Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers in Reading home end 13:39 - Sep 12 with 1352 viewsWestonsuperR

Out of interest was anyone in the Reading block near our Away end or know anyone that was? I was intrigued to know what the stewards were saying and why they let our fans in the Away end, I have no problem with it just surprised they allowed at as surely over capacity.
Rangers in Reading home end on 14:16 - Sep 12 with 1234 viewssevenhoop

I was. there were actually plenty of gaps in our end, caused, i think, but some of you guys perhaps all squeezing together top left (from my view) to be closer to the oiks from Reading. I think they took a pragmatic view (for once, very sensible) to let that happen as there were so many of us on the side and took the view that it might kick off if they didn't

I cant tell you how loud you sounded!
Rangers in Reading home end on 16:37 - Sep 12 with 1033 viewsWestonsuperR

Rangers in Reading home end on 14:16 - Sep 12 by sevenhoop

I was. there were actually plenty of gaps in our end, caused, i think, but some of you guys perhaps all squeezing together top left (from my view) to be closer to the oiks from Reading. I think they took a pragmatic view (for once, very sensible) to let that happen as there were so many of us on the side and took the view that it might kick off if they didn't

I cant tell you how loud you sounded!

Nice to see a bit of common sense used.
Rangers in Reading home end on 16:47 - Sep 12 with 998 viewsMick_S

Rangers in Reading home end on 16:37 - Sep 12 by WestonsuperR

Nice to see a bit of common sense used.

They handled it well. I don’t think it was going to go silly, but when there was a little bit too much going on, the Police put the Rangers fans in G whatever, in the away end. We were right in that corner to see what as going on.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024