Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? 15:36 - Jun 3 with 8984 viewsymaohyd

I have no idea what the legalities are, however, should Johnson be forced to stand down? My own opinion is that he/the government have managed our response badly, on such a massive scale that it has led to the catastrophic numbers that we are now witnessing.

France, Italy and Spain have poor figures, however we are an island! As things go we were perfectly placed to so to speak to control it's impact.

I've given my opinions on another thread as to Johnson not attending Cobra meetings, speculating that he was being advised by Cummings, which is fine when it comes to being a strategist for an election or a campaign like Brexit (indeed brilliant) but not when it comes to dealing with what is the greatest challenge since the end of the 2nd world war.

Given the nature of this pandemic and the world's difficulty in dealing with it, I would never usually single someone out for blame, however in my opinion we have got it so badly wrong that i'm amazed that the question hasn't been asked or a movement hasn't been formed to get him out....he has been a fuc king disaster and still it continues!?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:38 - Jun 4 with 783 viewsItchySphincter

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:20 - Jun 4 by Catullus

I'll just edit that out, not because it's wrong but because I agree with the person who said only idiots would still keep on about Brexit right now.....or something like that!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 18:36]

Oh look out! Brexiteers don’t want us mentioning Brexit!

Who’d have thunk it!

Own it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024