Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team to face West Brom? 11:42 - Jan 9 with 1508 viewsSpen

Assuming Archer out and Willock & Wallace back I'd take a guess at this starting XI ????

Walsh

Adomah
Dickie
Dunne
Barbet
Wallace

Field
Dozzell

Willock
Johansen

Dykes
Team to face West Brom? on 12:08 - Jan 9 with 1406 viewsDavieQPR

Archer had one job and one job only. To cover for Dieng going to AFCON.
Team to face West Brom? on 12:38 - Jan 9 with 1333 viewsParkRoyalR

Similar although fitness permitting I'd swap Moses for Adomah at RWB and move Adomah up on the Right, moving Willock to the Left.

That change would allow Johansen to be one of the 2 and I'd have Dozell on the bench.
Team to face West Brom? on 13:12 - Jan 9 with 1204 viewsHunterhoop

I agree with that Spen.

I don’t think we can afford Johansen as one of the holding 2 against a top side. He’s not quick or mobile off the ball, or doesn’t work hard enough, whichever it is. I also think his passing will be more useful further forward. Dozzell deserves to play over Amos.

Dykes has to be the no. 9.

Adomah’s stats this season indicate he’s by far the best all round wing back, so I wouldn’t want to rest him here.

The rest of the team picks itself. I’d rather play Walsh than a signing some unattached old keeper.

Wallace
Team to face West Brom? on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 1183 viewsRed_Ranger

Team to face West Brom? on 12:38 - Jan 9 by ParkRoyalR

Similar although fitness permitting I'd swap Moses for Adomah at RWB and move Adomah up on the Right, moving Willock to the Left.

That change would allow Johansen to be one of the 2 and I'd have Dozell on the bench.

What’s that meant to mean?

he had another job on Saturday and that was to get us to next round. Job done. In fact he sustained and injury doing his job well!!

Give him a break.

Hopefully he is back action soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024