Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*IF* we went up 18:51 - Mar 13 with 4207 viewsdantheswansman

Do we have a single player who could make it in the premier league?
Besides Ayew, and even he is questionable do we have any players good enough for that league
Personally i just don't see them, yes on their day there are a few, but them having those days are few and far between
I'm completely amazed we are in the position we are to be honest
So who if anyone do you think could cut it with the "big boys"
*IF* we went up on 22:07 - Mar 13 with 785 viewsVincent_Vega

Until we start playing the Orem sides who knows but all players would have to step up if they want to compete. Even then top half team we would not be but sides like Leeds give me slight hope.

But let’s get there first.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

*IF* we went up on 22:22 - Mar 13 with 770 viewsjack_lord

If
Can we have Fabianski and Fernandez back?
We need someone quick up front.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

*IF* we went up on 22:40 - Mar 13 with 755 viewstheloneranger

There are Premier League players and there are players playing in the Premier League.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

*IF* we went up on 00:02 - Mar 14 with 725 viewspikeypaul

No and if there were they would have already been sold by the hedge fund.

And if we did go up they would spend jack shite, just pocket everything like they have done since the coonts arrived, that is why I do not a care at all if we go up or not, in fact I rather we didn’t.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

*IF* we went up on 00:05 - Mar 14 with 730 viewsYossarian

*IF* we went up on 19:04 - Mar 13 by Dr_Winston

Depends on how the team sets up. By nobody's reckoning was Mark Gower a Premier League player but he didn't embarrass himself that first season.

The idea that a player can be Premier League or Championship class is overrated. A well managed team of not great players can punch well above its weight in comparison, as we did for a number of years until the "well managed" bit went awry.

Did Mark Gower play in the Premier League? Wasn’t he released after the Play-off Final?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

*IF* we went up on 00:07 - Mar 14 with 730 viewsYossarian

*IF* we went up on 19:08 - Mar 13 by LittleEnglandJack

In terms of our players (not loanees) Bennett, CR and Grimes certainly. Naughton and Ayew have premier league experience but I'm not sure they're up to the standard to be playing that level regularly anymore.

Otherwise, I'm not convinced.

Bennett played earlier this season as a replacement for Leicester under Brendan. He was somdisastrous he never played again. Think again.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

*IF* we went up on 00:10 - Mar 14 with 729 viewsYossarian

*IF* we went up on 21:30 - Mar 13 by NotLoyal

Woodman
Roberts
Cabango
Grimes
Ayew
To think any of these aren't good enough shows someone who doesn't understand football.

Woodman? You clearly don’t.

*IF* we went up on 00:21 - Mar 14 with 720 viewslifelong

*IF* we went up on 00:05 - Mar 14 by Yossarian

Did Mark Gower play in the Premier League? Wasn’t he released after the Play-off Final?

Yes. He made 21 appearances for us in the Premier League.
Login to get fewer ads

*IF* we went up on 00:58 - Mar 14 with 711 viewsReslovenSwan1

*IF* we went up on 00:02 - Mar 14 by pikeypaul

No and if there were they would have already been sold by the hedge fund.

And if we did go up they would spend jack shite, just pocket everything like they have done since the coonts arrived, that is why I do not a care at all if we go up or not, in fact I rather we didn’t.

This is the model for "know your place Welshmen" who bow in front of the English monarch
and fawn at English instrutions like LIverpool and Man Utd and praise Glasgow Rangers. I prefer a Yankee owned club with ambition to stick it up Klopp, Gerrard, Pep and Sir Alex and make a few million bucks in the process.

I loved the festy Dutchman that told Van Gaal to eff off and saw the Swans win and who brought Bodde to the club. He is of course loathed for being a bit too rough and ready by the fans who favour the 'Women Institute model' of running the Trust with whinging, financial ineptitude by comfy committees providing safety in numbers. The go getters and achievers like Jenkins and Morgan are loathed as is the crasy Dutchman. I want to see Brandon Cooper, Roberts, Cabango strutting their stuff in the top league.

Wise sage since Toshack era

*IF* we went up on 03:30 - Mar 14 with 694 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not many, which shows how well we are doing.

Out of the players we own, Roberts, maybe Grimes and Ayew.

Cabango still raw but has the potential to one day.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

*IF* we went up on 08:03 - Mar 14 with 651 viewspikeypaul

*IF* we went up on 00:58 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

This is the model for "know your place Welshmen" who bow in front of the English monarch
and fawn at English instrutions like LIverpool and Man Utd and praise Glasgow Rangers. I prefer a Yankee owned club with ambition to stick it up Klopp, Gerrard, Pep and Sir Alex and make a few million bucks in the process.

I loved the festy Dutchman that told Van Gaal to eff off and saw the Swans win and who brought Bodde to the club. He is of course loathed for being a bit too rough and ready by the fans who favour the 'Women Institute model' of running the Trust with whinging, financial ineptitude by comfy committees providing safety in numbers. The go getters and achievers like Jenkins and Morgan are loathed as is the crasy Dutchman. I want to see Brandon Cooper, Roberts, Cabango strutting their stuff in the top league.

WTF are you talking about? a little advice, don’t post when you are drunk at 1 in the morning.

Just more smoke screening and changing the subject of your beloved sellouts and yanks who have sold anything that can’t be screwed down and raped the club for their own gains.

WTF has Man Utd, Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers the Monarch got to do with the fact that our board will spend jack shite even if we did go up , they have shown the last few years they are here to make money and not willing to risk or invest a penny of their own, fecking parasites.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you reply about Peruvian stamp collections since that as as much relevance to this thread as your earlier reply, that’s when you sober up.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 8:23]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

*IF* we went up on 09:58 - Mar 14 with 615 viewsonehunglow

*IF* we went up on 08:03 - Mar 14 by pikeypaul

WTF are you talking about? a little advice, don’t post when you are drunk at 1 in the morning.

Just more smoke screening and changing the subject of your beloved sellouts and yanks who have sold anything that can’t be screwed down and raped the club for their own gains.

WTF has Man Utd, Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers the Monarch got to do with the fact that our board will spend jack shite even if we did go up , they have shown the last few years they are here to make money and not willing to risk or invest a penny of their own, fecking parasites.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you reply about Peruvian stamp collections since that as as much relevance to this thread as your earlier reply, that’s when you sober up.

If we go up,IF they do not spend significantly then it would be an embarrassment.

Clearly.

If we do and they won't /can't then we need to be sold -asap. It is all about to whom.

In a way,I hope we do not go up and it will cause real issues and of course legal action still in the air.

A farking mess

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

*IF* we went up on 10:40 - Mar 14 with 609 viewsNortbankboy

*IF* we went up on 09:58 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

If we go up,IF they do not spend significantly then it would be an embarrassment.

Clearly.

If we do and they won't /can't then we need to be sold -asap. It is all about to whom.

In a way,I hope we do not go up and it will cause real issues and of course legal action still in the air.

A farking mess

We,'ll need to buy two good forwards who can score at thatlevel.
Brewster and mcbernie.
Oh hang on
*IF* we went up on 13:09 - Mar 14 with 584 viewsOldjack

No one

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

*IF* we went up (n/t) on 13:10 - Mar 14 with 583 viewsTreforys_Jack

*IF* we went up on 13:09 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

No one

[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 13:10]
*IF* we went up on 13:14 - Mar 14 with 574 viewsReslovenSwan1

*IF* we went up on 08:03 - Mar 14 by pikeypaul

Your position is that you support the club and prefer it that they do not get promoted. You allegances are clear for all to see. You would never say similar about your beloved Glasgow Rangers. Have you ever suggested you would prefer them to stop competing against Celtic?. Rangers might have been an embarrassment in Europe but have actually done well.

A US owned Swansea city can compete. One run by a well meaning but financially inept Welsh committee cannot.

Your position is that you want Watford and Brentford to go up in Swansea's place. Wave the Union flag and see the cockneys do well It figures.

*IF* we went up on 13:29 - Mar 14 with 577 viewsMrSwerve

A lot of people were saying this in 2010. People thought that we'd have a shocker of a first PL season.

There's a lot of 'fear' about the PL, which is created mostly by the media...in reality the bottom third of the PL and the top 4 or 5 in the Championship don't have much between them.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*IF* we went up (n/t) on 13:29 - Mar 14 with 577 viewsOldjack

*IF* we went up (n/t) on 13:10 - Mar 14 by Treforys_Jack

[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 13:10]

plus if [and that's a massive IF] we should dine at the top table ,we'll be straight back down with Cooper at the helm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

*IF* we went up on 13:33 - Mar 14 with 575 viewsOldjack

*IF* we went up on 13:29 - Mar 14 by MrSwerve

A lot of people were saying this in 2010. People thought that we'd have a shocker of a first PL season.

There's a lot of 'fear' about the PL, which is created mostly by the media...in reality the bottom third of the PL and the top 4 or 5 in the Championship don't have much between them.

*IF* we went up on 13:44 - Mar 14 with 563 viewsReslovenSwan1

*IF* we went up on 13:33 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

Old and stale nd lacking in ambition. Join the Trust and work to develop Swansea as a membership cooperative owned Welsh Exeter city. Stuart James of the Guardian would love the fans involvement. 'Papa Johns trophy' shoot for the stars.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 13:48]

*IF* we went up on 13:47 - Mar 14 with 564 viewsOldjack

*IF* we went up on 13:44 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Old and stale nd lacking in ambition. Join the Trust and work to develop Swansea as a membership cooperative owned Welsh Exeter city. Stuart James of the Guardian would love the fans involvement. 'Papa Johns trophy' shoot for the stars.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 13:48]

JOIN THE TRUST? no power whatsoever and that yanks laugh in their faces ,naaaaa

*IF* we went up on 13:54 - Mar 14 with 552 viewsReslovenSwan1

*IF* we went up on 13:47 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

When the Trust finally recognise that cash counts they will put £20m in the bank and become relevant and useful. Levien will have them on fast dial and offer to fly them out to San Francisco to eat prawn from the barbi looking over the Golden Gate bridge to tak about investing some money back into Swansea. The Trust naturall will want to do a Convertable Loan Note and a place back on the board.

*IF* we went up on 13:55 - Mar 14 with 554 viewsonehunglow

*IF* we went up on 13:47 - Mar 14 by Oldjack

I d stay clear of the Railway too ,Al. It Woody's Fanclub HQ.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

*IF* we went up on 14:11 - Mar 14 with 538 viewsOldjack

*IF* we went up on 13:54 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

When the Trust finally recognise that cash counts they will put £20m in the bank and become relevant and useful. Levien will have them on fast dial and offer to fly them out to San Francisco to eat prawn from the barbi looking over the Golden Gate bridge to tak about investing some money back into Swansea. The Trust naturall will want to do a Convertable Loan Note and a place back on the board.

Crystal balls

*IF* we went up on 14:13 - Mar 14 with 536 viewsBillyChong

*IF* we went up on 13:54 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Really?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024