
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 2189 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

"Probably" ... Thanks 😂

Even my 2 grand children could do a better job.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 2184 viewsjacabertawe

I cannot understand Cooper's clear reluctance to bring on substitutes to change/improve our play.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 12 with 2176 viewsBadlands

Cooper wanted to win the game ..... The use your 'kin' substitutes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 12 with 2170 viewstheloneranger

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

It's OK, Cooper noticed the grass had been left long. I can see it now ...

Cooper ... "The cvnts haven't cut the grass, forget about playing football, play fvcking hoof ball and I can go home to my dad's for Sunday dinner"

He's fvcking devoid of emotion, with a terrible body language on the touchline, and it's beginning to run through the team.

Oh fvck, he's mentioned the grass again.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 12 with 2120 viewsSwanjaxs

Who got MOM?

Have I missed something...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 2063 viewsJinxy

Has LT10 actually watched us this season, or has he grown diplomatically in his ambassador role?!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A good away point given that Cardiff have only lost one home game this season the best record in the championship.

It is now over 6 years since Cardiff scored against us.

Record this century
Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

I know that adds up to 11 but there was a league cup match.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 with 1965 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Cooper wanted to win the game ..... The use your 'kin' substitutes.

Trouble is we've got no match winners on the bench. One thing I do like about Cooper is that he trusts his players. But yeah, after 65-70 mins I'd probably have taken off Brewster for Baston and Routs for Dhanda (with Celina moving to the left). But what do I know?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 12 with 1952 viewsdobjack2

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

Oh fvck, he's mentioned the grass again.

He is so uninspiring you’d swear he has been smoking the stuff.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 1865 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 12 by Jinxy

Has LT10 actually watched us this season, or has he grown diplomatically in his ambassador role?!

He was doing a Leon.

He said outside of Swansea Cooper gets the credit he deserves.

My guess is if you are not swans fan you wont have seen us play to often.

No matter what Leon or Trundle say fans are not stupid yes 5 points better off than last but the football is pi§§ poor with no sign of improvement
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:57]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 1855 viewstheloneranger

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Cabango was immense.

The problem is a footballing youngster got picked for a team who decided to play hoof ball and not play to his strengths.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 1848 viewsJinxy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

Trouble is we've got no match winners on the bench. One thing I do like about Cooper is that he trusts his players. But yeah, after 65-70 mins I'd probably have taken off Brewster for Baston and Routs for Dhanda (with Celina moving to the left). But what do I know?

Maybe in reverse. Borja started then being Brewster on once they were tired and ground down. Also less pressure on him. These really are basics.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Jan 12 with 1816 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Jan 12 by icecoldjack

Decent point. 2 crap teams, zero pass and move, poor skills from both teams and a real insight to just how far clubs fall when premier league money and status disappears, in fairness to cardiff they've never been a footballing team anyway, but our lot should have played them off the park.

Looks like we dont practice football anymore, just turgid pai t by numbers stuff that means absolutely any team could boss us around and we have no answer.

Good effort by the boys today, but imo they arnt being coached well enough to improve as players or to play what we have come to expect as our identity as a football club

Potter achieved good football with the same team, what the fook is Coopers excuse ?

“The same team” ??? FFS, have a word with yourself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Jan 12 with 1806 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Jan 12 by Jinxy

Maybe in reverse. Borja started then being Brewster on once they were tired and ground down. Also less pressure on him. These really are basics.

Yep, fair ppint. I like Borja (stupidly) and think he could have been an asset today against their lumps. But then he often dissapoints, so who knows.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 12 with 1752 viewsLeonWasGod

At the end of the day, that's 4 points from six off them. The second best outcome we could expect from a tricky pair of fixtures. That'll do me. Onwards and (hopefully) upwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024