Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace turned us down? 13:37 - Jul 25 with 6886 viewssj_jack

According to few on Twitter. Mess!
Eustace turned us down? on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 1638 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Eustace turned us down? on 14:17 - Jul 25 by Headmaster

All a bit embarrassing really. Got to be Toshack now then? The season starts in 13 days.

Shambles. got to be Toshack now?
Eustace turned us down? on 14:58 - Jul 25 with 1620 viewsjasper_T

Eustace turned us down? on 14:44 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

To much traffic on the M4.

Didn't realise how long the drive was. Turned back around Swindon.

That or all the covid positives put him off.
Eustace turned us down? on 15:01 - Jul 25 with 1592 viewsguthrieintherain

Eustace turned us down? on 14:58 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Didn't realise how long the drive was. Turned back around Swindon.

That or all the covid positives put him off.

Looks like we are in a bigger mess than first thought.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Eustace turned us down? on 15:08 - Jul 25 with 1536 viewsKeithHaynes

Good spot by the OP this has come from right out of the blue.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eustace turned us down? on 16:06 - Jul 25 with 1367 viewslondonlisa2001

Eustace turned us down? on 15:08 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Good spot by the OP this has come from right out of the blue.

There was quite obviously an issue when he stayed in London to ‘assist’ in a ore season friendly.

If he was joining us they wouldn’t have made him stay for one friendly game when they have a manager.

My bet that is was going to be Toshack is looking a decent one again.
Eustace turned us down? on 16:13 - Jul 25 with 1346 viewsBadlands

Eustace turned us down? on 14:22 - Jul 25 by BenJ94

Very alarming news this. As someone said earlier, he missed out on the Doncaster job in league 1 but has turned us down. What state is our club in?

Why aren't you asking, "what state is Eustace in?"

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Eustace turned us down? on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 1340 viewsThornburyswan

Eustace turned us down? on 16:06 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

There was quite obviously an issue when he stayed in London to ‘assist’ in a ore season friendly.

If he was joining us they wouldn’t have made him stay for one friendly game when they have a manager.

Agree Lis the friendly decision was a tad bizarre & new contract offer from QPR would also be a little odd after giving us permission to talk to him but who knows!

Agree Cam looks a decent option.
Eustace turned us down? on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 1340 viewsPBJ

Eustace turned us down? on 16:06 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Agreed to shack

Always go with the Facts.

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace turned us down? on 16:27 - Jul 25 with 1291 viewslondonlisa2001

Eustace turned us down? on 16:15 - Jul 25 by PBJ

Agreed to shack

I think he will be a perfectly reasonable choice.

History of working with our younger players, and the groups behind them, his 23s played nice football. Knows the club with all its quirks, good and bad, lives here (there actually given I’m not in Swansea, but you know what I mean). Plus of course he has an obvious choice if he needs a sounding board.

Every appointment is a gamble, but on balance I wouldn’t think it was an outrageous gamble.

I’d be interested who else they’d bring in though.

One thing though, I don’t believe he’d be a pushover.
Eustace turned us down? on 16:28 - Jul 25 with 1288 viewslondonlisa2001

Eustace turned us down? on 16:13 - Jul 25 by Badlands

Jumping to either conclusion would be premature.
Eustace turned us down? on 16:31 - Jul 25 with 1280 viewsBenJ94

Eustace turned us down? on 16:13 - Jul 25 by Badlands

Probably a better state than us 😂
Eustace turned us down? on 18:26 - Jul 25 with 1082 viewspikeypaul

Total embarrassment, and we still have clowns defending the sell out coonts and the hedge fund😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the stupid feckers get what they deserve.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 18:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Eustace turned us down? on 18:33 - Jul 25 with 1068 viewsHeadmaster

I think it's going to be a tough start to the season. We've not really had a proper pre-season, so whoever the new manager is will have to hit the ground running.
Eustace turned us down? on 18:35 - Jul 25 with 1050 viewsbuilthjack

Eustace turned us down? on 16:27 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

History of working with our younger players, and the groups behind them, his 23s played nice football. Knows the club with all its quirks, good and bad, lives here (there actually given I’m not in Swansea, but you know what I mean). Plus of course he has an obvious choice if he needs a sounding board.

Every appointment is a gamble, but on balance I wouldn’t think it was an outrageous gamble.

Should have got Toshack and Ossian in at the end of May.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Eustace turned us down? on 18:35 - Jul 25 with 1045 viewsCatullus

I don't know why Eustace changed his mind and honestly, I don't care. He did and that's all that matters there. All that matters here is who actually gets/takes the job.

We can start rumours or debate about what state the club is in, we can be critical of anything and everything and what will it achieve?

Eustace turned away, whoever the next manager/coach is (whether I agree with their appointment or not) will get my 100% support until they show they don't deserve it.

I agree that Cameron Toshack is looking better by the day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Eustace turned us down? on 18:36 - Jul 25 with 1040 viewsshingle

Eustace turned us down? on 13:51 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Maybe he has turned us down, maybe we need to look again for a manager. It's not the end of the world. It's football.

Not many people had him as first choice anyway. What if this "mess" ended up with us getting someone else and being promoted? You never know. Of course we could get relegated too, lifes like that. It won't ruin my life whatever happens.

We may get relegated, we may not get relegated, it will not ruin my life what a dramatic bloke, are you ok.
Eustace turned us down? on 18:39 - Jul 25 with 1015 viewsshingle

What low cost yes men are available Toshack immediately springs to mind, must be a few others out there mind you.
Eustace turned us down? on 18:45 - Jul 25 with 983 viewspencoedjack

Bloke obviously has no confidence in his own ability to manage a side at championship level.

Even with our current squad a decent manager with a few (loan) additions should have us around the middle of the table.

Stay as the assistant manager of a team who finished 5 places & 12 points below us.
Eustace turned us down? on 18:51 - Jul 25 with 957 viewsBillyChong

Eustace turned us down? on 16:27 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Lisa, are the trust being kept informed by the club during this period? If I remember rightly Birch did with the Cooper appointment
Eustace turned us down? on 18:52 - Jul 25 with 953 viewsshingle

Eustace turned us down? on 18:45 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

Bloke obviously has no confidence in his own ability to manage a side at championship level.

Even with our current squad a decent manager with a few (loan) additions should have us around the middle of the table.

Stay as the assistant manager of a team who finished 5 places & 12 points below us.

So its his fault then or after what he has been offered and told has decided it is just not worth the hassle of boarding a drowning ship and getting the blame.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 18:53]
Eustace turned us down? on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 929 viewsjasper_T

Eustace turned us down? on 18:39 - Jul 25 by shingle

What low cost yes men are available Toshack immediately springs to mind, must be a few others out there mind you.

I'm available.
Eustace turned us down? on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s a good point. We have to remember we’re a different proposition from what we were when Rodgers took over. We were a club of lower expectations then - since Rodgers took the job we have had 7 successive PL seasons and a league cup. We’re no longer a tiny club - we’re a proper medium sized club with PL aspirations.

Perhaps, without the money he wanted for transfers it was too big a job for him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Eustace turned us down? on 19:07 - Jul 25 with 886 viewslondonlisa2001

Eustace turned us down? on 18:51 - Jul 25 by BillyChong

Lisa, are the trust being kept informed by the club during this period? If I remember rightly Birch did with the Cooper appointment

I don’t know I’m afraid. I only have conversations around the legal and financial stuff as that’s my remit. I don’t have involvement in more general matters.
Eustace turned us down? on 19:29 - Jul 25 with 832 viewsbuilthjack

Eustace turned us down? on 18:57 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

I'm available.

Too expensive

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Eustace turned us down? on 20:53 - Jul 25 with 757 viewsjackrabbit

Yes, and no need to uproot the family and move 200 miles west, to manage a club that looks a bit of a car crash at the moment. Better out of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024