Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh what a beautiful morning 07:12 - Jul 12 with 3221 viewsmonmouth

Oh what a beautiful day

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:37 - Jul 12 with 784 viewsjackal

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:35 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

Lol.good reply.
I had a pastry and a Carlsberg myself but say nowt

I did put Belgium but changed it straight away when I realised my slip.
Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:40 - Jul 12 with 760 viewsonehunglow

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:37 - Jul 12 by jackal

I did put Belgium but changed it straight away when I realised my slip.

I thought Justin Tip was in South Africa but only Max ,smartarse that he is, noticed my mistake.

Now you ve joined up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Oh what a beautiful morning on 14:58 - Jul 12 with 739 viewsjack247

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:14 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Little Englanders demand Irish, Scots and Welsh bow to their superiority.
I think is what he is getting at.

He’s entitled to back England, he’s just can’t grasp that others are entitled to support whoever they are playing and he’s in no more a position to criticise that than we are those that wanted them to win.

The Liverpool fans celebrating Man Uniteds misfortune while losing to us is a great example of why we can enjoy last night, despite being comfortably beaten by Italy and Denmark.

I can pretty much guarantee he (like most of us) loved it when South Africa turned them over in the RWC final too.
Oh what a beautiful morning on 15:28 - Jul 12 with 713 viewsonehunglow

Oh what a beautiful morning on 14:58 - Jul 12 by jack247

He’s entitled to back England, he’s just can’t grasp that others are entitled to support whoever they are playing and he’s in no more a position to criticise that than we are those that wanted them to win.

The Liverpool fans celebrating Man Uniteds misfortune while losing to us is a great example of why we can enjoy last night, despite being comfortably beaten by Italy and Denmark.

I can pretty much guarantee he (like most of us) loved it when South Africa turned them over in the RWC final too.

You talking to me ,then talk to me. Don’t go behind my back as you will reap a whirlwind .
I’ve warned you three times about making assumptions about people,like me.Eithervyiu are too up your backside or simply too stupid to see it.

Gagging with your chums won’t change that either.

Howard Keel

Oh what a beautiful morning on 15:38 - Jul 12 with 723 viewsjack247

Oh what a beautiful morning on 15:28 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

You talking to me ,then talk to me. Don’t go behind my back as you will reap a whirlwind .
I’ve warned you three times about making assumptions about people,like me.Eithervyiu are too up your backside or simply too stupid to see it.

Gagging with your chums won’t change that either.

Howard Keel

You shut the conversation down, as you invariably do when you realise you don’t have a point and are contradicting yourself.

If you can either tell me why it’s ok for it’s to celebrate SA beating England rugby (after beating us the week before), or Liverpool fans to celebrate Man United finishing second whilst finishing below them and losing to The Swans, but not ok for Welsh people to enjoy last night, I’ll listen.

Equally, if you condemn the Liverpool or Wales rugby fans in the same way as you have done those who enjoyed last nights result, absolutely fair enough.

Until then, I’ll just judge you on what you post. At the moment, you’re coming across as a belligerent hypocrite.
Oh what a beautiful morning on 21:53 - Jul 13 with 630 viewsjackrabbit

This wins the award for the most pointless, stultifyingly-boring thread of the year. Can’t believe I read to the end of it. Must be missing the Euros and Wimbledon .
Oh what a beautiful morning on 22:05 - Jul 13 with 614 viewsFireboy2

Oh what a beautiful morning on 21:53 - Jul 13 by jackrabbit

This wins the award for the most pointless, stultifyingly-boring thread of the year. Can’t believe I read to the end of it. Must be missing the Euros and Wimbledon .

The OP wasn't pointless, yesterday was indeed a beautiful morning and it also continued through the day.

Happy to help.
Oh what a beautiful morning on 22:35 - Jul 13 with 599 viewsbuilthjack

Yesterday was indeed a beautiful day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh what a beautiful morning on 09:31 - Jul 14 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Oh what a beautiful morning on 22:35 - Jul 13 by builthjack

Yesterday was indeed a beautiful day.

Well,you started it Kenny.

Tonight is our grandson's 1st birthday but he's spending in the Countess of Chester hossy.

We have to be reminded of your headline.

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:32 - Jul 14 with 524 viewsbuilthjack

Oh what a beautiful morning on 09:31 - Jul 14 by onehunglow

Well,you started it Kenny.

Tonight is our grandson's 1st birthday but he's spending in the Countess of Chester hossy.

We have to be reminded of your headline.

Actually, Monny started it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oh what a beautiful morning on 14:24 - Jul 14 with 508 viewsonehunglow

Oh what a beautiful morning on 13:32 - Jul 14 by builthjack

Actually, Monny started it.

You 2 are 1

Oh what a beautiful morning on 15:54 - Jul 14 with 489 viewsbuilthjack

Oh what a beautiful morning on 14:24 - Jul 14 by onehunglow

You 2 are 1

I will let him know

Oh what a beautiful morning on 17:54 - Jul 14 with 474 viewsonehunglow

Oh what a beautiful morning on 15:54 - Jul 14 by builthjack

I will let him know

Next conference call then Kenny.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024