Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David bowie 15:01 - Oct 23 with 2318 viewsqpr_1968

did anyone on here see him live, and was he up there with live performers..
only ever bought a few of his records, the aladin sane album, and later on greatist hits.
obviously a talented bloke, but did'nt really get him.

favourite song by him, modern love.

went to see his works at the va museum just after he died, that was pretty good.

only reason i put this up is because they played one of his records on a 1991 top of the pops, Tin machine, never heard of it......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

David bowie on 07:10 - Oct 25 with 410 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Saw him at the Milton Keynes bowl late 80s/early 90s.

As someone said about a Bowie gig they went to: music good, but didn’t work in such a wasteland setting. Stadium venues don’t work for many bands/artists, would have been better off staying home; getting a bit lashed; pissing in a plant pot; and singing my head off to the CD.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

David bowie on 09:43 - Oct 25 with 371 viewsSonofpugwash

Yes.Met him loads of times down the Underhill Rehearsal Studios,1a Blackheath Hill where he wrote the Ziggy Stardust material.Nice fella,his missus Angie was down there a lot too.They're thinking of putting up a blue plaque on the building now.I was invited to go on the Ziggy American tour as part of the road crew but declined as I don't do flying - David shit scared of flying as well.
Happy days.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 9:44]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

David bowie on 21:35 - Oct 25 with 302 viewsDylanP

I saw Bowie twice. Both times he was great. He was a natural performer -- overflowing with talent and with charisma. He was a natural on the stage a forever reinventing himself with performance-friendly personas.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024