Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee 17:38 - Jan 5 with 9457 viewsGruffStephens

Seems the swans are struggling to convince sides their upcoming players would flourish at Swansea.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 06:35 - Jan 7 with 1442 viewsBillyChong

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:39 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

The US owners do not want to invest unless they can see a return. For example the £13m CLN. Piroe, Patterson Downes and Obafemi look like good investments to me assuming Obafemi can hit his straps. Painting the stadium and relaying the pitch good investments.

Buttering up the season ticket holders with subsidies for their support through covid might be a good investment but they seem like a sniffy bunch. The SCST acknowledged the gesture but gave no thanks. I know I how I would react. Not those sort of people it seems.

Hopefully Mr Allen can get a couple of Man City boys in to snub Man Utd who are manipulating he championship like Chelsea did 2 seasons ago by backing winners and dumping on Charlton who go relegated.

Piroe would clear all the CLN in one go. It is a good investment so far.

The US owners are ideal partners for the Trust as far as I can see. Both want the same things. A sustainable football club with sensible investments. I have been banging this drum for some time.

So you feel the low Rodon price was justified, yet claim Piroe would go for £13m plus. No chance.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 07:02 - Jan 7 with 1403 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:39 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

The US owners do not want to invest unless they can see a return. For example the £13m CLN. Piroe, Patterson Downes and Obafemi look like good investments to me assuming Obafemi can hit his straps. Painting the stadium and relaying the pitch good investments.

Buttering up the season ticket holders with subsidies for their support through covid might be a good investment but they seem like a sniffy bunch. The SCST acknowledged the gesture but gave no thanks. I know I how I would react. Not those sort of people it seems.

Hopefully Mr Allen can get a couple of Man City boys in to snub Man Utd who are manipulating he championship like Chelsea did 2 seasons ago by backing winners and dumping on Charlton who go relegated.

Piroe would clear all the CLN in one go. It is a good investment so far.

The US owners are ideal partners for the Trust as far as I can see. Both want the same things. A sustainable football club with sensible investments. I have been banging this drum for some time.

- acknowledged the gesture but gave no thsnks? What's that mean!? This is currently the club's money. The club will have to pay it back. And if they don't shareholders get more stake. It isn't some philanthropic gesture.

- so in theory Piroe could be sold and could be debt free. But you know they won't do that. That means they don't their 5% and Silverstein doesn't want to close his options. They'd rather the CLN be in existence unfortunately.

- well the trust and membership who are best placed to decide that believe otherwise. The latest debacle over the CLN highlights this.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 7:04]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 07:05 - Jan 7 with 1398 viewsWhiterockin

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:20 - Jan 6 by builthjack

How much have the owners put into the club?
Not including the purchase, as that wasn't put into the club.
Have they put a single penny?

For them to put money directly into the club it would need 21% matched by the trust. This is why in many ways the current situation with the trust is holding us back.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 07:11 - Jan 7 with 1386 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:31 - Jan 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea is sadly 21% owned by fans. They have a lot of shares but no money and expect all investment to come from the USA including random dentists and Hollywood stars for some reason.

You want a free lunch like so many of our south Wales colleagues living in a welfare state. Try Arabs not very pleasant people but eager to please to clean up their reputations so they can diversify out of oil.

The Geordie pimps furious at the renaming of St James's park to the Sports Direct Arena now want it for u18 games and a new out of town 100,000 seater near Hexham. More likely is demolition and student fats.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 22:23]

See you're so blinkered by this agenda you've lost sight of the real picture and of what you are (or what you claim you are).

"Swansea is sadly 21% owned by fans"

Yet you claim to be fan!?

See this is why something doesn't add up with you.

And it's lucky for you that they do own 21%, without it, Silverstein wouldn't have anyone dilute seeing as supposedly every other shareholder has got involved meaning they won't be diluted (or will be but not much dependant on the figures - which they refuse to provide).

So you can thank the 21% fans for your beloved CLN coming into existence.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 08:43 - Jan 7 with 1317 viewsDewi1jack

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:04 - Jan 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein want to see how his £5m is being invested and by whom. If impressed there could be more coming. He wants I imagine to persuade the SCST to stop wasting their time paying lawyers.

The SCST could join the Convertible loan and give Swansea city £400k to buy Fisher. Why should they you ask?. Because they are owners.

The £400k would get 5% return compared against 0.15% in the Santander. £20,000 a year return. They have wasted legal fees of £250k already. Members need to get a grip of that organisation.

Again I'm going to call you out.
Pointless because you can't give an answer and you'll come back with "it's only an opinion"
Plus it really does seem like you are being paid off by the sellouts

How is the legal action between the SCST and the previous owners going to cost the club money?
Or time wasted speaking to lawyers?
Or in any other fashion.

Everyone knows you have an agenda
Put up or shut the f**k up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 08:53 - Jan 7 with 1309 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 07:05 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

For them to put money directly into the club it would need 21% matched by the trust. This is why in many ways the current situation with the trust is holding us back.

That's incorrect.

It wouldn't need to be matched by the trust (or any other shareholder) but when it comes for them to convert all shareholders would have to be offered the chance to weigh in. If they choose not to, they'd get diluted.

There's nothing stopping the loan being converted whatsoever apart from the Americans choice not to do so.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 13:24 - Jan 7 with 1165 viewsBadlands

I love the Swans and have supported the club for over 60 years and have seen a lot more poor seasons than good ones which is why I appreciate what we now have. There is no right to be in the PL.
What I see is us doing well by historic standards.
The investment from the US may not be vast sums of money but competent financial management that allows us to be sustainable. What I heat from the other 39% of our shareholders is whining or silence and nothing else. God forbid the Trust ever gain a foothold in actually running the club.
Is our league position hindering our search of loan players? Possibly but look at the situation objectively.
Swansea is geographically disadvantaged and that has been mention by almost every manager and CEO who has commented on the subject of transfers.
Swansea and West Wales is one of the poorest areas in Europe.
Swansea has little to offer other than environmental charm.
We are not well supported, even in the hay days of PL we rarely sold out our small stadium.
The ground can rock but is usually very quiet.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 13:32]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 1119 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 08:43 - Jan 7 by Dewi1jack

Again I'm going to call you out.
Pointless because you can't give an answer and you'll come back with "it's only an opinion"
Plus it really does seem like you are being paid off by the sellouts

How is the legal action between the SCST and the previous owners going to cost the club money?
Or time wasted speaking to lawyers?
Or in any other fashion.

Everyone knows you have an agenda
Put up or shut the f**k up

The answer needs a little bit of attention and concentration. My theory is the CLN will be used as leverage against the Trust. If the Trust wins it case in court the investment will be cancelled. The Trust cannot argue in this case, the case will not have detrimental effects on the club.

Mr Silverstein wants to buy shares in Swansea city and has spoken to Mr Levein. He could buy them off the Trust but they want £1m per 1%. Swansea is in the championship and the are worth £300k per 1% share.

Swansea are short of cash after the Covid crisis.

Levien, Silverstein, Morgan and others cobbled together £13m and gave it to the club as a convertible loan note. This cleared the debts and allowed the purchase of Piroe and others.

The loan will be converted into new shares costing around £300k per 1%. In this case Winter will not need to repay the loan. The people loaning the club will recover this cash only when they sell their shares 5-10 years hence.

This in my opinion depends on NO unfavourable court case result. If the court declares the Trust must be paid £21m for their shares the £13m will not be converted and Winter will be asked to repay the loan.

The value of the Trusts shares at present is £8m. Silverstein and the 28 can buy these shares at current market value. £8 +£13m = £21m. Are you getting it yet? Stay with me.

The outstanding £13m will be covered by the club returning the existing loan of £13m. Mr Dells group or similar will cover this loan at a higher interest rate. These extra unexpected costs will be covered by increased Season tickets, redundancies and selling players. Winter will want to clear this debt by selling Piroe ad replacing him. Swansea lost Ayew last season. More tough medicine for the fans.

Relegation, Covid now the fans turning on them. The Yankees are not wimps and take on these challenges. They are not running away.

Silverstein will try to persuade the SCST not to force a sale as the club and the season ticket holders and possibly the workers will suffer. The good news is Piroe has a look of a player with a £13m valuation on his head.

Do you think the US people would put £13m in to the club and pay £21m to the Trust. (£34m). No they will take the money back give it to the Trust leaving £8m to find the current market value of the Trust's shares.

I do a bit of thinking and share it with the forum. You do not have to believe me and you probably cannot not deal with the concepts. That is your problem. No one like bad news.

The Trust legal case will be paid for by Mr Winter and the club in effect because he will be obliged to return the CLN plus interest.

It seems common sense to me. I am pro education and do not insult or use expletives.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:40 - Jan 7 with 1094 viewsvetchonian

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:28 - Jan 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The answer needs a little bit of attention and concentration. My theory is the CLN will be used as leverage against the Trust. If the Trust wins it case in court the investment will be cancelled. The Trust cannot argue in this case, the case will not have detrimental effects on the club.

Mr Silverstein wants to buy shares in Swansea city and has spoken to Mr Levein. He could buy them off the Trust but they want £1m per 1%. Swansea is in the championship and the are worth £300k per 1% share.

Levien, Silverstein, Morgan and others cobbled together £13m and gave it to the club as a convertible loan note. This cleared the debts and allowed the purchase of Piroe and others.

The loan will be converted into new shares costing around £300k per 1%. In this case Winter will not need to repay the loan. The people loaning the club will recover this cash only when they sell their shares 5-10 years hence.

This in my opinion depends on NO unfavourable court case result. If the court declares the Trust must be paid £21m for their shares the £13m will not be converted and Winter will be asked to repay the loan.

The value of the Trusts shares at present is £8m. Silverstein and the 28 can buy these shares at current market value. £8 +£13m = £21m. Are you getting it yet? Stay with me.

The outstanding £13m will be covered by the club returning the existing loan of £13m. Mr Dells group or similar will cover this loan at a higher interest rate. These extra unexpected costs will be covered by increased Season tickets, redundancies and selling players. Winter will want to clear this debt by selling Piroe ad replacing him. Swansea lost Ayew last season. More tough medicine for the fans.

Relegation, Covid now the fans turning on them. The Yankees are not wimps and take on these challenges. They are not running away.

Silverstein will try to persuade the SCST not to force a sale as the club and the season ticket holders and possibly the workers will suffer. The good news is Piroe has a look of a player with a £13m valuation on his head.

Do you think the US people would put £13m in to the club and pay £21m to the Trust. (£34m). No they will take the money back give it to the Trust leaving £8m to find the current market value of the Trust's shares.

I do a bit of thinking and share it with the forum. You do not have to believe me and you probably cannot not deal with the concepts. That is your problem. No one like bad news.

The Trust legal case will be paid for by Mr Winter and the club in effect because he will be obliged to return the CLN plus interest.

It seems common sense to me. I am pro education and do not insult or use expletives.

Agent Resolven in a propaganda mission to get the Trust to cancel the court case!!

That said the Trust should have got this progressed before now to prevent such a scenario as this.

Maybe we can get back on topic

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 1088 viewsvetchonian

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 13:24 - Jan 7 by Badlands

I love the Swans and have supported the club for over 60 years and have seen a lot more poor seasons than good ones which is why I appreciate what we now have. There is no right to be in the PL.
The investment from the US may not be vast sums of money but competent financial management that allows us to be sustainable. What I heat from the other 39% of our shareholders is whining or silence and nothing else. God forbid the Trust ever gain a foothold in actually running the club.
Is our league position hindering our search of loan players? Possibly but look at the situation objectively.
Swansea is geographically disadvantaged and that has been mention by almost every manager and CEO who has commented on the subject of transfers.
We are not well supported, even in the hay days of PL we rarely sold out our small stadium.

SOme fair points there

It has been difficult historically to attract players to this backwater even though it has the delights of Gower but nowadays most super celeb footballers like to be lost to Chesire and London .

During the last dozen or so years given our on field success this was less of a problem but now we are no longer the darlings of the media and this seaon we are struggling for results and by not challenging for promotion as per the last two seasons I guess we are not seen by many clubs as the right place to send developing players though this didnt seem to affect Derby a couple of season back...though they had loanees from Chelsea whilst LAmpard was managing them.

WE have no right to be in the PL you are right but we have the right to have a team capable of competing in which ever league we are in .

Im not a fan of loans and in reality we havent relied on these too much in teh past though Borini, Siggi and De Gauzman dis us well at least we only had one per season the last two seasons were different in we seemed to rely more on loans and benefitted from Coopers U17 contacts 2 of whom are doing well in the PL currently!

In summary maybe if we were pushing for the playoffs the likes of MAn City with whom Allen has a relationship might be more willing to loan us the likes of McAtee but then given our "poor" support and resultant finances do we have the clout to pay what these clubs need in terms of loan fee or the players wages?

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 1088 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 13:24 - Jan 7 by Badlands

- agreed, the championship is a very respectable standard. I'd be happy staying in this division for some time. That however won't do the Americans much good as they want their money back at some point which isn't happening in the championship.

- what investment?

- who owns 39% and are moaning?

- you mean a foothold like they when the club went from rock bottom through the club's most successful era? That foothold?

But thanks for that random overview of your thoughts on the trust without once again substantiating any of your comments. You still haven't answered me from the other post - what exactly was / is your relationship to the Americans? We know you initially denied it, then you slipped up, yesterday you confirmed you have at least some contact.

What is the nature of it then? Allow us to assess openly what from the outside looks like a very biased and skewed viewpoint of the trust.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:02 - Jan 7 with 1079 viewsvetchonian

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:38 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

So let me get this right, 6 days into the window and we are allegedly struggling to bring in players due to our league position! Also seems that it's also down to our manager and our playing style!!

Will some of you listen to yourselves!

I have read a lot lately regards the 2nd coming, was a bad time when he was running a muck on here with his chums in tow BUT the levels are fast going to those standards on this site once again.

There are far too many posters on here with too much time on their hands and have a very high opinion on themselves......pull yourselves together and start looking at things realistically rather than intently using every scope to stick a knife in to something that doesn't fit your agenda.

Its the 6th of January FFS!

Happy New Year daps

Firstly many folks on here have responded to this thread which was instigated by the site as I see it not I think as an individual having "yet another moan"

I am sure if we were playing games there would be less "inane" comments but in the meanwhile many fans still have an opinion.

In your first paragraph you mention three reasons used on here which people have quoted as to possibly affecting our abilty to bring in players and they are all applicable.
IT is possible our adopted playing styke chosen by our manager is not giving us the results required to be in a higher league position closer to promotion which would increase our attractiveness to players as potentialy theoy could be in the PL next season and to clubs as they would see us as a"successful" tem winning and allowing thor players to be part of that as part of their development.

I dont think every one has become dram queens...but threads have been started by so called ITK and fuelled with whispers of other behind the scenes issues and all most humans have done is respond...some more unrationally than others , yes its early JAnuary but that wont stop speculation of persons commenting will it?

NO agendas just comments on teh opening coomment of the thread

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:02 - Jan 7 with 1070 views73__73

Why would any players want to come Swansea at the moment and play in front of an empty stadium.
Plus face extra restrictions away from football.
Any players in their right mind should avoid Swansea and wales completely

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:11 - Jan 7 with 1056 views73__73

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 07:11 - Jan 7 by Chief

See you're so blinkered by this agenda you've lost sight of the real picture and of what you are (or what you claim you are).

"Swansea is sadly 21% owned by fans"

Yet you claim to be fan!?

See this is why something doesn't add up with you.

And it's lucky for you that they do own 21%, without it, Silverstein wouldn't have anyone dilute seeing as supposedly every other shareholder has got involved meaning they won't be diluted (or will be but not much dependant on the figures - which they refuse to provide).

So you can thank the 21% fans for your beloved CLN coming into existence.

What’s the point of owning 21% of the club, when you are skint ?
The trust has well and truly past it’s well by date.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:12 - Jan 7 with 1064 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 14:28 - Jan 7 by ReslovenSwan1

- oh I thought the CLN was essential to keep the water on. Now you're implying it's a tactic to try and weasel out of court?

- well it can't be cancelled. At least one non shareholder not involved in the case has a part in the CLN. Unless K&L want another court case?

- Silverstein doesn't know what price the trust want - he hasn't asked.

- Winter has recently stated we're not in debt. And we've not lost any home games yet, so yes there maybe a slight cash flow issue, but should we have spent so much in the summer if what you say is true? Was Obafemi necessary for example if we're that short of cash? That's down to mismanagement as much as anything if what you says true.

- there's no indication when it will be converted. Nor the exact price of shares because the Americans are keeping that close to their chest.

- ok great, if we can get rid of debts and become more sustainable as a result, I'm happy. But if the Americans decide to remove it (Silverstein has no reason to) and knowingly damage the club they'll also be damaging their 2016 really badly, possibly beyond repair. So that doesn't add up.

- Why would Silverstein buy championship shares at premier league prices when he's already got an agreement to buy them at championship prices? Completely illogical.

- when was the last time they came to Swansea!? Yes challenges which are not outside of their influence by the way.

- why would Silverstein try and persuade the trust? He's no part of the action. And why wouldn't he have done so already? He's had plenty of contact with the trust, but nothing regarding the case. And that's normal because he's not involved in it.

- are you deliberately ignoring the fact that the people involved in the case (that we know certain as part of the CLN) have only losned the club about £5nill? So £34mill is false. It would be £26 total and they have a larger shareholding in this exciting opportunity to emulate Burnley while not relegating us to league 1 out of spite. You keep telling these are resourceful people - well if they don't have the funds to service their holding while fulfilling their legal obligations, maybe they shouldn't have got involved at all.

Try and answer my points directly here (I've posted them several times previously but you usually ignore). Move away the same boring copy and paste and engage. You're just repeating the same thing to multiple posters on various threads everyday mun.

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 1029 viewsvetchonian

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 13:30 - Jan 6 by guthrieintherain

Forest have lost their last 2 against Boro snd Huddersfield.

We beat Huddersfield you have been pining for Cooper since he left.

The truth of it is he couldn't get out quick enough once Woodman Guehi and Ayew went.
We have also lost Conor Roberts as well.

Martin has only been here half a season and the non stop moaning from a few is boring in the extreme.

Even with the last 4 games being called off it still carries on regurgitating the same crap day after day.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 13:39]

So Forest have beaten Hull and Blackpool and a couple of other sides we lost to
Facts
Under Martin we have played 22 games W 7 (32%),D 6 (27%), L 9 (41%) and accrued 27 pts =1.23 pts per game

Under Cooper Forest have played 17 games W8(47%), D 6 (35%) L 3 (18%) accrued 30 pts =1.76 pts per game.

Cooper had no preseason or input to players.

ITs not pining for Cooper just pointing out how inept our manager is......LAst season despite us being in the top six many were giving our then manager stick despite us winning and being in the topp six.it is not allowed for some fans to moan? OR rather question the managers abiltiy and what he ios trying to do?

How do you you know the reason Cooper was looking to leave was due to losing thoses players?
DO you think maybe the lack of support in getting a striker this time last year but giving him two recovering crocked MLS players instead might have contributed to his dissatisfaction?
IF maybe we could have added Piroe or similar we might be in the PL now?
NO one knows what the reasons are for his leaving but he certainly didnt walk away did he? HE wwas paid off via a compromise agreement he didnt "walk away" and wasnt "sacked"

But he his history now lets focus on Martin and his performance..the Forest gamenwas referred to we were getting slaaughtered down our left side yet MArtin didnt even try to shore it up by bringing on Bidwell and putting Manning into the LCB slot reverting to the defence lineup which had proven succesful during our best run of form.
LAst season MKDons stas i terms of win loss and draw ratios were similar to what we are achieving this season whilst they topped the possesion stats table as we do this season....funny that ...shows Martins focus is on possesion not results!

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 20:39 - Jan 7 with 978 viewsonehunglow

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:12 - Jan 7 by Chief

- oh I thought the CLN was essential to keep the water on. Now you're implying it's a tactic to try and weasel out of court?

- well it can't be cancelled. At least one non shareholder not involved in the case has a part in the CLN. Unless K&L want another court case?

- Silverstein doesn't know what price the trust want - he hasn't asked.

- Winter has recently stated we're not in debt. And we've not lost any home games yet, so yes there maybe a slight cash flow issue, but should we have spent so much in the summer if what you say is true? Was Obafemi necessary for example if we're that short of cash? That's down to mismanagement as much as anything if what you says true.

- there's no indication when it will be converted. Nor the exact price of shares because the Americans are keeping that close to their chest.

- ok great, if we can get rid of debts and become more sustainable as a result, I'm happy. But if the Americans decide to remove it (Silverstein has no reason to) and knowingly damage the club they'll also be damaging their 2016 really badly, possibly beyond repair. So that doesn't add up.

- Why would Silverstein buy championship shares at premier league prices when he's already got an agreement to buy them at championship prices? Completely illogical.

- when was the last time they came to Swansea!? Yes challenges which are not outside of their influence by the way.

- why would Silverstein try and persuade the trust? He's no part of the action. And why wouldn't he have done so already? He's had plenty of contact with the trust, but nothing regarding the case. And that's normal because he's not involved in it.

- are you deliberately ignoring the fact that the people involved in the case (that we know certain as part of the CLN) have only losned the club about £5nill? So £34mill is false. It would be £26 total and they have a larger shareholding in this exciting opportunity to emulate Burnley while not relegating us to league 1 out of spite. You keep telling these are resourceful people - well if they don't have the funds to service their holding while fulfilling their legal obligations, maybe they shouldn't have got involved at all.

Try and answer my points directly here (I've posted them several times previously but you usually ignore). Move away the same boring copy and paste and engage. You're just repeating the same thing to multiple posters on various threads everyday mun.

I asked once what was the benefit to the club of legal action.
I was told it was coming soon.
Frankly, we are being run by incompetent clowns who could not run a market stall.
No foresight,no business plan,no resources,no communication.
Are not the Trust responsible for relaying information back from the club or has that gone into space.
Do we still have a Trust representative on the Board.
Sadly, it proves to me there are no benefits at all.

It is just as well we have Martin to squabble over as ,if we didnt ,we would be squabbling like billyo with each other regarding the state of the club.

We have gone from Premier League proud to Street Urchins in 5 years.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 957 viewsBillyChong

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 15:11 - Jan 7 by 73__73

What’s the point of owning 21% of the club, when you are skint ?
The trust has well and truly past it’s well by date.

The other 79% of owners are hardly pumping their cash into the club, any ‘investment’ has been in the form of a loan I.e. debt to the club
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 22:35 - Jan 7 with 940 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 20:39 - Jan 7 by onehunglow

I asked once what was the benefit to the club of legal action.
I was told it was coming soon.
Frankly, we are being run by incompetent clowns who could not run a market stall.
No foresight,no business plan,no resources,no communication.
Are not the Trust responsible for relaying information back from the club or has that gone into space.
Do we still have a Trust representative on the Board.
Sadly, it proves to me there are no benefits at all.

It is just as well we have Martin to squabble over as ,if we didnt ,we would be squabbling like billyo with each other regarding the state of the club.

We have gone from Premier League proud to Street Urchins in 5 years.

You could go Buskin down at High St next time you down Rich, get some money in to give to Martin to put towards buying the next Kevin De Bruyne

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:55 - Jan 7 with 920 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 21:54 - Jan 7 by BillyChong

The other 79% of owners are hardly pumping their cash into the club, any ‘investment’ has been in the form of a loan I.e. debt to the club

The plan is to convert the loan by buying new shares in the club. Silverstein is not in Swansea going through the clubs business and on the board if he is not buying shares in the longer term.

The only question is whether he is buying NEW shares (money to Swansea city) or

is he buying the TRUST shares ( money redirected from the club to the Trust and their English associates - funders and legal team)

Wise sage since Toshack era

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 08:26 - Jan 8 with 870 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 23:55 - Jan 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The plan is to convert the loan by buying new shares in the club. Silverstein is not in Swansea going through the clubs business and on the board if he is not buying shares in the longer term.

The only question is whether he is buying NEW shares (money to Swansea city) or

is he buying the TRUST shares ( money redirected from the club to the Trust and their English associates - funders and legal team)

- maybe he is, maybe he's just doing his homework. As I've said all along its zero risk for him while it's a loan so he didn't mind doing that until he came over for a look. Maybe now he knows whether he wants to convert or not after having an in depth look around. Although I don't see him doing it when we're in the lower reaches of the championship.

- he's got an agreement to buy championship priced shares should be want to. £5mill worth (not sure how much that would Equate in % of club because the Americans haven't released the full details to even other shareholders).

- the trust shares would cost him a lot more than the agreement he's got so there's zero logic behind him doing that. It's taken over a year (and counting) to convert championship priced shares. So he's not going to choose to buy premier league priced shares.

- you're trying to frame the trust as bad eggs here (surprise) but you've just stated that Silverstein will redirect money from the club to the trust. Which I don't think would happen. But by your logic you should be berating Silverstein. Whys he giving money to the trust when he's got an CLN agreement which would see 5mill going into the club &not to 'EnglIsh' associates?

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 09:04 - Jan 8 with 837 viewsvetchonian

I thought this was a thread relating to the effect on player acquisition of our league position....Have I stumbled onto a different thread

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:02 - Jan 8 with 817 viewsguthrieintherain

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 09:04 - Jan 8 by vetchonian

I thought this was a thread relating to the effect on player acquisition of our league position....Have I stumbled onto a different thread

It is annoying the mods need to stamp it out.

The number of threads derailed by resolven is spoiling the site.

And Chief and others responding to him makes it worse.

If you want to discuss the trust a sticky or new thread should be started.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:05]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:05 - Jan 8 with 813 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:02 - Jan 8 by guthrieintherain

It is annoying the mods need to stamp it out.

The number of threads derailed by resolven is spoiling the site.

And Chief and others responding to him makes it worse.

If you want to discuss the trust a sticky or new thread should be started.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:05]

Sorry but that poster's misinterpretations, conflations and illogical situations framed to further their agenda shouldn't be left unabated.

I do try to keep them back on track but they have trouble doing so unfortunately.

But I would happily move onto to discuss how our league position is affecting transfer activity
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:06]

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:27 - Jan 8 with 783 viewsmax936

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:05 - Jan 8 by Chief

Sorry but that poster's misinterpretations, conflations and illogical situations framed to further their agenda shouldn't be left unabated.

I do try to keep them back on track but they have trouble doing so unfortunately.

But I would happily move onto to discuss how our league position is affecting transfer activity
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:06]

If we all ignored him, he can start yet another thread which will join the 100 others and talk to himself, by people replying its just giving him the oxygen he needs. it would make for a much better Football forum if all just ignored, we all know the score, he does, but lives in his own world of denial, as per his AGENDA.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024