Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 20:38 - Jul 25 with 15514 viewsGeoffThom

Off to Fulham
Grimes on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 3233 viewsWhiterockin

So is Grimes going or not?
Grimes on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 3218 viewsKeithHaynes

Grimes on 19:59 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

So is Grimes going or not?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55364/swans-wait-on-fulh

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Grimes on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 3208 viewsWhiterockin

Grimes on 20:01 - Aug 4 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55364/swans-wait-on-fulh

Thank you.
Grimes on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 3183 viewsKeithHaynes

Grimes on 20:01 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

Thank you.

Best we have at the moment mate.

Grimes on 21:16 - Aug 4 with 3084 viewsKeithHaynes

I will add there are no photos that I am aware of with Grimes in them from this weeks training.

Grimes on 21:29 - Aug 4 with 3058 viewsjasper_T

Grimes on 21:16 - Aug 4 by KeithHaynes

I will add there are no photos that I am aware of with Grimes in them from this weeks training.

This not today?

Grimes on 21:30 - Aug 4 with 3053 views34dfgdf54

Grimes on 21:16 - Aug 4 by KeithHaynes

Grimes on 10:59 - Aug 7 with 2754 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Grimes on 21:30 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

Blimey this is taking forever is it not!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Grimes on 11:21 - Aug 7 with 2716 viewsmax936

Grimes on 10:59 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Blimey this is taking forever is it not!

The Siggy saga again and Coopers for that matter, never do anything straight forward at SCFC

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Grimes on 11:23 - Aug 7 with 2701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Grimes on 11:21 - Aug 7 by max936

The Siggy saga again and Coopers for that matter, never do anything straight forward at SCFC

Maybe Brighton have entered and we have a bidding war. We could do with that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Grimes on 12:04 - Aug 7 with 2646 viewsMagic_Michu

I have a feeling he’ll stay now… unless Brighton do come.

He played his best football under Potter… I think he was fed up with Cooperball… maybe he’s keen to play some proper football under Martin.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Grimes on 12:25 - Aug 7 with 2601 viewsmax936

Grimes on 12:04 - Aug 7 by Magic_Michu

He played his best football under Potter… I think he was fed up with Cooperball… maybe he’s keen to play some proper football under Martin.

Amen to that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Grimes on 11:15 - Aug 8 with 2417 viewsjackrmee

I know it's probably just figuratively speaking, but the way Grimes speaks of "we", "we're" in this interview, may suggest he's going to stay?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/matt-grimes-we-are-only-going-get-better

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Grimes on 11:41 - Aug 8 with 2335 viewsGVJack

Grimes on 12:04 - Aug 7 by Magic_Michu

He's not a Premier League player. He's decent for us (not exceptional) and I'd be content to see him stay as one of our more experienced/better players but I wouldn't be opposed to him moving on in we can bring in an upgrade.
Grimes on 11:41 - Aug 8 with 2332 viewsBadlands

Grimes on 11:15 - Aug 8 by jackrmee

I know it's probably just figuratively speaking, but the way Grimes speaks of "we", "we're" in this interview, may suggest he's going to stay?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/matt-grimes-we-are-only-going-get-better

They see his show reel and think, 'Could be decent.' Then they watcha whole game ....

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Grimes on 12:02 - Aug 8 with 2279 viewsguthrieintherain

Grimes on 11:41 - Aug 8 by Badlands

They see his show reel and think, 'Could be decent.' Then they watcha whole game ....

Grimes is doing us no favours by running contract down.
If we were to get say 4 or 5 million thats maybe 2 or 3 players in.

I really hope he goes on 12 k weeks with us and looking for in excess of 30k a week.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Grimes on 12:31 - Aug 8 with 2197 viewsReslovenSwan1

Grimes on 12:02 - Aug 8 by guthrieintherain

Grimes is doing us no favours by running contract down.
If we were to get say 4 or 5 million thats maybe 2 or 3 players in.

I really hope he goes on 12 k weeks with us and looking for in excess of 30k a week.

Swansea should tell him he has played his last game for Swansea. This is what Cooper did to Asoro. This will force his agents to cut a deal with someone else at a bit less than what he is asking for. Get Downdes in and Grimes away. Swansea can get Thomas Henry for that money.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Grimes on 12:33 - Aug 8 with 2187 viewsBoundy

Grimes on 12:31 - Aug 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea should tell him he has played his last game for Swansea. This is what Cooper did to Asoro. This will force his agents to cut a deal with someone else at a bit less than what he is asking for. Get Downdes in and Grimes away. Swansea can get Thomas Henry for that money.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40760/downes-fee-agreed-with-swans-repo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Grimes on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 1996 viewsPBJ

Grimes on 21:30 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

Wish he stayed we are still thin :(

Always go with the Facts.

Grimes on 21:59 - Aug 9 with 1759 viewsRock

Latest update from The Athletic’s Peter Rutzler reporting on Anguissa wanting out of Fulham:

https://theathletic.com/news/anguissa-left-out-of-fulhams-draw-with-middlesbroug

“What does this mean for Fulham?

With Marco Silva only willing to involve players who are focused on Fulham’s promotion target, it appears Anguissa may well have played his last game for the club.

Fulham are well stocked in central midfield and have strong options for Championship level, even without Anguissa. Harrison Reed, Tom Cairney, Onomah and Jean Michael Seri are all on the books at Craven Cottage. Academy product Francois has also stepped up from the under-23s to provide further competition. For now, there is cover.

Should Anguissa leave the club this summer, then they could return to the market, with Swansea City’s Matt Grimes among players previously linked.”
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 22:00]
Grimes on 11:09 - Aug 10 with 1548 viewsjackrmee

Grimes on 21:59 - Aug 9 by Rock

Latest update from The Athletic’s Peter Rutzler reporting on Anguissa wanting out of Fulham:

https://theathletic.com/news/anguissa-left-out-of-fulhams-draw-with-middlesbroug

“What does this mean for Fulham?

With Marco Silva only willing to involve players who are focused on Fulham’s promotion target, it appears Anguissa may well have played his last game for the club.

Fulham are well stocked in central midfield and have strong options for Championship level, even without Anguissa. Harrison Reed, Tom Cairney, Onomah and Jean Michael Seri are all on the books at Craven Cottage. Academy product Francois has also stepped up from the under-23s to provide further competition. For now, there is cover.

Should Anguissa leave the club this summer, then they could return to the market, with Swansea City’s Matt Grimes among players previously linked.”
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 22:00]

I have a feeling he's going to stay

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Grimes on 11:14 - Aug 10 with 1543 viewsbuilthjack

Grimes on 11:09 - Aug 10 by jackrmee

I have a feeling he's going to stay

Does anybody actually want him?
This saga has been going on for 2 years fgs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Grimes on 11:20 - Aug 10 with 1515 viewsjackrmee

Grimes on 11:14 - Aug 10 by builthjack

Does anybody actually want him?
This saga has been going on for 2 years fgs.

Exactly. I have a feeling he is on people's original lists, but then drops off when the push comes to shove and they have to put money on the table.
Sounds like Fulham have enough midfielders, so £4m for another one, who is less than likely to be put in the first XI, may be a bit much.

Grimes on 20:52 - Aug 10 with 1323 viewsjackrmee

Grimes on 11:20 - Aug 10 by jackrmee

Exactly. I have a feeling he is on people's original lists, but then drops off when the push comes to shove and they have to put money on the table.
Sounds like Fulham have enough midfielders, so £4m for another one, who is less than likely to be put in the first XI, may be a bit much.

Cup tied now as well.

Grimes on 16:17 - Aug 12 with 1058 viewsjackrmee

Official club website now reporting the manager wants him to stay. PLUS talks have started on a new contract!!!
Sounds promising to me.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/russell-martin-we-want-matt-grimes-stay-swansea

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024