Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17238 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:23 - Jan 29 with 1132 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:21 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Smith just isn't suited to the position he's repeatedly selected in. He shouldn't be there and is taking flak for something that ultimately isn't his fault.

A pairing as lacking in recent game time as Fulton and Wolf alongside a proven cipher like Grimes was asking for trouble. If nothing else today has demonstrated that Downes is currently irreplaceable.

Agreed Max, Smith is continually shown up by RM's selection and formation.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:23 - Jan 29 with 1123 viewsAjack_Kerouac

We kicked off today with;

- A centre-back playing right back
- A right-back playing centre-back
- A left midfieder playing centre-back
- A centre-back playing Left wing-back
- A defensive midfielder playing Attacking midfield

...and this is now the norm, as is having 65% of the ball whilst losing.

Yet we are not supposed to point out that the manager is clueless.
Because he is a nice boy, a vegan, he says the right words in the right order, reads the Guardian, values possession over penetration.

Our club has become truly embarrassing with it's woke campaigning;
Kneeling, multi-coloured captain armbands, pro-Left media campaigns, SJW 'players' etc.

What I want from my football club is for them to concentrate on producing footballers and football teams.
It is the manager's job to coach a team that plays decent, competitive football...he doesn't have any other jobs.
...and he, and we, are failing.

Happy clap if you want but it won't change reality.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:24 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsThornburyswan

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:21 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Smith just isn't suited to the position he's repeatedly selected in. He shouldn't be there and is taking flak for something that ultimately isn't his fault.

A pairing as lacking in recent game time as Fulton and Wolf alongside a proven cipher like Grimes was asking for trouble. If nothing else today has demonstrated that Downes is currently irreplaceable.

Good point on Downes - when we set-up this way we start with pretty much 9 non-goal scorers, 1 loanee with very limited match fitness or proven ability at this level & one goal threat - way too easy to play against.

We look better now with Ntcham & Obafemi on the pitch as we carry more threat - unfortunately you cannot pass your way to 3 points, you actually need to score.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 1094 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Downes is also competitive, he sets a good example for those around him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 1089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At least we are attacking now.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 1074 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:23 - Jan 29 by Ajack_Kerouac

We kicked off today with;

- A centre-back playing right back
- A right-back playing centre-back
- A left midfieder playing centre-back
- A centre-back playing Left wing-back
- A defensive midfielder playing Attacking midfield

...and this is now the norm, as is having 65% of the ball whilst losing.

Yet we are not supposed to point out that the manager is clueless.
Because he is a nice boy, a vegan, he says the right words in the right order, reads the Guardian, values possession over penetration.

Our club has become truly embarrassing with it's woke campaigning;
Kneeling, multi-coloured captain armbands, pro-Left media campaigns, SJW 'players' etc.

What I want from my football club is for them to concentrate on producing footballers and football teams.
It is the manager's job to coach a team that plays decent, competitive football...he doesn't have any other jobs.
...and he, and we, are failing.

Happy clap if you want but it won't change reality.

I'm shattered frankly. Not sure whether its Martin or our fanbase that worries the most.

You have the truth in print there .

It's up to others to see it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 1089 viewsTreforys_Jack

Will RM survive until the end of the season ? Serious question.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:26 - Jan 29 with 1084 viewsnantywatcher

Walsh???
Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 1067 viewsThornburyswan

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

Yes but suspect that is firstly because the bottom 3/4 sides are far enough away from us & secondly not sure the club can afford his pay-off!
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 1062 viewsJohnw102

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

Yes no money to pay him off.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 1036 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:26 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

Walsh???

Chasing the game.
Joseph surely

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 1048 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:27 - Jan 29 by Thornburyswan

Yes but suspect that is firstly because the bottom 3/4 sides are far enough away from us & secondly not sure the club can afford his pay-off!

We seem to take half a step forward and see some sort of vision, then 2 steps backwards. Very disappointing
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:30 - Jan 29 with 1014 viewsraynor94

Yes in my opinion as the club have heavily invested in him, I honestly believed we had turned the corner after the last 3 games but this is 😞 today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 985 viewsonehunglow

Crowd seem excited.
They have clearly turned the corner.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 988 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:30 - Jan 29 by raynor94

Yes in my opinion as the club have heavily invested in him, I honestly believed we had turned the corner after the last 3 games but this is 😞 today

I think his stubbornness is holding him and subsequently
us back.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:32 - Jan 29 with 971 viewsBadlands

Yes, the club is invested in him.
Both Obafemi and Piroe doing a great job of not scoring.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:32 - Jan 29 with 955 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:31 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

I think his stubbornness is holding him and subsequently
us back.

which is what we have been saying.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 939 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Two off the post now, that is how our season is going.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 909 viewsThornburyswan

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:34 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Two off the post now, that is how our season is going.

Yeh much better second half - hard not to be mind - but the boys haven’t had too much luck in the last few weeks.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 902 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Not going to be our day is it. How did Piroe miss that?

At least if you look at this in historical context we're just continuing our glorious tradition of getting feck all away to Hull.

I honestly can't remember us winning there in the last 10 odd years.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 892 viewsonehunglow

Its better but it shows how our bad our mentality is.
You cant give teams a virtual start and expect us to fight back.
Damage is already done.
I think we have enough quality players to be doing far better.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:37 - Jan 29 with 891 viewsBadlands

A lot of people talking down Martin's style ignore the number of chances we are creating.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:38 - Jan 29 with 877 viewsnantywatcher

Keith made it clear to us all from day one that Martin was staying even if we got relegated
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:38 - Jan 29 with 874 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:37 - Jan 29 by Badlands

A lot of people talking down Martin's style ignore the number of chances we are creating.

and not taking them.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:38 - Jan 29 with 872 viewsshingle

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

I'm shattered frankly. Not sure whether its Martin or our fanbase that worries the most.

You have the truth in print there .

It's up to others to see it

The same ones who were ecstatic with the Qpr game no doubt the fact Qpr had quite a few of there star players injured or away at the African nations must have slipped there minds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024