Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The old football magazine clips etc thread... 22:05 - Dec 22 with 2027 viewsOakR

I've been clearing out some stuff, and found some old Match magazine wth the odd mention of QPR that might be of interest so some, and for our younger readers how you would check scores in days gone by!

Mr Sinton

How results use to look

[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 22:10]

Poll: Will we stay up?

The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 22:13 - Dec 22 with 1991 viewsOakR

Paul Parker

When people thought we would finish above both Manchester clubs and Chelsea in the old first division

Talking of Chelsea

The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 22:17 - Dec 22 with 1980 viewsOakR

Last ones for now:

Transfer gossip

A 3-2 vs Liverpool, but not the Mackie one

Roy Wegerle

Anyway, hopefully some nice memories for some!

The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 16:54 - Dec 23 with 1752 viewsToast_R

Been trying to find a copy of a 90 minutes magazine from just after we played Wimbledon at home 93/94. Got surveyed outside LR with two Don's fans about how it feels when our star players get sold off to bigger clubs and my photo was in there with my quote on it. Haven't managed to find a copy yet.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 16:55]
The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 18:29 - Dec 23 with 1685 viewshantssi

I have ZERO recollection of the Nfluence (?) sponsors!
The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 20:06 - Dec 23 with 1630 viewsBoston

The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 18:29 - Dec 23 by hantssi

I have ZERO recollection of the Nfluence (?) sponsors!

I never really pay much attention to the name on the front of the shirt.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The old football magazine clips etc thread... on 13:11 - Dec 24 with 1456 viewsTheChef

Beautiful, cheers OakR. I used to love the Match Facts!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024