Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Nights Crowd 22:27 - Dec 2 with 2685 viewsSaintNick

A lot of season ticket holders didn't turn up last night, a mixture of covid 19, the cold, but loads in the area where i sit didn't turn up

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Last Nights Crowd on 23:29 - Dec 3 with 466 viewsdarthvader

Last Nights Crowd on 11:54 - Dec 3 by Saintsforeverj

It's probably the lack of hope that does it. We don't have the required quality in our team to get anywhere, and we all know it. I suppose Newcastle now have hope, so the fans turn up. There were 7000 empty seats when Ashley was there, at times. Everton, West Ham, Brighton, Villa invest in their team, so the fans have a bit of hope, that they can compete and possibly win something. Many fans here really have given up with Gao, feel that this league is pointless being in it, and just don't have any hope for success.

And, as mentioned above by another poster, lots of stuff going on. People don't like VAR, the digital era, expensive tickets, leather seats and did you notice the number of places going down pretending to be injured? Then they got straight up when they realised their team was on the attack. Not injured at all, just trying to cheat or wanting attention.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 11:58]

That phucking Maddison near the end of the game at The Kop end . Stopped a cross by prowse , went for a corner . He got up then a second later sat down pretending he was hurt... time wasting so his defenders could get set ..

WAC and i told him so too despite me being in that end for a change .(burrowed a season ticket as a friend was too covided to attend, same on saturday ) After being a little more restrained than my normal itchen north self i did use a few choice shouty words at the slimey little cünt.

And Nick i hate to say it ,if i wasnt given the ticket i wouldnt have gone , although it was entertaining i would not have paid the price on a freezing night midweek. I love Saints and go when i can but finances dictate which games i can justifyingly attend ,usually about 8 home and 2 or 3 away if tickets available . But saying that i have done many a season full home and away as many of us have .

keep the faith coyr

Last Nights Crowd on 23:40 - Dec 3 with 458 viewspjt50

Last Nights Crowd on 23:08 - Dec 3 by 1teeminants

Let’s just hope we get a decent investor soon which could help us . I’ve seen us win one trophy in 50 years , not too much to ask for really is it .?

50 years? I make that 2: 1 FA Cup & 1 JPT

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Last Nights Crowd on 08:14 - Dec 4 with 396 views1teeminants

Last Nights Crowd on 23:40 - Dec 3 by pjt50

50 years? I make that 2: 1 FA Cup & 1 JPT

Yep I didn’t count the JPT

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Last Nights Crowd on 09:27 - Dec 4 with 363 viewsMytchettSaint

Last Nights Crowd on 14:22 - Dec 3 by saints__fan__73

That's not accurate re: Puel. Yes we were 8th but it was an odd year as 46 points was good enough for this.

Managers really do live and die by their home form and Puel's home form was awful so I can see why the fans wanted him out. We won SIX of our 19 home games that season and scored 17 goals at SMS all season. Even Hull, who were relegated, managed 8 home wins.

Our home form and goals scored since Koeman left has been awful so can see why attendance is dwindling.

We won six games at home all season that particular season and also failed to score a single goal in the last six home games from memory.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024