Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beneath the surface - Preview 11:11 - Sep 28 with 1536 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55886
Beneath the surface - Preview on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 1436 viewsJPC

Completely agree with this. I wanted us to be competitive and entertaining this season. This is exactly what we've got. There hasn't been a game where I've thought we've not had a chance to win, and the West Brom game apart, the football has been excellent.
I do understand the feelings of disappointment when we don't win each game, but the margins have been fine. I think we all have our views about things that could have been done differently, but on the whole, the way the team is being managed just feels right to me.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 14:28]
Beneath the surface - Preview on 11:54 - Sep 28 with 1408 viewsTheChef

Teams with identical records so far, to be honest anything could happen tonight.

Championship innit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Beneath the surface - Preview on 12:04 - Sep 28 with 1366 viewsdaveB

feels like one of those nights where if we win or even draw everything is fine but if we lose the doubts creep in and we could start to go on a slippery slope. Tough game as well, we always find Birmingham difficult to beat and they are much improved this season
Beneath the surface - Preview on 13:32 - Sep 28 with 1170 viewsrsonist

Yes, very much agreed with IT’S THE effing CHAMPIONSHIP. Just when I thought I'd seen all possible kneejerking over the years I was particularly flabbergasted to see suggestion that it's already too late to claw back the ground on [checks notes] Coventry.

Annoyingly doesn't look as though we're getting the full 90 of the WBA game I missed so this will only be a theory but I'd just add there may be another somewhat overlooked option to relying on fitness, pinning hopes on Dozzell while waiting for even bigger hopes pinned on Field, or resorting to the long ball we're no good at - sacrificing some intricacy and letting Amos and Duke-McKenna go fetch playing disruptor. Not full Ismaelball but adding a shade of it, and with Johansen flagging this could be the game to give it a spin.
Beneath the surface - Preview on 16:16 - Sep 28 with 888 viewsCamberleyR

"out of the black and into the red, nothing in this game for five years of misfiled accounts."

That made me chuckle.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Beneath the surface - Preview on 16:40 - Sep 28 with 849 viewsnix

Barnstorming.

That's got me excited as I get on the bus (no petrol) to get there vaguely on time (I won't) .

Hope you're all going to make a ton of noise as I need to hear some more positivity tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024