Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did we last look half decent 22:50 - Apr 2 with 2080 viewshuwrichards57

First half against Bristol City? Genuinely can’t remember the last time we looked a football team.
When did we last look half decent on 01:38 - Apr 3 with 2010 views9MilesHigh

But that shouldn't be held in great esteem like it is by some blurred eyed posters.

They were in a right mess before us and little, if anything, has improved.

Summary.... Bristol City are shit. Coopers Swansea are SHIT!!!
When did we last look half decent on 09:22 - Apr 3 with 1928 viewsKeithHaynes

Spot on by the OP.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

When did we last look half decent on 09:28 - Apr 3 with 1917 viewsTreforys_Jack

The big mystery is how the hell we are still 3rd, we are and have been shocking for a long time. I want a brave manager, I want to be on the edge of my seat and entertained, not facking bored out of my mind.
When did we last look half decent on 09:33 - Apr 3 with 1913 viewsDr_Winston

When did we last look half decent on 09:28 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack

The big mystery is how the hell we are still 3rd, we are and have been shocking for a long time. I want a brave manager, I want to be on the edge of my seat and entertained, not facking bored out of my mind.

A strong defence and a piss poor division for the most part. Early season we were dependent upon Ayew to create things. Now he's basically knackered we've got nothing else.

We've got the players now to play better stuff, we just don't appear to have the management.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

When did we last look half decent on 09:45 - Apr 3 with 1902 viewsGwyn737

When did we last look half decent on 09:33 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

A strong defence and a piss poor division for the most part. Early season we were dependent upon Ayew to create things. Now he's basically knackered we've got nothing else.

We've got the players now to play better stuff, we just don't appear to have the management.

Agree about the state of the division.

When we went up last time, the championship was difficult to get out of as there were a host of strong teams. Now we’re going to see the ‘least worst’ going up.
When did we last look half decent on 09:55 - Apr 3 with 1896 viewsChief

Second half v Cardiff???

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

When did we last look half decent on 09:55 - Apr 3 with 1896 viewsDr_Winston

When did we last look half decent on 09:45 - Apr 3 by Gwyn737

Agree about the state of the division.

When we went up last time, the championship was difficult to get out of as there were a host of strong teams. Now we’re going to see the ‘least worst’ going up.

I know there's a tendency to look back on things with rose tinted specs, but the team and manager we had in 2011 would have walked this division by about 15 points.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

When did we last look half decent on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 1843 viewsNortbankboy

Second half against Cardiff 75% possession and 25 shots
Login to get fewer ads

When did we last look half decent on 12:23 - Apr 3 with 1839 viewsjasper_T

Forest in the cup.
When did we last look half decent on 12:29 - Apr 3 with 1835 viewsTreforys_Jack

We had a free kick 15yards inside the Brum half early in the 2nd half, think it was Naughton knocked it 10yds to the left to Fulton, who knocked it back to Guehi, who passed it back to Woodman, at that point my brain exploded.what the actual fark.
When did we last look half decent on 13:52 - Apr 3 with 1794 viewsonehunglow

When did we last look half decent on 12:29 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack

We had a free kick 15yards inside the Brum half early in the 2nd half, think it was Naughton knocked it 10yds to the left to Fulton, who knocked it back to Guehi, who passed it back to Woodman, at that point my brain exploded.what the actual fark.

Yep. We also had a free kick near time and passed it back and lost it. This is basic stuff.

Cooper is basically clueless and as bad a manager for us as we have had in recent times. Don’t count Cullis.
Even Bobby Brad wasn’t this bereft of basic passion and commitment.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

When did we last look half decent on 15:04 - Apr 3 with 1788 viewsploppy

When did we last look half decent on 12:29 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack

We do it a lot these days. Unfortunately, when it gets to Woodman he invariably hoofs it upfield and we lose it. We passed back to the keeper a lot in Brendan's day, so I have no problem with that per se, but Vorm would normally do something useful with it.
When did we last look half decent on 15:32 - Apr 3 with 1767 viewsThornburyswan

Think it was back under Laudrup!
When did we last look half decent on 15:52 - Apr 3 with 1756 viewsBadlands

When did we last look half decent on 12:16 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

They realised all they had to do was park the bus.
I challenge the 25 shots as most were never going to get past the legs of the defender standing inches away.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

When did we last look half decent on 20:49 - Apr 3 with 1715 viewsangryjack

When did we last look half decent on 12:16 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

All in Cardiff's game plan ...come and break us down if you can....they knew once got the lead.just defend defend defend as we rarely ever score more than one never mind two even when the game is open up..never mind trying to break a team down..we are sh@t....players who are good players look rubbish under coopers instructions and style..they gone backwards..not liked him from day one...started getting results end last season and beggining this..but i honestly think he got lucky rather than tactical sense ..well I know nothing was tactical...he got go..
When did we last look half decent on 00:43 - Apr 4 with 1663 viewshuwrichards57

When did we last look half decent on 20:49 - Apr 3 by angryjack

All in Cardiff's game plan ...come and break us down if you can....they knew once got the lead.just defend defend defend as we rarely ever score more than one never mind two even when the game is open up..never mind trying to break a team down..we are sh@t....players who are good players look rubbish under coopers instructions and style..they gone backwards..not liked him from day one...started getting results end last season and beggining this..but i honestly think he got lucky rather than tactical sense ..well I know nothing was tactical...he got go..

Yeah I was thinking more when we had actually imposed ourselves on the opposition without them just dropping into blocks. Before Bristol City perhaps Watford that was half decent. In the League I'm talking.

So many times when we have won this year it's just been a shrug and thinking 'yeah, ok we won again, good'. Hardly anything served up by us this year has been exciting. Barely any of it has made me feel like Cooper is building a sustainable football model.

IMO, the football was better last year. But perhaps we had better players, especially in midfield. Mavericks like Celina, proper players like Gallagher - even Byers last year was capable of threading a ball through. I like Grimes and think he's important but it's those in midfield beyond him - none of them seem able to produce anything past the half way line.

Maybe if Gibbs White had stayed it would have been different. Cooper should have played Palmer more TBH, he could have been the missing piece with a sustained run in that 10 role. He at least was physical and looked to play a killer pass.

It would not surprise me if we ended up 7th or 8th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024