Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee 17:38 - Jan 5 with 9459 viewsGruffStephens

Seems the swans are struggling to convince sides their upcoming players would flourish at Swansea.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:31 - Jan 8 with 674 viewsguthrieintherain

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:27 - Jan 8 by max936

If we all ignored him, he can start yet another thread which will join the 100 others and talk to himself, by people replying its just giving him the oxygen he needs. it would make for a much better Football forum if all just ignored, we all know the score, he does, but lives in his own world of denial, as per his AGENDA.

He is a good poster as well when not derailing good discussion.

But the only way to stop threads getting wrecked is IGNORE.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:32]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:32 - Jan 8 with 667 viewsWhiterockin

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:05 - Jan 8 by Chief

Sorry but that poster's misinterpretations, conflations and illogical situations framed to further their agenda shouldn't be left unabated.

I do try to keep them back on track but they have trouble doing so unfortunately.

But I would happily move onto to discuss how our league position is affecting transfer activity
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 10:06]

Don't bother reading his posts mate. Its the way forward.
Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:33 - Jan 8 with 658 viewsChief

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:27 - Jan 8 by max936

If we all ignored him, he can start yet another thread which will join the 100 others and talk to himself, by people replying its just giving him the oxygen he needs. it would make for a much better Football forum if all just ignored, we all know the score, he does, but lives in his own world of denial, as per his AGENDA.

I doubt that to be the case, I have a feeling they'll continue at the same pace of propaganda posting.

But ok I'm up for an experiment to see how it goes.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 12:59 - Jan 8 with 571 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our league position isn’t helping us getting players like McAtee on 10:32 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Don't bother reading his posts mate. Its the way forward.

Boo sucks. It s does not matter as you do not even understand what I am explaining to to you anyway. You just take a partisan position and run with it and try to suppress debate.

Silverstein and the Convertible Loan note is a 'game changer'. The SCST have to change as well. In 2016 UK was in the EU and n one had heard of Covid 19. By March 2022 it will be SIX years since the US people introduced themselves to the SCST.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024