Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : AFTERMATH 02:42 - Mar 31 with 16464 viewsNotLoyal

Friday 2nd April 2021
Once again the swans travel to a club inspired by a new manager in Lee Boyer, alol the signs are there for Steve Cooper as we return to the EFL Championship on Friday evening, LIVE on SKY TV.

I’m back ya baddas, thanks for the thanks.

Birmingham City v Swansea City
St Andrews
Kick off 8pm
EFL Championship

Match Officials
TONY HARRINGTON
Shaun Hudson and Jonathan Hunt
Fourth Official : Joshua Smith

Other games to be aware of on Good Friday
Huddersfield Town v Nosey Little Brentford (12:30)
Watford v Sheffield Wednesday (15:00)
Preston North End v Norwich City (15:00)
Barnsley v Reading (17:30)

Team News
Birmingham City have question marks over the availability of Scott Hogan and Ivan Sanchez for the Good Friday appointment with Swansea City. Head coach Lee Bowyer has revealed both have had injections to address issues they have been managing for several weeks. Sanchez has been labouring with a hernia and has missed time training, while Hogan has been playing with a back problem — but will train on Wednesday. Blues face third-placed Swansea at St Andrew’s on Friday evening in a televised encounter with a side looking to resuscitate their hopes of an automatic promotion place.

Andre Ayew and Conor Hourihane will continue to be assessed ahead of Swansea City's Championship clash with Birmingham City. Ayew suffered a knock late on while playing for Ghana during the international break after Hourihane was withdrawn in the early stages of Swansea's defeat to Cardiff City with a hamstring issue. Steve Cooper has confirmed the pair have not trained ahead of Friday's trip to the Midlands, although they will be given the chance to prove their fitness for the clash with Lee Bowyer's side. "Andre’s back and everyone knows he had a bit of a knock," said the head coach. "Conor Hourihane came off against Cardiff so those two players have got a chance of playing but they’re not training at the moment. "We’ll see how it goes by the time Friday comes.

Swansea Independent view
Ayew and Hourihane will be subs on Friday with Lowe and Whittaker up front, Lowe playing a wider role.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54663/swansea-city-need-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54622/this-is-it-no-more

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54683/swansea-city-not-f

Nothing More to follow, nothing more to say.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:18 - Apr 2 with 1205 viewsbuilthjack

I hope Lowe isn't drug tested. I think he was on the smokes in Jamaica.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:20 - Apr 2 with 1145 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:18 - Apr 2 by builthjack

How is he still the pitch

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:21 - Apr 2 with 1161 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:18 - Apr 2 by builthjack

I think you'd have to say he's one of the players playing at 75%. Spent far too long on the deck now just, and why isn't he taking that on his left!?
Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:21 - Apr 2 with 1135 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:21 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

I think you'd have to say he's one of the players playing at 75%. Spent far too long on the deck now just, and why isn't he taking that on his left!?

He is utterly one footed like most of his mates

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:22 - Apr 2 with 1150 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Times like these I think back to the people on this forum who argued against me that Premier League teams will be interested in Lowe.

We'll do well to offload him for what we paid to a another team in this league when Cooper's replacement assesses his squad. Perhaps he'll even slide back down to League 1 or 2 where he so clearly belongs.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 1113 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:22 - Apr 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Times like these I think back to the people on this forum who argued against me that Premier League teams will be interested in Lowe.

We'll do well to offload him for what we paid to a another team in this league when Cooper's replacement assesses his squad. Perhaps he'll even slide back down to League 1 or 2 where he so clearly belongs.

I think he could progress with a good coach

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:24 - Apr 2 with 1108 viewsCatullus

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:21 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

Agreed.

Also, if we could pass to any decent standard it'd be nice, 64% success! There's local league teams would be upset at that.

And Lowe again, he needs subbing, late into a tackle, not nasty just slow.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:25 - Apr 2 with 1097 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:21 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

He is utterly one footed like most of his mates

There's 1 footed players but Jesus, I'd have backed myself to work the keeper from there on my left... and I haven't played competitive football since I was about 15.
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:26 - Apr 2 with 1080 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:23 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

I think he could progress with a good coach

He's appalling. He's not fast. He can't control a ball under pressure. He dribbles with his head down and he's unable to use his left foot. He's an awful finisher. I could go on.

He contributes absolutely nothing to this team.

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:27 - Apr 2 with 1059 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:25 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

There's 1 footed players but Jesus, I'd have backed myself to work the keeper from there on my left... and I haven't played competitive football since I was about 15.

It’s embarrassing.these are professionals . Why is super Steve not using subs again .

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:28 - Apr 2 with 1062 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:25 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

Don’t worry everyone Andy Cole’s positive attitude wii earn us a goal any minute now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:28 - Apr 2 with 1060 viewsNotLoyal

No effort, they disgust me. I just want effort.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:29 - Apr 2 with 1031 viewsonehunglow

Now Dhanda .
Just go Steve .
Please

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:30 - Apr 2 with 1028 viewsTreforys_Jack

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:28 - Apr 2 by NotLoyal

No effort, they disgust me. I just want effort.

Lee Bowyer said yesterday, I don't mind if we lose and long as we try to win. Kind of where I am as well atm. Just want effort and brave performances.
Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 1019 viewsFlashberryjack

Watch him score the winner

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 1016 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Guehi, to his credit, is one of the few actually trying to make something happen in an attacking sense by driving into the space with the ball.

And he's a centre half
Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:32 - Apr 2 with 1004 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:30 - Apr 2 by Treforys_Jack

Lee Bowyer said yesterday, I don't mind if we lose and long as we try to win. Kind of where I am as well atm. Just want effort and brave performances.

Not sure ours aren’t . They look disjointed and that is down to one man.

We have a striker on the bench

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:32 - Apr 2 with 1008 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How many times does Lowe have to miscontrol the ball and subsequently foul the opposition before Whittaker is brought on?

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:34 - Apr 2 with 974 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:32 - Apr 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many times does Lowe have to miscontrol the ball and subsequently foul the opposition before Whittaker is brought on?

Hard to take ain’t it

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:34 - Apr 2 with 978 viewsbuilthjack

Get Lowe off. Embarrassing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:35 - Apr 2 with 964 viewsCatullus

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:31 - Apr 2 by LittleEnglandJack

Guehi, to his credit, is one of the few actually trying to make something happen in an attacking sense by driving into the space with the ball.

And he's a centre half

Bennett, twice now he's had yards of space in front of him and he's gone wide straight towards Roberts who is marked, move into the space, draw a player and make space for others.

Or is that too simplistic by me?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:36 - Apr 2 with 938 viewsonehunglow

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:34 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Get Lowe off. Embarrassing.

Steve actually looks bored

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:37 - Apr 2 with 936 viewsbuilthjack

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:35 - Apr 2 by Catullus

Bennett, twice now he's had yards of space in front of him and he's gone wide straight towards Roberts who is marked, move into the space, draw a player and make space for others.

Bennett is great at heading it away. Hasn't got much else to offer though.

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:37 - Apr 2 with 935 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Lowe know the off side rule.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:38 - Apr 2 with 919 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Birmingham City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : TEAMS on 21:35 - Apr 2 by Catullus

That's far too simplistic.

Are you not enjoying Steve Cooper's tournament football ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024