Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread 22:30 - Nov 7 with 1947 viewsGreenbay

Warbs obviously reads Loft For Words! As mentioned Nov 1.
Although we lost at Blackburn the substitutions were impressive.
Kane moved up to right midfield with Kakay his replacement.
And Kane so close when hitting the post.
Willock good too.
Dykes isn’t getting the right service IMO.
He needs the ball crossed into the box so he can head back to a supporting player like he did with that Ball goal last weekend
We went for the win v Blackburn after Dykes smashed in the pen.
And then got punished by 2 breakaways against 2/3 players who are of a higher standard.
Although defeat is not great we showed in that spell just after HT what we can do.
Remember no BOS cos of injury today.
Agreed with other posts - Willock to start with BOS on the other wing and Chair in the centre.
Uncle as sub for one of those 3 if required. Uncle is a class act.
The defence despite conceding 3 is so much better than last season with Dieng brilliant.
So it’s in attack we have a problem.
But Dykes could be good if we give him the right service.
And we know Bonne can head the ball.
I’ve got a lot of faith in Warbs.
Slowly but surely he’s getting the best out of the players we have.
One thing - as a newby this season on LFW - why are so many people negative and nasty to each other?
We all have one thing in common.
We all want QPR to do well.
Yes constructive opinion is good but negativity and being nasty - there’s no reason for it.
We are a little club with big dreams.
I’m looking forward to the day when we’re in the Premiership again.
We are trying to be financially sensible.
We’ve got the training ground now.
Hopefully a new stadium one day.
And hopefully each year improvements on the field of play.
It’s a tough task.
It can be done. It’s fun too with joy when we win and heartache when we lose.
Let’s be positive.
Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:34 - Nov 7 with 1916 viewsDando

I agree the subs helped but for me the reason for that was because the lineup was wrong in the first place. Chair on the left was never going to work, same with Carrol at number 10. So Willock coming on the wing and doing a great job was no surprise. Should have been a direct swap for BOS in the first place with Chair in the middle. That way we would have had an attacking threat on both wings and got the most out of Chair
Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:36 - Nov 7 with 1907 viewsGreenbay

Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:34 - Nov 7 by Dando

I agree the subs helped but for me the reason for that was because the lineup was wrong in the first place. Chair on the left was never going to work, same with Carrol at number 10. So Willock coming on the wing and doing a great job was no surprise. Should have been a direct swap for BOS in the first place with Chair in the middle. That way we would have had an attacking threat on both wings and got the most out of Chair

Spot on Dando
Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:46 - Nov 7 with 1860 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:34 - Nov 7 by Dando

I was quite surprised by the few changes made but it was a winning side. He did make changes throughout the game and we were in it to the end. I thought the 3rd goal flattered them really.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:51 - Nov 7 with 1850 viewsbosh67

Kane looks so much better and more comfortable further up the pitch.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:59 - Nov 7 with 1829 viewsjoe90

Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 22:51 - Nov 7 by bosh67

Kane looks so much better and more comfortable further up the pitch.

Kane has improved so much, seems like a completely different player to last season.
Warbs, Kane and all things QPR - should have been new thread on 10:06 - Nov 8 with 1638 viewsgazza1

Kane has done better in the last couple of games but I still think he is struggling and is not first choice - Kakay is far better in most area's of the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024